Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Gale Storm Web pages  Allen Freeman Jr
 Aug 16, 2003 10:55 PDT

Hi hope everyone is having a nice summer. The latest edition of GaleLore
has been published, and it is very nice!

Several of the AOL Gale Storm pages will no longer be available. They
may be up again soon at another site. Always check Gale Storm's official
site for the latest news:

http://www.galestorm.tv/

You should check out her site and see the latest CD's that are
available!

The following URL will also have the latest list of Gale Storm pages:

http://dmoz.org/Arts/Celebrities/S/Storm,_Gale/

I may be offline for at least several weeks. I hope to get a new
computer soon.
For the latest news on Gale, contact Richard Bullis:

The Gale Storm Fan Club

Contact information:

Richard A. Bullis
6119 3rd Ave. South
St. Petersburg, Fl 33707
1-727-381-1056
rab246ra-@aol.com (Please remove the NOSPAM from the email address
before sending email.

If anyone would like to receive the Newsletter, Richard will be happy to
send them the information.

Allen