Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Gale Storm Update from Richard  Allen Freeman Jr
 Nov 26, 2003 18:21 PST

Richard Bullis sent me the following message:

"Hello everyone and Happy Thanksgiving.
I just spoke to Gale and she is doing great and feeling very well.
She asked that I let you know, if you have not already received
something in the mail that the long awaited Cd that she made recently is
ready........Let me tell you it is wonderful.....
Gale Storm-Poems from the Heart
she has them available is anyone is interested and I believe the Cd is
$19.95 you might want to double check with her to see if the price is
correct.
I hope you enjoyed this years last issue of Gale Lore.....you should
have it by now or shortly.
2004 will be exciting and Gale and I have worked on the different topics
for the issues.
I will be going into surgery again this year, some time soon for a torn
rotator cuff in the right shoulder, I have been in Therapy for over 3
months and it has not worked so on to the knife.
Have a wonderful holiday season and take care of yourselves."
-----
I have found out that Richard's surgery will be on December 8. I am sure
that everyone joins me in wishing him a speedy recovery!

The Gale Storm Fan Club

Contact information:

Richard A. Bullis
6119 3rd Ave. South
St. Petersburg, Fl 33707
1-727-381-1056
rab246ra-@aol.com (Please remove the NOSPAM from the email address
before sending email.

If anyone would like to receive the Newsletter, Richard will be happy to
send them the information.
-----

Gale Storm Official Site:
http://www.galestorm.tv/
I received my copy of GaleLore yesterday, and it is magnificent!!
I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Sincerely,
Allen