Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
New Gale Storm CD, Poems from the Heart  Allen Freeman Jr
 Feb 12, 2004 20:33 PST

Gale Storm Enterprises proudly announces the release of Gale's new CD,
'Gale Storm: Poems from the Heart.' The production of this CD was so
important to her that she recorded it the day befor her 4th back
surgery. As she put on the headphones and received her cue to begin,
something magical took place.
In spite of her excruciating pain, she was filled with energy and
excitement. She has found this collection to be personnally meaningful
and inspirational. It is our hope that you, too, will be blessed.

item #
GSCD06

Check the CD out here:
http://www.galestorm.tv

Purchase CD here:
http://www.galestorm.tv/default.tpl?action=full&--eqskudatarq=GSCD06
Titles of Poems and their authors.

Forward by Jan Bonnell
1. I Ain't Down Yet, from "The Unsinkable Mollie Brown" by Meredith
Wilson.
2. "The Land of Beginning Again" by Louise Fletcher Tarkington.
3. "It Couldn't Be Done" by Edgar A. Guest.
4. "If" by Rudyard Kipling.
5. "Charge of the Light Brigade" by Alfred Tennyson.
6. "Hope" and "Not in Vain" by Emily Dickinson.
7. Philippians 4:11-13 Psalm 23 Philippians 4:4-8