Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Website moving  Allen Freeman Jr
 Nov 19, 2004 10:23 PST

The Gale Storm Page is moving to a new location:
Old URL: http://users.adelphia.net/~ajrfman/Gale_Storm/index.html
New URL: http://users.adelphia.net/~gijoeva/Gale_Storm/index.html

The following pages have also moved to their new location:

Gale Storm Appearances
http://users.adelphia.net/~gijoeva/Appearances/Appearances.html

Gale Storm Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of My Little Margie
http://users.adelphia.net/~gijoeva/Anniversary/Celebration.htm

Gale Storm Discography
http://users.adelphia.net/~gijoeva/Discography/GaleStormDiscography.htm

Gale Storm Performs in Elmira, New York
http://users.adelphia.net/~gijoeva/Elmira/Elmira.html

Gale Storm Pics
http://users.adelphia.net/~gijoeva/Gale_Storm_Pics/Gale_Storm_Pics.htm

--------------------

The Weekly newspaper, NATIONAL EXAMINER, November 8,2004 edition
featured an article, "The 50 Greatest TV Characters Ever!"
Some of the "favorite" characters inclued Fred Flintstone (#50), Gomer
Pyle (#20), Bart Simpson (#16), andKramer (from Seinfeld-#26).
Neither of Gale Storm's characters were mentioned. At the end of the
article, it says: " Did we leave out your favorite? Let us know. Write:
NATIONAL EXAMINER TV LIST
1000 American Media Way
Boca RAton FL 33464-1000

I am sure that you will want to write and tell them to include
Gale's two characters,
Margie Albright - MY LITTLE MARGIE
Susanna Pomeroy -THE GALE STORM SHOW (Oh Susanna)

Allen