Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
February News for Gale Storm  Allen Freeman Jr
 Dec 30, 2004 13:55 PST

I received the following message from Richard Bullis:

The Hollywood collectors show is Feb. 18 and 19........I will be flying
out to assist Gale with the show and we would like to plan to meet with
as many fans as possible for a dinner and conversation. Please let me
know if you are planning on attending the event so we can plan for a
very special evening.
Gale and I will be arriving at the hotel on Feb. 17th in the late
afternoon.(Thurs)
For those interested please go to www.hollywoodcollectiorshow.com and
click on Burbank to bring up the list of stars that will be attending.
thanks and Happy New Year.

Richard and Gale