Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Gale Storm Birthday today  Allen Freeman Jr
 Apr 05, 2005 11:28 PDT

Hi,
I know that you join with me in wishing Gale Storm a very Happy
Birthday!!

Gale Storm's birthday is today, April 5!

Richard Bullis has sent out the special birthday edition of GaleLore.

The Gale Storm Fan Club

Contact information:

Richard A. Bullis
6119 3rd Ave. South
St. Petersburg, Fl 33707
1-727-381-1056

I think that Richard is visiting Gale now.
Don't forget the Official Gale Storm website,
http://www.galestorm.tv
The Official Gale Storm Apprreciation Website
http://www.galestormappreciationsociety.us/

I talked to Richard a few days ago, and I hear that Gale is doing
fantastic!
Let us all send good wishes to Nancy MacCaig.

I hope to talk to Gale, Nancy, and Richard later today.

Allen