Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Gale Storm  Allen Freeman Jr
 May 30, 2005 15:56 PDT

From one of Monogram Studios news reels sites:

http://poverty-row.tripod.com/id10.html

GALE STORM INDUCTED INTO HALL OF FAME

The lovely and talented Gale Storm, one of Monogram best remembered and
best loved stars, has been announced as the latest inductee into the
"Monogram Pictures Hall Of Fame".   A star of stage, screen, radio and
television, no one could be more deserving of honors. Monogram is proud
of our association with Miss Storm and it is our honor to honor her.

An article about Miss Storm will soon appear in our "Hall Of Fame"
section.