Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
New book with chapter on Gale  Allen Freeman Jr
 Mar 06, 2007 09:24 PST

I just received the following info from Richard Bullis:
Hello everyone......
   Dick Gagnon has brought to my attention something important that some
of you may already know.
David C. Tucker has written and published a book called:
"The Women Who Made Television Funny", and Gale Storm has a wonderful
chapter...............
We have three of the top ten in this book with us..........Gale, and
another special friend of our club........Ms. Anne Jeffrey's and of
course the beautiful, Betty White.
This book is available through:
McFarland and Company, Inc.
Box 611
960 Hwy 88 West
Jefferson, NC 28640
www.mcfarlandpub.com

The cost is $35.00 plus $5.00 shipping.
Toll free number is: 800-253-2187

What a beautiful tribute to our Dear Gale.................
Thanks for your time,
Love,
Richard
PS I will put all the information in the April Newsletter........
If you have not sent me your birthday greeting for Gale please do so as
quickly as possible. The typing has started!