Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Richard's visit with Gale  Allen Freeman Jr
 Jul 31, 2004 23:39 PDT

Richard Bullis, President of "The Gale Storm Appreciation Society" and
Tony Woodworth spent a wonderful 3 week vacation with Gale Storm.
Everyone worked hard on Gale's website
http://www.galestorm.tv/
and added many new items for her fans.
Beautiful pictures never before seen, new CD's and 45's, greeting cards
and cell cards. Gale is radiant and beautiful as ever, showing
throughout our stay the ever-so-bubbly "My Little Margie." Keep those
cards and letters and phone calls coming to Gale it really makes her
day!