Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Gale Storm Film Festival on Turner Classic Movies  Allen Freeman Jr
 Sep 17, 2008 19:28 PDT

I just received the following message from Richard Bullis:

Hello everyone,
I just returned from my birthday trip last night however wanted to get
this information out to you right away...........

It appears that we are going to have a film festival that has been long
awaited for on TCM...............

http://www.tcm.com/schedule/index.jsp?startDate=11/24/2008&timezone=EST&cid=N

1:45 pm....Foreign Agent
3:00 pm....Revenge of the Zombies
4:15 pm....Nearly Eighteen
5:30 pm....Campus Rhythm
6:45 pm....The Texas Rangers

I want to thank Ron Baker and Phil Cafiero for alerting us to this
wonderful information.
Please set your television to this date.........what a wonderful
tribute to our dear Gale................