Welcome Guest!
 Graphobooks
Reed Hayes New Book  Nigel Bradley
 Jul 22, 2006 03:51 PDT

Do you know the meaning of...?

1/ Perseverations
2/ Pen Scope
3/ Forearm writing
4/ Exemplars
5/ Macrographia
6/ Micrographia
7/ Gooping
8/ Cold Pen Starts
9/Allographs
10/ Alexia

The answers are all in this book: Forensic Handwriting Examination: A
Definitive Guide by Reed Hayes, cde. ISBN No. 0-9778415-0-2 Hard bound,
254 pages, indexed, fully illustrated

I have imported a few copies to the UK for resale. Price 27GBP + 3GBP
postage to UK addresses. (4GBP to Europe addresses, 7.50GBP to USA and
elsewhere). If you are in the USA it will probably be cheaper to order
direct from the author. See official descriptions (and sample pages) at
the author's web site here http://www.reedwrite.com/publications.html

Paypal is preferred see http://www.paypal.com and pay to
brad-@westminster.ac.uk
Otherwise cheques/checks acceptable in US dollars, Euros or Pounds
sterling. Send cheque to
Nigel Bradley
PO Box 205,
Harrow
HA1 1ZU,
Great Britain.

Please email and I will reserve your copy.