Welcome Guest!
 Graphobooks
Remember: Ebay Graphology Items  Nigel Bradley
 May 18, 2007 11:44 PDT

Hello

I have been clearing out more duplicates of graphology items I have.
As a result I placed some journals of the British Academy of Graphology
onto Ebay. If you use ebay please consider placing a bid.

The precise articles and authors are listed at the pages. These "lots"
are listed

Lots of 2 issues: from 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1999, 2005
Lots of 4 issues: from 1998, 2001

Simply go to http://www.ebay.co.uk
and in the search box type BAOG and they will appear.
Then place your bid! As soon as a bid is placed the "BUY NOW" icon will
disappear and the items automatically enter the auction.

There are a few "watchers" so please consider a bid. The contents list
is informative even if you don't want to bid.

Regards

Nigel Bradley, UK