Welcome Guest!
 H2OPower
Re: Assistance with unsubscribing.  Mr.Progressive
 Feb 09, 2007 15:57 PST

Like the bottom of this message says,send e-mail at this address to
take the steps to unsubscribe    H2OPower-u-@topica.com
May be I should do the same since it is no longer news of Hydrogen,and
links are framed by [ ] which is worthless to link to.

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:57:50 -0500, "Jeffrey Barrus" <jbar-@nc.rr.com>
said:
 Hello everyone. I believe I went though the proper process to be removed
from the H2OP-@topica.com, mailer list. However I am still receiving
updates. Can someone repost how to unsubscribe, or if you have the power
do it, unsubscribe me?

Thank you,

Jeff
--