Welcome Guest!
 Haunted Places
About the HAUNTED PLACES REPORT  Dennis William Hauck
 Aug 19, 2001 22:38 PDT
I wanted to thank each and every subscriber of the old "Hauck Report"
for your support for the last four years. Your feedback, subscriptions,
and articles have helped make it the most respected newsletter of its
kind. The vast majority of our subscribers are paranormal investigators
actively working in this field.

The recent name change to the HAUNTED PLACES REPORT was done to more
properly identify the subject matter of this unique weekly newsletter. I
also wanted to clarify that I am still the publisher and work closely
with editor Ron Beach, who has done a wonderful job expanding the
newsletter and keeping up with the hectic weekly schedule.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask for your help in my own
research. If you know of any corrections or additions to the haunted
places directories, please email me with details. I am currently working
on an updated edition of HAUNTED PLACES: THE NATIONAL DIRECTORY, due out
from Penguin-Putnam in October of next year, and want to make sure all
the details are up-to-date and accurate and that it contains the best
cases from across the country.

I will be holding several lectures on my current paranormal research
within the next few months. For the latest listings, please see
www.AlchemyLab.com/lectures.htm

For those of you interested in the alchemy of paranormal reality and how
it affects human consciousness, please accept my personal invitation to
spend the weekend with me in Sacramento October 13-14. This event, known
as the "Crucible," is truly a one-of-kind opportunity that works with
paranormal and mystical consciousness on many different levels of
experience. Complete details can be found at
www.Crucible.org/Crucible2001.htm

Thank you once again for your interest and support. Together, we have
made paranormal research a respected and cutting-edge tool in the search
for truth in the universe and greater meaning in our lives.

Sincerely,

Dennis William Hauck
www.Haunted-Places.com