Welcome Guest!
 Haunted Places
 Aug 20, 2001 16:47 PDT
The Haunted Places Report
Founded by: Dennis William Hauck
Edited by: Rev. Ronald E. Beach
Website: "http://www.Haunted-Places.com"
8/21/01

___________

CONTENTS:
___________

* From the Publisher
* From The Editor
* Announcements
* Featured Article
* Movie Review
* In The News
* True Experiences
* Media Listings
* Upcoming Events

articles have helped make it the most respected newsletter of its kind.
The vast majority of our subscribers are paranormal investigators
actively working in this field.
   The recent name change to the HAUNTED PLACES REPORT was done to more
properly identify the subject matter of this unique weekly newsletter.
Within the next month, you will be transferred over to the Haunted
Places listserver and sent a confirming email to which you will need to
reply to continue your subscription. I also wanted to clarify that I am
still the publisher and work closely with editor Ron Beach, who has done
a wonderful job expanding the newsletter and keeping up with the hectic
weekly schedule.
   Thank you once again for your interest and support. Together, we have
made paranormal research a respected and cutting-edge tool in the search
for truth in the universe and greater meaning in our lives.

Sincerely,
Dennis William Hauck

___________

FROM THE EDITOR
___________

   Have you written paranormal related book, newsletter or sell a
paranormal related product that you would like to see reviewed in the
Haunted Places Report? Contact us at “ Haunted-@neo.rr.com “ about
doing a review. Our newsletter reaches over 1400 subscribers and news
groups worldwide!

***
   Do you have a favorite paranormal website? How about sharing it with
others? Send us the URL and if we feature it in the Hauck Report, that
site will be awarded the "Hauck Report Haunted Website of the Month"
award. We ask that you only recommend non-commercial sites; not sites
that are selling a product or service. Sites that include a page to sell
their club shirts, cups, etc... are eligible to win the award.

_________

ANNOUNCEMENTS
_________

   Dennis William Hauck regrets to announce that the international
conference on Mystical Egypt and the Path to Immortality that was to be
held in Cairo, Egypt, from November 6 to 11 is being cancelled due to
the tension in the area.
   Dennis does have an up coming lecture in Sacramento, Ca. in October.
Please see the upcoming events section for more information.

***

I received an email from Troy Taylor informing us that the October
31st investigation / event at the Avon Theatre is sold out. They are,
however, taking names and reservations for the waiting list, but no new
applicants at this time!

***
From Dennis William Hauck ( www.hauntedplaces.com ):

   I would like to take this opportunity to ask for your help in my own
research. If you know of any corrections or additions to the haunted
places directories, please email me with details. I am currently working
on an updated edition of HAUNTED PLACES: THE NATIONAL DIRECTORY, due out
from Penguin-Putnam in October of next year, and want to make sure all
the details are up-to-date and accurate and that it contains the best
cases from across the country.

_____________

FEATURED ARTICLE
_____________

Pug Ghosts
By Brandy Stark, Haunted Place Feature Writer
"http://starkimages.homestead.com/paranormalpugspage.html"

   One question that haunts many individuals is whether or not animals
have souls. Pet owners often wrestle with this question, wondering what
happens once their beloved fur-child crosses the Rainbow Bridge.
   Others have a more definite answer presented to them through unusual
circumstances and experiences, as it would seem that some pets are
capable of returning to their former owners in the guise of ghosts.
Mysteries abound about these animal spirits: why have they returned?
What do they want? How can we communicate with them to find out? Why do
only certain pets return?
   As a pet owner, I am particularly interested in this phenomena. I
find stories of animal ghosts fascinating. I, personally, believe
animals do have souls. I simply cannot imagine that they do not. I also
happen to be a third generation owner of pug dogs. My grandmother,
mother, and I have all had pugs in our lives. I feel an especially close
bond with them, as my household included pugs from the time of my birth
through to the present.
   Therefore, my focus on ghostly pets truly takes a keen interest in
pug ghosts. I have collected ghost stories involving pugs for a number
of years. Sadly, there are few. However, I recently received a call from
woman who knew of my interest. We had a long and animated conversation.

This is the result of my interview:
From: Geraldine W., Phone interview. Age: 75 years old.

Q: When did your paranormal event happen?
A: Last Sunday morning, August 12, 2001.

Q: Describe the event:
A: To understand this, you have to know the layout of my house. I was
in the living room, and I had a floor fan in the door to the hallway; it
pulls in the cool air from down the hall. Well, I happened to look up
and
I saw this dog walking from the fan, around to my right, and towards
the kitchen.The image, or whatever it was, was like a wisp, a cloud, or
like sheer cloth, and I just had a glimpse of whatever it was. I thought
that maybe it was a vision.
   I couldn't see the entire dog, though I realized that the four pugs I
have with me currently were all accounted for. Two were lying next to
me, one at my feet, and the other had flopped in front of the hall fan.
I also saw the rear quarters of this mysterious dog, and they were
slender. All of my pugs are rather fat, and these quarters were too
slender to match any of mine. Also, there were some rough fur patches,
which none of my current pugs have.
   I don't remember seeing the tail, but I knew from the size, height,
and color that it was a pug. I never did get a good look at the head or
front of the dog.
   It didn't look at me. It just ambled on towards the kitchen, walking
on for about 6 feet, then totally vanished. It just disappeared.

Q: Do you know who it is?
A: Though I have been showing pugs since the 1960s or 70s, I had one pug
that I was very fond of named Poppy. She had only one litter, and nearly
died having them. I have always had girl dogs, but she had 3 boys, and
1girl, but the girl died. Her son later brought me more show fame, later
relocating in Japan, and I have one of HIS sons with me now.
   Poppy was a good show dog, and she made me famous. She was with me
when I moved to Florida, but it was shortly after we arrived that she
went blind and developed diabetes. I gave her shots myself two times a
day to keep the diabetes in check.. The day before she died, she
urinated blood repeatedly. I guess something must have broken inside of
her. I took her to the vet the next day, and she had to be put to sleep.
I was very torn up about it.
   I thought that maybe after she crossed the bridge, she got tired of
waiting for me. I thought she had come to lead me home! However, I do
know that whatever it was didn't come from the bedroom, nor was it a
reflection, as there is nothing in the room that is capable of
reflecting in that angle or for such a distance.

   Did Geraldine see a pug ghost? It is typical pug behavior to run
right for the kitchen. (Pugs are the gluttons of the canine world). If
so, was it her own dog, or another? It obviously wanted to make its
presence known, but why?
   Pugs, it seems, are just as mysterious in the next life as they are
in this one!

____________

MOVIE REVIEW
____________

We would like to thank Troy Taylor of History & Hauntings Book Co.
,Whitechapel Press & American Ghost Society at:
ttay-@prairieghosts.com for the following movie review.
(Website:"http://www.prairieghosts.com" )

GHOST MOVIE REVIEW: THE OTHERS
   If you are tired of blood and guts and great ghost films that feel
the need to go over the top for an ending (i.e. The Changeling), then I
recommend a film that I would call one of the best ghost films in years,
"The Others", starring Nicole Kidman.
   Just minutes into the film, I was already immersed in not only the
gloomy and atmospheric setting, but the subtle, whispering performances
of the actors involved. Truthfully, it was like sitting down to the
cinematic equivalent of an M.R. James ghost story. The British country
house with no electricity, the foggy grounds, the mysterious servants,
the strange children who are unable to be exposed to sunlight, the
rattled and nervous performance of Nicole Kidman... all of these
combined to put the viewer on edge and as a ghost enthusiast, to send a
chill up my spine.
   This is the kind of movie that has not been made since the
"Uninvited" or the original version of the "Haunting". Even the
masterful "Sixth Sense" does not produce the same sort of unnerving
effect that this films does.
   I will stay away from giving too much detail here about the plot.
Suffice it to say, the audience follows along as the country house
proves to be very haunted.. although not in the way that you will ever
suspect! You will be shocked, amazed and delighted to find a film of
this caliber has been made in these jaded times! I highly recommend it
but as you will see, it is not for the average movie-goer, especially
those in search of brutal murders and bloody gore with their horror
films!
   "The Others" is the epitome of the ghost / horror film and left me in
the mood to go home and read a good ghost story at the end of the
evening!

___________

IN THE NEWS
___________

From: The Journal,
Newcastle / England
Aug 14 2001
Written by: Amanda Crook
Material is reproduced here for the purpose of education and research
only. All Copyrights are acknowledged.
   A ghostly grotto was combed thoroughly by a team of TV ghost busters
yesterday, seeking to prove it is the country's most haunted pub.
Smugglers, wreckers, adventurers and a long-dead cat are said to haunt
Marsden Grotto, near South Shields, which is set to reopen as a
restaurant and bar in the new year.
Now these and other ghouls are set to be the stars of a six-part
documentary Haunted presented by former Doctor Who, Tom Baker, which
will be broadcast on UK Horizon in October. Skeptical director Ross
Hemsworth came to Marsden four days ago but he now says he has been
stunned by the evidence he has collected. The team claim thermal imaging
scanners have shown up suspended balls of light which they believe to be
souls. Not only that, electro-magnetic field monitors apparently have
given readings which suggest people are moving around in empty rooms.
Mr. Hemsworth said: "I was a skeptic when I started researching this
program two-and-half years ago - now I have seen what I believe are the
souls of the dead, I am completely convinced. "We have taken photos of
these souls so that is our proof, in addition to that our psychics have
learned things about this place and its former inhabitants which they
could not have found out any other way."
The show's resident psychic, Marion Goodfellow said: "I would say it
is a multiple haunting. There are at least seven entities living
comfortably in this building." Mrs. Goodfellow added: "We think there
are some hidden rooms and the legendary abandoned Roman treasure further
into the rocks. This is an amazing place."
The program recruited Mike Halliwell, South Shields author of Ale and
Spirits, a book on the North-East's haunted pubs, and a long-term
student of Marsden Grotto as their consultant on local history or
legend. He said: "The grotto is without a doubt the most haunted pub in
England. I am impressed with the psychics I have met and the evidence
they have gathered." Grotto owner Mark Hird was undaunted by the team's
ghostly claims. He said: "I have never been scared there. I have worked
in a lot of pubs with long histories, but none as interesting as this.
"I don't expect any trouble from the ghosts. The Grotto has been a
public house since 1826 and I get the feeling they will be pleased to
see the building come alive again."

___________

TRUE EXPERIENCES
___________

Submitted by Donna at: tnhau-@hotmail.com
A member of the Tennessee Ghost Hunters ( Website:
"http://tn_ghost.tripod.com/" )

A Visit From A Friend
   We moved to Tennessee when I was 12, and one of the first girls I met
was Wanda. We had most of our classes together, and we were soon talking
on the phone fairly regularly. She was sort of shy, and I guess we came
together because I was shy too. She was also an absolute brain, and it
never hurts to have a smart friend.
   One summer night in 1976 I went to bed a little later than usual. I
hadn't talked to Wanda in about a week, but, for some reason, she was on
my mind, and I found it difficult to get to sleep. I finally drifted off
thinking I would call her the next day.
   I awakened during the night feeling panicked. Turning over, I
suddenly saw Wanda standing at the foot of my bed. She was dressed in an
oversized football jersey, and she was looking at me with the strangest
expression on her face. She seemed more confused and sorrowful then
scared, but what
frightened me were her eyes. Instead of pupils, I saw flames. It was at
that point I pulled the blankets over my head.
   While I was buried deep under the covers, I kept telling myself that
it was only a dream, and I had simply awakened before the dream was
over. Finally convincing myself that I was fully awake, I slowly lowered
the covers. Wanda was still standing there, she still had that strange
look on her face, and I could still see the flames. But it was different
this time. I simply could not take my eyes off Wanda. It was then that
she quickly turned to look behind her, looked back at me with a
sorrowful expression, and then quickly turned and disappeared. I was
completely unnerved at this point, and it was hours before I could go
back to sleep.
   The next morning, my mom woke me up, saying I had a phone call. I
stumbled sleepily to the phone, but my friend's news soon had me wide
awake. Wanda's home had caught fire during the night, while she and her
brother slept upstairs. The volunteer firefighters were on the scene
quickly and soon had a ladder up to her window in a rescue attempt.
Wanda came to the window, looked at her parents on the ground, and then
turned to look behind her. She looked back at her parents one last time
and then disappeared into her room,
and into the smoke. (Witnesses on the scene said afterwards that her
final look was almost as if to say she were sorry.) Wanda was found
later, wrapped in the arms of her brother. It's thought that she had
heard him in the smoke and gone back to get him. I was afraid to ask
what Wanda had been wearing when she died. I had already heard too much.
   I don't know why I saw Wanda that night. I'm not sure if she was
saying goodbye or what. Maybe she had been thinking of me just as I had
been of her, and so we had a psychic connection. But whatever it was
caused me many sleepless nights that summer.

___________

UPCOMING EVENTS
___________

THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT !!! Taking names and reservations for the waiting
list, but no new applicants at this time - - -

Want to Spend the Ultimate Halloween Night?

   Author & Ghost Hunter Troy Taylor has secured the haunted Avon
Theatre in Decatur, Illinois for the ultimate Halloween Ghost Hunting
Adventure! A few lucky visitors will have the chance to get signed up
for an all-night paranormal investigation of the Avon!
   For the first time ever, a group of ghost hunter will be able to
prowl the dark hallways and auditorium of the theater in a all-night
search for the legendary theater's myriad of haunts! Led by Troy Taylor
and the American Ghost Society, investigators will be able to
experience this spirited spot by themselves! Will you be among the lucky
few to Join in the hunt for the Avon's ghosts?
   The evening begins at 8:00 on Halloween Night and lasts until the sun
comes up the following day! Attendees must arrive at the starting time
for the event and if they are too afraid to spend the night and leave
the theater, the door locks behind them! No one who
departs from the building will be able to return that night!
   The evening will include a presentation on the history of the Avon
Theatre and a chronology of the theater's haunting, presented by Troy
Taylor, author of the book "Flickering Images: History & Hauntings of
the Avon Theatre" and president of the American Ghost Society. Following
this, Taylor will also be conducting tours of the
theater and then a presentation on conducting paranormal investigations.
This session will feature ghost photography, equipment demonstrations
and how-to use ghost detection devices.
   Then, at midnight, the attendees will be divided into teams and the
investigation of the theater will begin! And while we cannot guarantee
that anything supernatural will occur during the evening... the Avon has
long been regarded as one of the region's most
haunted spots! This may be your chance to meet one of the Avon's ghosts
face-to-face!

What to Bring to Haunted Halloween at the Avon:
- Flashlight
- Notebook and Pen
- Camera and plenty of film
- Video Camera (optional)
- Any Ghost Hunting Equipment that You want to Bring

   Admission to the Event Includes All-Night access to the Theater and
to the Presentations on History & Hauntings, Tour of the Theater, Access
to the Paranormal Investigations, plus:

Copy of Troy Taylor's book "Flickering Images" OR
Copy of "The Ghost Hunter's Guidebook" OR
$10 off any Ghost Detection Equipment in our catalog OR
a $10 Gift Certificate to the Catalog to be used at a later time!

This is not "Fear" or "Scariest Places on Earth"... this time the
participant is YOU and
what happens is REAL!

Sign up now at <https://www.prairieghosts.com/avon31.html>

***

DelMarVa Ghost/History Gathering
October 6, 2001

HISTORY and HAUNTS-UFOs-HAUNTED ANTIQUES-
PROPERTY RECORD RESEARCH-PARANORMAL PHOTOGRAPHY-PLUS A GUIDED EVENING
CEMETERY TOUR

   These topics and more will be featured at the first annual DelMarVa
Ghost/History Gathering, to be held at the start of the Halloween
season, on Saturday, Oct. 6, from 8 a.m.-8:30 p.m., in North East, Md.
In-person registration begins at 8 a.m. at the Crystal Inn, conveniently
located off Interstate 95 on Maryland Route 272. The day-long event
includes experienced speakers, fascinating topics and a panel
discussion, then ends with a guided Cemetery/History Tour-presented by
conference hosts Ed Okonowicz and Mike Dixon. SEATING IS LIMITED, make
your reservations EARLY. Cost is $45 per person.

Conference Schedule:

8-9 a.m. Registration - Crystal Inn lobby (Morning refreshments, such as
coffee, orange juice, tea, fruit and cheese filled Danish will be
provided.)

9:15 a.m. Welcome and Introductions - Ed Okonowicz, author of Spirits
Between the Bays series and regional storyteller; and Mike Dixon,
historian, Historical Society of Cecil County, columnist and noted
lecturer

9:30-10:15 a.m. History, Haunts and Ghost Hunting Experiences - Ed
Okonowicz, author, ghost writer and storyteller, who will share unusual
incidents and behind-the-scene experiences while writing his ghost
stories.

10:15-11:15 a.m. Spirit Photography and How to Capture Ghosts on Film -
Rick Fisher, founder and director of the Pennsylvania Ghost Hunters
Society and a nationally recognized ghost hunter and researcher from
Lancaster, Pa., will provide examples and practical instruction.

11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Do You Have a Haunted Antique? - John Klisavage, a
paranormal consultant and owner of Washington Street Books and Antiques
in Havre de Grace, Md., will share his insight and experiences with
haunted objects.

12:30-2 p.m. Lunch on your own

2-3 p.m. UFOs, Aliens, Abductions and More - George Reynolds, director
of the Mutual UFO Network Northeast Maryland Chapter, noted
archaeologist and an experienced UFOlogist, will present a program on
subjects that are "out of," and increasingly becoming part of, this
world.

3-3:45 p.m. Researching Your Old Haunted House or Land - Mike Dixon,
will tell us how to unearth the history of unusual events that may have
occurred at a site-such as a murder, suicide, or other types of
tragedies. Learn to use such public records as wills, property
documents, marriage and courthouse records and death certificates. An
excellent way to search for and find the "reason" for your unusual
activity.

4-4:45 p.m. Paranormal Panel - Audience questions will be directed to
all of the speakers, plus Jim Gerleve, who will demonstrate ghost
photography that evening after the cemetery walk.

5-6:30 p.m. Dinner on your own

6:30 p.m. Assemble - at England's Colony on the Bay gift shop for the
evening's guided Cemetery Walk

7 p.m. Guided Cemetery/History Walk - includes details on local history,
burial practices, tombstone architecture and a demonstration of ghost
hunting photography by Jim Gerleve of Conowingo, Md., a member of the
Pennsylvania Ghost Hunters Society and Inner Circle of the International
Ghost Hunters Society. (Bring your digital or 35 mm camera with flash.)

SPECIAL GHOST CONFERENCE ROOM RATES have been arranged at $79 per night
(a $50 savings) A limited number of rooms have been reserved. When
making a reservation, be sure to mention you are attending the ghost
conference to get the special rate. The Crystal Inn's toll free number
is 1-800-631-3803.

For more information about the conference or to request a brochure, send
Ed an e-mail message at ed-@udel.edu or call him at (410) 398-5013.

***

NORTHERN CALIFORNIA’S MOST HAUNTED: A lecture/slide presentation
focusing on haunted locations in northern California will be presented
by Dennis William Hauck at the Learning Exchange on Friday, October 26,
from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. $35. The Learning Exchange, 650 Howe Ave., Ste.
600, Sacramento, CA 95825. To register, call (916) 929-9200 or fax (916)
929-0806. Website: "http://www.LearningExchange.com".

***

UPCOMING EVENTS WITH THE CAPITAL GHOST FORUM:

NEW CUMBERLAND GHOST WALK I'm happy to announce that we will be doing a
ghost walk in conjunction with the merchants in downtown New Cumberland
this year the weekend of Oct. 19-20. I am incorporating the towns
history into the haunted stories. We will be discussing at least 10
haunted homes on this walking tour. It will be held rain or shine. More
details will follow in the upcoming newsletters.

ANTIETAM BATTLEFIELD A trip to Antietam will take place on Saturday
September 22, 2001. Rain date has been set for September 29th. Please
sign up if you are interested. We will be carpooling and maps will be
provided.

Haunted Bus Tour of Bedford & Blair Counties presented by author Patty
Wilson and the Central Pa. Paranormal Assoc. Bedford Tours will be held
on Sunday Sept. 23rd and Sunday Oct. 21st starting at the Jean Bonnet
with a bus and walking tour of the Bedford area. They will hear EVP and
get a chance to capture a ghost for themselves.
Contact: Kelly Weaver at (717) 737-7623 or at weav-@aol.com

***

Blair County Haunted Tours are Sunday Sept. 30th and Sunday Oct. 28th.
Each tour includes at least 10 sites, first-hand ghost hunting, and a
meal at a haunted location. The cost for the entire day is $45.95
Reservations by calling (814) 793-2260 or (814) 941-1130.

***

Crucible 2001 is a jump-in-the-fire event for anyone interested in
creative transformation. The alchemical adventure will be held on
Saturday, October 13, at the luxurious Delta King Hotel, on the
riverfront in the heart of old Sacramento. Hosted by author and
practicing alchemist Dennis William Hauck, this intensive multimedia
event will focus on the practical and spiritual methods the alchemists
actually used for the transformation of body, mind, and soul.
Demonstrations, experiments, meditations, and other techniques will
make these principles come alive in participants. Before any metal
becomes gold, it must be exposed to the fire of the crucible!
The Delta King is a five-story, 300-foot-long, completely refurbished
riverboat with eight large meeting rooms, a comfortable bar/lounge, an
award-winning restaurant, and spacious staterooms. Built in 1928, it was
renovated in 1999 to become what U.S. Today calls "a unique meeting
place with AAA five-diamond ratings." Admission is $79 ($99 after August
1). For a free brochure, fill out the form at
"http://www.Crucible.org/Crucible2001.htm" .
Contact: : "in-@crucible.org".

___________

MEDIA LISTINGS
___________

ART BELL:
   The status of Art is tentative at this point. He did receive advice
from a spinal doctor in LA this last Friday. Art is considering that
information. He is also taking some new medication. Art felt better on
Sunday, but he advised, it's no indication of his long term condition
yet. If he feels better on Wednesday, he'll be here to host the show.

8/20/01 - Mon/Tue
Guest Host: Barbara Simpson
Guest: Louis E. LaGrand, Ph.D.
Dr. LaGrand is a nationally certified grief counselor and has been doing
research on extraordinary experiences of the bereaved (often referred to
as after-death communication) for over twenty years.
Website: "http://www.anotherreality.com"

8/21/01 - Tue/Wed
Guest Host: Ian Punnett
Guest: Anthony Conforti
Website: "http://www.acalan.com"

8/22/01 - Wed/Thu
TBA

8/23/01 - Thu/Fri
TBA

8/24/01 - Fri/Sat
TBA

***
ABC:

Nothing listed

***

CBS:

Nothing listed

***

NBC:

Nothing listed.

***

UPN:

Fri - 8/24 at 9:30pm - All Souls

***

WB Network:

Tue - 8/22 at 9pm - Dead Last

***

FOX:

Thu - 8/23 at 9pm - Night Visions: Bitter Harvest / My So-Called Life
and Death
Sun - 8/26 at 9pm - X Files

***

FOX FAMILY CHANNEL:

Thu - 8/23 at 10pm - Scariest Places On Earth: Rituals of Evil
Fri - 8/24 at 9pm - Scariest Places On Earth: Untold Stories

***

FX:

Weekdays at 6pm - X Files

***

THE LEARNING CHANNEL:

Sat - 8/25 at 8pm - Natural Mystery: E.S.P.
Sat- 8/25 at 10pm - Superpowers: Superpowers

***

THE TRAVEL CHANNEL:

Tue - 8/21at 8pm - Travel Channel Secrets: Haunted London
Tue - 8/21 at 10pm - Travel Channel Presents: World’s Creepiest
Destinations
Tue - 8/21 at 11pm - Travel Channel Secrets: Ghostly Castles

***

PAX TV:

Wed - 8/22 at 8pm - It's A Miracle
Thu - 8/23 at 9pm - It’s A Miracle
Fri - 8/24 at 9pm - Encounters With The Unexplained
Sun - 8/26 at 6pm - Encounters With The Unexplained
Sun - 8/26 at 11pm - It’s A Miracle
Mon - 8/27 at 11pm - It’s a Miracle

***

DISCOVERY CHANNEL

Nothing listed.

***

HISTORY CHANNEL:

Nothing listed.

***

SciFi:

Sun - Thru at 8 and 8:30pm - Crossing Over With John Edwards
Sat - 8/25 at 9pm - The Chronicle: Bring Me The Head of Tucker Burns

***

A&E:

Nothing listed

***

INTERNET RADIO PROGRAMS:

Jeff Rense: Listen at : ""http://www.sightings.com/""
Mon. - Fri. at 7pm to 10 pm Pacific time
Sat. at 9pm to 3am Pacific time
Sun. at 8pm to 11pm Pacific time

Listen at: "http://www.pawebcast.cc/june_kelly.htm"
Sundays from 6 to 7pm
You can also visit the above URL to listen to past programs or see a
listing of other internet radio programs on the PAwebcast network.