* Announcements
* In The News
* True Experiences
* Upcoming Events
* Media Listings

___________

FROM THE EDITOR
___________

Halloween will soon be upon us. Does anyone have a favorite Halloween
activity or recipe they’d like to share? Just email it to me at:
Haunted-@neo.rr.com and we’ll publish it in the next issue.

***
Be sure to check out our upcoming events section! Lots of events all
over the country taking place in October.
If you have an event you’d like posted please send the information to
me at: Haunted-@neo.rr.com. In the subject line, be sure to put
“Upcoming Event”. Remember, this newsletter has an international
readership, so even if your event is not in the U.S. we’ll still post
it.

_____________

ANNOUNCEMENTS
_____________

The following item was submitted to us by Troy and Amy Taylor of the
American Ghost Society (website: "http://www.prairieghosts.com" )

Looking for ghosts? Well, we are!
WE NEED YOUR HELP: October is upon us and its time for the media to
start trying out their annual ghost stories in magazines and newspapers!
They don't realize that ghosts are around all year long but we have to
take advantage of this one time when they wake up and start reporting
them. Here's where we need your help!
If you find stories about ghosts and haunted places in your area... or
perhaps you're a local ghost hunter who is featured in a regional
newspaper... or even if you find a good ghost story in a new magazine or
paper you are reading.... SEND IT TO US! We are trying to collect more
materials for the "Haunted Museum" files that once they are more
complete, can be opened to the public and to researchers. The collection
continues to grow, but we are looking for more! We'll even be happy to
credit the postage that you
spend toward books from the catalog!

Here's our address:
History & Hauntings Book Co.
515 East Third Street
Alton, Illinois 62002

***
Also from Troy:

Keith Age, a representative for the American Ghost Society in
Kentucky, acted as the contact person and coordinator for the TV show
"Scariest Places on Earth" to film at the Waverly Hospital, an abandoned
and very haunted tuberculosis hospital near Louisville.
One of the investigators from Keith's team actually appears in the
show. He has just added some additional information about the hospital
to his website at "http://www.louisvilleghosthunters.homestead.com" .The
episode of the show will air on October 23. Check your local listings
for times!

***
From Patrick at: ghost-@hotmail.com

On Friday Oct. 12th, we did a ghost hunt and interview for TBS - yep,
the same TBS in Atlanta that is seen on cable and satellite systems
internationally. It was for a show called "Interact Atlanta" and will
air at 8:00 AM eastern standard time on Saturday, October 27th.
One of my colleagues, Holly Simpson got one of the most amazing photos
I've ever seen. It appears to be a white figure descending a stair case.
She said she was going send it my way and I'll have it on my web site
soon.
I went down to the studio this afternoon to drop off my footage and was
asked to do another 5 minutes in the studio for the wrap. I was a bit
nervous during the interview parts. Hopefully they can do some creative
editing and not make me look like a complete fool!

__________

IN THE NEWS
___________

From Troy Taylor of the History & Hauntings Book Co. at:
ttay-@prairieghosts.com

Sad news for ghost buffs and investigators in regards to the infamous
McPike Mansion here in Alton, Ill. As of October 11, 2001, the city of
Alton officially closed down both the house and the grounds due to the
dangerous conditions and failure to adhere to "condemned" notice that
was posted at the house last year. It is now illegal for anyone to go
into the house or onto the grounds of the mansion. Anyone who is caught
doing so will be both fined and arrested.
Obviously, this affected our "History & Hauntings Tours" for this
season, as we were the only tour with access to the grounds of the
mansion. We have had to cease our stops here, resulting in a loss of
compensation for the owners. This also meant the cancellation of all of
the tours conducted by the Luedke's, the owners of the house, and also a
cancellation of their annul camp-out, which was used to raise money for
the restoration of the house.
This news has received a mixed response from people here in Alton. Many
who were sure that the house would never be restored applauded the
city's decision... but most did not feel this way. Historical and
ghost-related groups see the closure of the house and grounds as a real
loss to the community, both historically and economically, as the house
brings a lot of people to the city. In addition, the fate of the house
is now in question. This may not mean just the closing of the house, but
it's ultimate destruction! As the owners
are now unable to host tours and events to raise money for the
restoration, it has become a real concern as to whether the house will
survive at all!
At this time, there has been no decision reached as to what will become
of this haunted house. The owners have been in meetings with the city
and earlier this week, I did an interview with the Illinois
Post-Dispatch newspaper about the house and the concerns from many as to
its fate. We'll keep you posted when we know more!

___________

TRUE EXPERIENCES
___________

From: Pat at: patr-@fuse.net

I have a friend and on her street there is a very old barn. Every night
there is a light on in one of the windows of the barn. The first night
she saw it she thought t it was nothing and ignored it. In the morning
she went over to the house of the man who owns the barn and asked him if
he had been up in the barn last night. He said “No” and then asked her
why she asked him that. She told him all about seeing the light and he
told her a true story about the barn it took place in the 1800's.
There was a big fire in the house of the people who owned the barn and
nothing was left except the barn. The next day my friend was looking
around the barn when she found a bracelet with the name Sarah engraved
on the back of it. She also found a small flowered plaques with burn
marks on them. When it started getting dark outside she went home. A
few hours later ,as she got ready for bed, she looked out the window and
saw that the light was on again.
The next morning she got up and went over to the barn went inside. This
time and from the rafters hung a long rope with a loop at the end, she
climbed up onto the upper part of the barn where she found a lit candle
that had burnt very low. She went to tell the person who owned the barn
and he told her that she was just imagining things. She took him up
there to show him but the candle was gone and he told her to go home.
The next day she came back and there was the candle again in the same
exact spot, she than heard a crash and saw that a box had fallen and
spilled. She went to pick it up and saw, out of the corner of her eye, a
boy standing near the edge of the loft. Once she saw him, he vanished.
When she started picking up the stuff ,she found a picture of the boy
she saw. That was the last time she went in the barn but the candle
still burns in the window.

***
From Lena at: LMAn-@dfi.com.state.oh.us

When I was about 9 years old, I would go to the church after school
where my grandmother worked and waited to go to her house. Occasionally
I would go to the Sanctuary and just sit. One day while I was there I
notice a group of small lights come together into the form of a figure
on the pulpit.
I stood up in the middle of the aisle and watched the lights come
toward me. As they approached I noticed my arm reaching up and the
figure was right in from of me. I then turned heel and slowly walked
back to my grandmother’s office and hid under her arm for the rest of
the day.
Another time I was in my home vacuuming the floor . While I was in the
hallway, I looked up and on the wall was a shadow of a man with a knife
in his hand, raised over me. I jumped and ran to my mother. Needless to
say I never stayed in the house by myself again.

___________

UPCOMING EVENTS
___________

The Yuma Spirit Hunters will be hosting a Haunt - a - Long at the
Historic Yuma Theater. This event will take place on Friday night
October 26th. There will be 2 tours of the theater ,one starting at
9:00pm and one starting at 10:30pm. The event is open to anyone age 12
and over. The cost for the event is $15.00 per person. All proceeds from
this event will go to the Theater Restoration Fund.
This promises to be a grand evening as there are many stories
associated with Yuma's oldest working historic theater. Of course, we
have heard the story of the seats being found down after they were put
up the night before from earlier posts. There is also the story of the
"Lone Trumpet Player" who on a quiet night you can hear playing his sad
and lonely tune from the stage however, when you go to see who is
playing NO ONE IS THERE. The story of the crew working in the theater
and hearing footsteps across the stage and someone calling their name
when they went to investigate NO ONE WAS THERE. Last but not least, the
story of the gentleman who was doing final check on the theater before
locking it up and saw 2 people in the balcony. He yelled at them they
appeared to get up and go to the stairs. When going to the lobby he
arrived just in time to see the rest room door close. He went to the
rest room and NO ONE WAS THERE. The building was locked no way in or
out. He did another check of the building and found no one so he just
chalked it up to the resident ghosts.
As you can see this looks to be a great hunt. We are so excited about
working with the Arts and Culture Department and with their help I am
sure this will prove to be a successful fund raiser also.
For further information go to our web site at
"http://www.yumaspirithunters.com/" or call the Yuma Arts and Culture
Department at (928) 376-6107 or to register call the City of Yuma Parks
and Recreation Department at 783-1284.

***
Pat Fitzhugh author of The Bell Witch: The Full Account will be holding
book signings, appearances at following places and times. You can visit
his website at: "http://www.bellwitch.org" and view the press release of
his book at:
("http://www.armandpress.com/new_releases.htm")

Friday, October 26th
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Signing/Dinner/MegaLecture "The History of the Bell Witch - An Evening
with Pat Fitzhugh"
Cafe' Francisco
400 N. Main St.
Memphis, TN 38103
Contact: Eddie Middleton - (901) 529-1648
Venue: (901) 578-8002
"http://www.cafefrancisco.com/memphiz.html"
"http://www.cafefrancisco.com/memphismenu.html"

Saturday, October 27th
1:00-4:00 PM
Signing
Arbor Books
4000 Fort Campbell Blvd.
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
Contact: Nancy Stratton
(270) 886-2665

Sunday October 28th
Signing
1:00-3:00 PM
MediaPlay @ Hickory Hollow Mall
5434 Bell Forge East
Antioch (Nashville), TN 37013
Contact: Store Personnel
(615) 731-4345
"http://www.mediaplay.com"

Wednesday, October 31st (Halloween)
Bell Witch Special Guest Discussion
7:00 - 8:00 PM
NewsChannel5's "Open Line"
Cable TV Channel 50
Nashville and Middle Tennessee Area
Contact: Maydean Eberling
(615) 244-5000
"http://www.newschannel5.com"

Wednesday, October 31st (Halloween)
Post-TV Show Book Signing
8:30 - 10:00 PM
MediaPlay @ Rivergate
2101 N. Gallatin Rd. (Across from Rivergate Mall)
Nashville, TN 37115
Contact: Store Personnel
(615) 851-1586
"http://www.mediaplay.com"

Sunday November 4th
Signing and Lecture
2:00-4:00 PM
Davis-Kidd Booksellers
387 Perkins Rd. Extended
Memphis, TN 38117
Contact: Store Personnel
(901) 683-9801
"http://www.daviskidd.com"

Friday November 9th
Lecture
8:30-10:00 AM
Journeys Beyond Paranormal Conference
Adams Mark Hotel
Mobile, AL
More info: "http://www.journeysbeyond.com"

***
The Madison Ghostseekers Society ( website:
http://hometown.aol.com/ssofsky/MGSindex.html ) in Madison, Wi. will be
holding a very unique Halloween event.
They will be presenting a Halloween concert of haunting Baroque and
Renaissance music. This event will be on Friday, October 26, 2001 at
8:00pm, at the Gates of Heaven Synagogue, 300 East Gorham Street,
Madison, Wi., with a suggested donation of $10. for adults and $5 for
students and seniors.
This event will feature the, Madison Consort, presenting music that
entertained kings and commoners alike, many years ago, often played on
authentic instruments. Madison Ghostseekers Society, will act as
master-of-ceremonies with presentations of period writings and tales of
period hauntings.
Built in 1863, the Gates of Heaven Synagogue is one of the oldest
surviving synagogue buildings in the United States and is one of
Madison's historical icons. Threatened with destruction, this building
was relocated from it's original location, at 214 West Washington Ave.,
to James Madison Park on the shores of beautiful Lake Mendota in
Madison's downtown area.
Come as you are but in the Halloween tradition, costumes are welcome
too! They hope to see you there!

***
   Dave Juliano, Co-Director of the South Jersey Ghost Research -
"http://www.sjgr.org" has informed us of the following lectures and
seminars being given by his group:
   Lectures include videos, photos, equipment and Q&A. Seminars also
include videos, photos, equipment and Q&A plus equipment demonstrations
and group interaction.

October 26, 2001: Lecture at Gloucester CO. Courthouse, Woodbury, NJ
These includes and walking ghost tour and lecture. 1 North Broad Street
Woodbury, NJ 08096 for info: pubrel-@sjgr.org

October 27, 2001: Lecture at Gloucester CO. Courthouse, Woodbury, NJ
These includes and walking ghost tour and lecture. 1 North Broad Street
Woodbury, NJ 08096 for info: pubrel-@sjgr.org

October 28, 2001: Seminar at Camden County Historical Society For info:
856-964-3333 Park Blvd. & Euclid Ave. Camden, NJ 08103-3697

October 29, 2001: Lecture at Atco Public Library 2204 ATCO Avenue ATCO,
NJ 08004 856-767-7727 7pm - admission is free

***
Upcoming events of the American Ghost Society (Website:
http://www.prairieghosts.com/ags.html ):
For those of you in the Illinois / Missouri area (and for some out of
it!), Troy and Amy Taylor hope to see some of you able to turn out for
these entertaining and sometimes chilling events!

October 24: History & Hauntings Tour of Alton 7:30 PM

October 25: History & Hauntings Tour of Alton 7:30 PM

October 26: History & Hauntings Tour of Alton 7:00 PM

October 27: FRIGHT FEST: Join Troy Taylor and the American Ghost Society
at Six Flag's Great America in St. Louis!

October 28: FRIGHT FEST: Join Troy Taylor and the American Ghost Society
at Six Flag's Great America in St. Louis!

October 31: THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT !!! Taking names and reservations for
the waiting list, but no new applicants at this time - - -
Author & Ghost Hunter Troy Taylor has secured the haunted Avon Theatre
in Decatur, Illinois for the ultimate Halloween Ghost Hunting Adventure!
A few lucky visitors will have the chance to get signed up for an
all-night paranormal investigation of the Avon!
For the first time ever, a group of ghost hunter will be able to prowl
the dark hallways and auditorium of the theater in a all-night search
for the legendary theater's myriad of haunts! Led by Troy Taylor and the
American Ghost Society, investigators will be able to experience this
spirited spot by themselves! Will you be among the lucky few to Join in
the hunt for the Avon's ghosts?
The evening begins at 8:00 on Halloween Night and lasts until the sun
comes up the following day! Attendees must arrive at the starting time
for the event and if they are too afraid to spend the night and leave
the theater, the door locks behind them! No one who departs from the
building will be able to return that night!
The evening will include a presentation on the history of the Avon
Theatre and a chronology of the theater's haunting, presented by Troy
Taylor, author of the book "Flickering Images: History & Hauntings of
the Avon Theatre" and president of the American Ghost Society. Following
this, Taylor will also be conducting tours of the theater and then a
presentation on conducting paranormal investigations. This session will
feature ghost photography, equipment demonstrations and how-to use ghost
detection devices.
Then, at midnight, the attendees will be divided into teams and the
investigation of the theater will begin! And while we cannot guarantee
that anything supernatural will occur during the evening... the Avon has
long been regarded as one of the region's most haunted spots! This may
be your chance to meet one of the Avon's ghosts face-to-face!

What to Bring to Haunted Halloween at the Avon:
- Flashlight
- Notebook and Pen
- Camera and plenty of film
- Video Camera (optional)
- Any Ghost Hunting Equipment that You want to Bring

Admission to the Event Includes All-Night access to the Theater and to
the Presentations on History & Hauntings, Tour of the Theater, Access to
the Paranormal Investigations, plus:
Copy of Troy Taylor's book "Flickering Images" OR
Copy of "The Ghost Hunter's Guidebook" OR
$10 off any Ghost Detection Equipment in our catalog OR
a $10 Gift Certificate to the Catalog to be used at a later time!

This is not "Fear" or "Scariest Places on Earth"... this time the
participant is YOU and what happens is REAL!

Sign up now at <https://www.prairieghosts.com/avon31.html>

***
NORTHERN CALIFORNIA’S MOST HAUNTED: A lecture/slide presentation
focusing on haunted locations in northern California will be presented
by Dennis William Hauck at the Learning Exchange on Friday, October 26,
from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. $35. The Learning Exchange, 650 Howe Ave., Ste.
600, Sacramento, CA 95825. To register, call (916) 929-9200 or fax (916)
929-0806. Website: "http://www.LearningExchange.com".

***
UPCOMING EVENTS WITH THE CAPITAL GHOST FORUM
Website: http://community.pennlive.com/cc/capitalghostforum
Email at: Weav-@aol.com

BLAIR COUNTY HAUNTED TOURS will be Sunday Oct. 28th. Each tour includes
at least 10 sites, first-hand ghost hunting, and a meal at a haunted
location. The cost for the entire day is $45.95 Reservations by calling
(814) 793-2260 or (814) 941-1130.

INDEPENDENT GHOST HUNTERS CONFERENCE
Saturday April 20, 2002
8:30 registration
Event is 9:00 am-midnight
Contact Kelly at: Weav-@aol.com

Radisson Penn Harris Hotel and Convention Center
1150 Camp Hill Bypass
Camp Hill, Pa. 17011
Governors Ballroom (max. Seating is 225)
Free shuttle (24 hour) shuttle service to and from the airport, bus and
train station.

Conference Reservations:
* The cost is $85.00 per person for the conference which includes the
lectures, morning snack, workshops, sit down dinner and ghost hunting
until midnight. (Lunch is on your own)
* Rooms are available for $89.00 double occupancy
call hotel direct @ (717) 763-7117
* All reservations must be made by April 5, 2002 please indicate you are
coming to this conference

Conference payments must be made to Kelly L. Weaver by check or credit
card
by March 30, 2002. (when paid in full):
If you desire, you may make 4 easy payments of $21.25.
* First payment is due Aug. 13, 2001
* Second Payment is due Oct. 8, 2001
* Third payment is due Feb.11, 2002
* Fourth payment is due March 11, 2002

The lineup as of September, 2001
(I'm still working on this):
* TROY TAYLOR- noted Author and ghost researcher. Troy is the founder
and president of the American Ghost Society, one of the largest ghost
research groups in the country. He has appeared on numerous television
programs dealing with the "spirit world." Troy also keeps readers
up-to-date with his Ghosts of the Prairie web page,
(http://www.prairieghosts.com) the Haunted America Update newsletter,
and
features a large number of supernatural books through his History and
Hauntings Book Co. (1-888-ghostly)
Troy has written many books on the spirit world including: The Ghost
Hunters
Guide Book, and his latest "spirited work" is titled "No Rest for the
Wicked"......... read it if you dare!

* RON BEACH- Director of the Tri-State Paranormal Research Group based
in Ohio. (http://www.tristateghosts.homestead.com/home.html)
   He is the editor of the very informative Haunted Places Report, an
online newsletter which features ‘real ghost stories', ghost information
from around the world, PLUS, what is on the major television networks
for the coming week dealing with the Paranormal. Very interesting
newsletter! You may subscribe to this FREE newsletter by going to:
http://www.topica.com/lists/HauntedPlaces
Haunted Places website: http://www.haunted-places.com/
Ron will be giving a workshop for beginners on ghost hunting.

* D.B. LYN- author of "The dead won't hurt you". This is a true account
of the authors life growing up in a haunted home. She will recount her
experiences with the spirit world. I'm sure a lot of us will relate to
her
stories!

* PATTY WILSON- author of Pa Ghost guide vol. #1 and the newly released
Pa. Ghost Guide vol. #2.
She is co-founder of the Central Pa. Paranormal Association. located in
Western, PA. Patty has made a career of writing about Pennsylvania's
wonderful and weird history. She will discuss Pennsylvania's most
haunted sites. She masterfully tells these spooky stories that will make
your hair stand on end!

* KELLY L. WEAVER - is a well respected psychic/medium, and the founder
of the Capital Ghost Forum, located in Camp Hill, Pa. She is also
co-founder of the Independent Ghost Hunters Society and Annual
Conference. She has appeared on national television as a psychic
consultant, and has done
countless television, radio, magazine, book and newspaper interviews
throughout the years. Her latest venture is appearing with her husband
on CAPE TALK South Africa, a paranormal radio show, which can be heard
around the world.
She and her husband John will be regular guests on this radio show
updating listeners on their investigations and encounters with spirits.
Kelly and her husband also host a weekly show on pawebcast.com called
"Visions from the Other Side"
Kelly is the Independent Ghost Hunters Conference hostess and will be
presenting a workshop on Developing your Psychic Abilities and how to
use them while ghost hunting. She will also be a tour guide during the
evening ghost hunt.

* JOHN WEAVER- is a talented artist and photographer who is very active
with his wife Kelly in the ghost investigation field and the Capital
Ghost Forum. He has lectured along with Kelly at local colleges and
Haunted Dining Events. He is a "skeptic" who enjoys using his
instruments to "prove what his psychic wife is saying!" He is an Art
Director and Photographer in an electronics firm located in Lewisberry,
PA.

* SCOTT CROWNOVER - is the co-founder of the Central Pennsylvania
Paranormal Association and if also featured in the book Pa. Ghost guide
vol. #2. He is also a gadget "guru" and will work with John in
instructing a workshop on using equipment while ghost hunting.

We are still lining up others for the lectures and workshops. More
details
to come. Vendors include:
* Troy Taylor- books
* Patty Wilson- books
* D.B. Lyn- books
* Kelly's Magical Garden- oils, lotions and potions to enhance your
spiritual quest.
* The Inner Connection Metaphysical Shoppe- books, CD's, gemstones,
Tarot Cards and more!
* The PA. Paranormal Association- will be taking orders for copies of
the conferences lectures and workshops
* More to come!!!!!!!

___________

MEDIA LISTINGS
___________

   The media listing mainly cover the 8pm to 10pm time slots. Most
listed times are Eastern Standard Time. Please check your local listings
for the correct viewing times in your area.

Halloween Programs on channels not normally in our listings:

MTV - Wed - 10/24 at 9pm - Michael Jackson: Ghost
HGTV - Sun - 10/28 at 9pm - Ghostly Homes: Cape Cod

***
ART BELL:

10/25/01 - Thu/Fri
Guest: Dr. Evelyn Paglini
Dr. Paglini, parapsychologist, founded the International Psychic Center,
a research/investigation organization, in 1972. Dr. Paglini is a
consultant to the Stars, advising celebrities, corporate executives,
stockbrokers, institutions and the public. She is called upon as an
authority on the occult and the supernatural by law enforcement agency,
having set a precedent in the Texas Court system.
Website: "http://www.mysticalblend.com"

10/29/01 - Mon/Tue
Guest: Brad Steiger
Website: "http://www.bradandsherry.com"

***
ABC:

Nothing listed

***
CBS:

Nothing listed

***
NBC:

Nothing listed.

***
UPN:

Nothing listed.

***
WB Network:

Nothing listed.

***
FOX:

Nothing listed

***
FOX FAMILY CHANNEL

Tue - 10/23 at 9pm - Scariest Places on Earth: Contagion of Fear -
Waverly Hills Sanatorium
Tue - 10/23 at 10pm & 10:30pm - Ghost Stories
Wed - 10/24 at 7pm - Movie: The Haunting of Sarah Hardy
Wed - 10/24 at 9pm - Scariest Places on Earth: Return to Charlieville:
The Haunted Irish Castle Dare, Part 2
Wed - 10/24 at 10 & 10:30pm - Ghost Stories
Thu - 10/25 at 9pm - Scariest Places on Earth: Goldfield Ghost Hunt
Thu - 10/25 at 10 & 10:30 - Ghost Stories
Fri - 10/26 at 7pm - Movie: Lost Souls
Fri - 10/26 at 9pm - Scariest Places on Earth: A Night in Dracula’s
Castle: The Transylvania Dare
Sat - 10/27 at 10pm - Movie: Grave Secrets: The Legacy of Hilltop Drive
Sun - 10/28 at 9pm - Scariest Places on Earth: A Night in Dracula’s
Castle: The Transylvania Dare
Mon - 10/29 at 8pm - Movie: When Good Ghouls Go Bad

***
FX:

Sun - 10/28 at 8 & 10pm - Movie: Blair Witch Project

***
THE LEARNING CHANNEL:

Nothing listed.

***
THE TRAVEL CHANNEL:

Wed - 10/24 at 8 & 11pm - Haunted Hotels: Across America
Wed - 10/24 at 9pm - Americas Haunted Hotels
Sat - 10/27 at 9pm - Magnificent Mansions: Not a ghost show but, they
will be visiting haunted homes
Sun 10/28 at 8pm - Haunted Hotels: Hotels in San Diego, Louisiana , &
Scotland
Sun 10/28 at 11pm - Haunted Hotels: San Diego’s Hotel de Coronado
Sun 10/28 at 9pm - America’s Haunted Places: Las Vegas
Sun 10/28 at 10pm - World’s Creepiest Destinations
Mon - 10/29 at 8 & 11pm - Haunted Hotels: California Hotels
Mon - 10/29 at 9pm - London: terror in the Tower
Mon - 10/29 at 10pm - Haunted London

***
PAX TV:

Tue - 10/23 at 9pm - Mysterious Ways: Lost Souls
Sun - 10/28 at 10pm - Mysterious Ways: Love is divine

***
DISCOVERY CHANNEL:

Thu - 10/25 at 8pm - Truth or Scare

***
HISTORY CHANNEL:

Wed - 10/24 at 11pm - History’s Mysteries: The Real Dracula
Thu - 10/25 at 11pm - History’s Mysteries: Amityville: The Haunting
Fri - 10/26 at 11pm - History’s Mysteries: Witchcraft
Sat - 10/27 at 11pm - Haunted History: Haunted Edinburgh

***
SCIFI:

Sunday thru Thursday at 11 and11:30pm - Crossing Over With John Edwards

***
A&E:

Nothing listed

***
INTERNET RADIO PROGRAMS:

Jeff Rense: Listen at : ""http://www.sightings.com/""
Mon. - Fri. at 7pm to 10 pm Pacific time
Sat. at 9pm to 3am Pacific time
Sun. at 8pm to 11pm Pacific time

***
The Bell Witch and Other Paranormal Mysteries
The NightSearch Paranormal Network ("http://www.nightsearch.net")
Host: Pat Fitzhugh, Noted author and researcher
Bi-weekly on Mondays
9P-10P ET / 8P-9P CT
Next show: Monday, October 22nd

***