Welcome Guest!
 Haunted Places
Alchemy Journal Vol.2 No.5  Dennis William Hauck
 Nov 28, 2001 11:27 PST
Thank you for transferring to the new list for Haunted Places! If you
have any questions or problems, please let me know.

I also wanted to take the opportunity to let you know the latest edition
of the ALCHEMY JOURNAL is now available for viewing if you are
interested in the Hermetic arts. You may view or print out the current
issue at http://www.AlchemyLab.com/AJ2-5.htm . For AOL and no-frames
viewers, go to http://www.AlchemyLab.com/AJ2-5nf.htm .

Best Regards,

Dennis William Hauck