Welcome Guest!
 Haunted Places
 Dec 16, 2001 07:44 PST
The Haunted Places Report
Founded by: Dennis William Hauck
Edited by: Rev. Ronald E. Beach
Website: "http://www.Haunted-Places.com"
12/18/01

___________

CONTENTS:
___________

* From The Editor
* Announcements
* Featured Article
* Book Review
* In The News
* Seeking Information
* True Experiences
* Upcoming Events
* Media Listings

___________

FROM THE EDITOR
___________

We are pleased to announce that The Haunted Places Report (in
conjunction with The Tri State Paranormal Research Group) have been
asked to help promote a new release from Sony Pictures Entertainment,
Screen Gems. The film is titled THE MOTHMAN PROPHECIES. It will be
released in January of 2002. We’ll have more info on the mothman story
in future issues or you can visit the movie’s website at:
http://www.spe.sony.com/movies/mothman/
Jonathan D. Taksa, from Sony Pictures, has furnished us with some
great prizes to give away to our readers. In the next few issues we will
be announcing contests to win these prizes. Among the prizes will be
T-shirts, posters, bumper stickers and postcards.

***
Be sure to check out the “Upcoming Events” section. We have added
other conference to the list!

_____________

ANNOUNCEMENTS
_____________

Are you staring a new paranormal investigation group? Is your group
looking for new members? Does your group have an upcoming event? Has
your group done any interesting investigations? Has your group or
members of it appeared on any TV or radio programs? Do you have any
ghostly related news from your local area? If the answer to any of these
questions is “Yes”, please let us know so we can publish the information
in upcoming issues.

***
From: Dave Juliano, Co-Director of South Jersey Ghost Research, Founder
of The Shadowlands: Ghosts and Hauntings

South Jersey Ghost Research ("http://www.sjgr.org") is now accepting
applications for trainees which will start their training in January
2002. Membership is open to anyone in NJ, Eastern PA, DE and NYC areas.
Please inquire at "membe-@sjgr.org"
SJGR is the Delaware Valley's Oldest Active Paranormal Research Group.
We are a professional research and investigation group with years of
experience dealing with ghosts and hauntings. We conduct ghost research,
discreet investigations and promote the learning and understanding of
ghosts and other psychic phenomenon. Our group consists of experienced
investigators some of which have been investigating ghosts and the
supernatural for over 17 years. We also welcome and train amateur
investigators. We come from all walks of life, from law enforcement to
grandmothers. Our ages range from eighteen to the sixties. We are all
serious about the pursuit of knowledge; the assisting of those in need
and we invite all open-minded individuals to join us in our quest to
understand ghosts better. We offer all our services for free. SJGR is an
official 501(c)(3) Non Profit, Tax Exempt Organization.

***
From Thomas at: barne-@att.net

Anyone in the Chicagoland area that has a haunting that needs to be
investigated, please contact Thomas Barnett at "barne-@att.net" for
help. We are a non-profit group looking to help people with any
haunting.

***
From Jim at: SPIRITH-@aol.com

Jim Ledbetter, Tn area rep for AGS, has just recently formed a group in
Walland, Tn. (approximately 15 miles south of Knoxville, Tn). We
presently have 5 members on the team, which is now called "East Tn.
Paranormal Research Society" (ETPRS for short). We are in the process of
trying to recruit other member! If you are interested, then contact us
at www.ETPRS.org

__________

FEATURED ARTICLE
__________

SOME THOUGHTS ON HOW SPIRITS MAY BE ATTRACTED TO THE LIVING
By: John & Kelly Weaver, Capital Ghost Forum

Fortunate as we are being located only 35 miles of the Gettysburg
Battlefield, many members of our Capital Ghost Forum group go there
regularly and have great success in capturing anomalous photos and EVP
from what may be the most haunted place in North America. However,
the"off-season" months of November thru March afford perhaps the best
opportunities - there are 4-5 hours available for shooting in darkness,
andfor the most part, the obnoxious rowdy crowds drawn by warmer
temperatureare gone. A recent (Nov. 17) visit yielded some great
results, and I think made some profound statements about what attracts
those on the "other side"to us mortal ghosthunters!
With all Kelly's many Halloween commitments keeping us busy for nearly
2months, we were happy to join members Ed Dubil Sr, Jr and Mascot
"Brutus" (an American Bulldog) when they asked us. (Clark & Brenda Rudy
and Mark Whalen also were present.) We decided our first stop would be
Reynold's Woods on McPherson Ridge. Named for Union 1st Corps Commander
General John Reynolds who was killed nearby on the first day of the
battle, it is where Kelly's Uncle Cecil Downing gets strong impressions
that the marker showing the "exact" spot of Reynold's death is
misrepresented. (He is a Master Dowser with over 900 wells to his credit
and it is fascinating to watch him on the battlefield) A cold clear
night greeted us near this more open area
where Reynold's marker is located, but the spirits did not. This,
however, changed when we ventured into the woods.
Once within the woods themselves, several elements seemed to attract
activity, with good orb and ecto photos captured around all. Temperature
drops to as low as 16o from an ambient of 29o we're also observed. One
element is psychic energy, and to no surprise Kelly (and the very
sensitive Mark Whalen) proved again to be a magnet. Besides just being
her "open" self, she was playing recorded Civil War period music.
Another was "Brutus" (Ed has many images from different venues with
anomalies around him - an investigation last summer at the Moonshine
Church saw many of our group capture photos and video of orbs
approaching him). Finally, Ed himself seemed also to draw activity. Is
he becoming a Kelly (or a Brutus)? I can't comment on his mediumship
abilities but I can say this: his clothes that night were very
reminiscent of a typical Union Soldier - Dark cap and dark coat, light
blue pants and dark boots.
How effective might appearances be in drawing spirits? Very! Many
re-enactors report having experiences on or near (where most
re-enactments take place) battlefields. In fact, several were seen on
the field that night as thousands were in town for Remembrance Day, when
Lincoln's Gettysburg Address is celebrated. I talked to a Federal
Captain later that night, who has witnessed numerous paranormal events,
including lines of mist moving like infantry formations in the
Wheatfield, and the "Lantern Man" near Big Round Top. He concurred with
my observation that those in uniform were likely to attract attention
from the "other side". Of course, familiar things they enjoyed will also
draw their interest, be it the music of the era, a busty woman (such as
Kelly's Rose Woods "fan club") or -- a dog! Many units on both sides
kept dogs as mascots during the war - some are even remembered in
monuments at Gettysburg ("Sally Ann" with the 11th PA Infantry and the
Irish Wolfhound with the Irish Brigade); "Man's Best Friend" played a
vital moral-boosting role for these soldiers when they were alive - why
would that change?
Later that night we once again visited the dreary Rose Woods. Kelly
drew her usual fans (with some spectacular ecto on Infrared Video) and
Brutus seemed accepted as well. But at this spot, the "Union-Appearing"
Ed was left alone -- perhaps the Confederate Spirits, who Kelly feels
populate this area, don't want a "Yankee" in their space! (I suspect his
"Descendent of Union Soldier" T-Shirt didn't go over too well here,
either!) We also made the rare encounter of a group of CSA re-enactors
here (this area of the battlefield is largely ignored by most people);
when engaged in conversation, they were not at all surprised by what we
were doing, and one shared several stories of paranormal experiences in
his home state of Virginia.
The way battlefield spirits were drawn to certain things that night
made me consider what other "things" might attract them - food, alcohol,
tobacco... Then, I thought about something they all followed - the Flag!
Think of the honor (and danger) bestowed upon the color bearer - how he
would lead his comrades to glory (or annihilation). What effect might a
replica regimental flag have upon the spirits - what might we capture if
we were to follow the
route of the 15th Alabama's Colors up the slope of Little Round Top...
or that of the 20th Maine's down to meet them? Or perhaps a more easily
obtained Confederate Battle Flag replica from the Point of Woods across
the Emittsburg Road toward the Copse of Trees? I think we just might
have a very interesting night...

***
This was sent to Kelly Weaver by Andy Mill, a member of The Capital
Ghost Forum. The original source is unknown.

You Know Your a Ghost Hunter if:

1) You have more photos of ghosts than you do of family photos.
2) You talk to a brown out.
3) You are more afraid of the living than you are of the dead
4) You're the only one in the photo shop who gets excited over "bad"
pictures
5) Your coolest ghost photo is framed and hanging in the hallway with
your family photos.
6) You invite friends over to watch home movies and they see your last
three investigations. (Film of an empty room for 3 hours.)
7) Your company stops and stares at the Sony Night cam aimed at the bed
in the spare bedroom and you have to tell them it isn't what they think
it is.
8) You apologize to the ghost for getting scared because you thought it
was a human.
9) You sit at your computer and look at the reflections in the screen
to see if there is anyone' behind you.
10) You sleep with a camera next to your bed, just in case.
11) You find a EMF detector next to the remote for the TV.
12) Your kid says they have an imaginary friend, and out come the
cameras, tape recorders, camcorders.
13) At an event you film the ceiling and places where there are no
people
14) You spend more time with dead people than the living
15) You're watching scary movies with your family and someone
asks "Can ghosts really do that?" and you actually have an answer.
16) Attending a family reunion is a trip to the family plot
17) Your friends tell you not to get involved in this stuff, because you
may end up having a ghost possess you!
18) You have more recordings of EVPs than you do of your favorite music.
19) You have more photography equipment than a Japanese tourist
20) You get a new camera and the first thing you do is get rid of the
strap.
21) You are waiting for Reggis to ask, "What is the most Haunted Place
on Earth?"
22) You take a picture of your entire family and ask any deceased
relatives to join in the picture.
23) You keep rewinding that part on "3 men and a baby" to try to prove
that isn't a cardboard cut-out of Ted Danson.
24) You agree and can identify with most of what is written here.

__________

BOOK REVIEW
__________

The Everything Ghost Book
Written by Jason Rich
Published by: Adams Media Corporation
ISBN: 1-58062-533-9
Paperback, 290 pages w/illustrations
$12.95

From the information provided to this reviewer, the author of this
book is a professional writer of “how-to” books and has little or no
experience at ghost hunting. “The Everything Ghost Book” is a book that
most beginning ghost hunters would find helpful. The first three
chapters cover such things as the basics of ghost hunting, information
on national known ghost hunters, and real life ghost stories.
The remaining five chapters of the book however, start to wander away
from the subject of ghosts. They cover other paranormal subjects such
as Mediums and Channelers, Past Life Regressions, Spirit Guides,
Automatic Writing and Near death Experiences.
I did find the appendixes at the end of the book to be interesting.
Appendix “A” contains a listing of ghostly websites and Appendix “B”
contains a good state by state listing of haunted sites.
Although I feel that the information in this book is too basic for the
experienced paranormal researcher, it is great reading for the beginner
or for those with a mild interest in the paranormal.

__________

IN THE NEWS
___________

From the Ananova News Service:

Study "Proves" the Soul Exists
Story filed: 12:16 Sunday 9th December 2001
Its claimed a new study 'proves' the soul exists. The evidence is from
'dead' patients whose hearts stop beating and then experience a form of
afterlife. The study will be published in the Lancet later this week.
Doctors who studied 344 heart attack survivors found more than one in
10 had experienced emotions, visions or lucid thoughts while they
were"clinically dead" - unconscious with no signs of pulse, breathing or
brain activity. Some reported having "out-of-body" experiences. It
supports a long-held view that the mind ,or soul ,can survive death.
The research, by a Dutch team, will be seized on by academics who
support a theory that the mind can continue to work after the brain has
stopped. Church leaders will cite it as evidence for the existence of a
soul.
The two-year study in 10 Dutch hospitals is the largest study into the
phenomenon. It found that 12 per cent of cardiac arrest survivors
reported having various "near-death experiences" (NDEs) before being
resuscitated.
Dr Peter Fenwick, a consultant neuropsychiatrist at London University,
told The Sunday Telegraph <http://www.telegraph.co.uk>, "If the mind and
brain can be independent, then that raises questions about the
continuation of consciousness after death. It also raises questions
about a spiritual component to humans and about a meaningful universe
with a purpose rather than a random universe."

___________

SEEKING INFORMATION
___________

email the senders.
Haunted-@neo.rr.com . Please be sure to include your email address

***
My name is Susan Smitten, and I'm a writer for Lone Pine Publishing. I
am currently in the research stage of a book titled Ghost Stories of
Oregon; it's the 17th volume in Lone Pine's series of true ghost stories
set in particular regions of North America. While virtually scouring the
countryside for supernatural tales and folk stories of the state, it has
occurred to me that the custodians of the past - institutions such as
local historical societies and museums -might possess rich resources for
this kind of investigation and be able to provide valuable information,
contacts and actual stories.
   If there are any famous folktales or ghostly legends in your
community, I would love to hear from you. I can be e-mailed at
"mez-@telus.net" . I am interested in reference material of any kind:
already published works, contact information for individuals who have
had first-hand paranormal experience or accounts of your own. I
guarantee anonymity to any persons who would rather not have their names
mentioned in the upcoming volume.
I realize that we're getting into a busy holiday season, but if you
could find a few minutes to send on any information that you think would
help to make this a top quality collection of stories, I would very much
appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

***
It has come to our attention that one of our writers, Susan Smitten,
has gotten in touch with your newsletter about her “Ghost Stories of
Oregon” project. There are two other volumes currently in the works
“Ghost Stories of Ohio“ and “Ghost Stories of Pennsylvania“.
Contact for these two projects would be at
"edit-@lonepinepublishing.com". The mailing address for the central
office is Lone Pine Publishing, 10145-81 Ave, Edmonton, AB, T6E 1W9. Or
we can be reached at our toll free number, 1-800-661-9017.
Thank you for your time,
Dan Asfar and Edrick Thay

***
From Brandy at: bbbl-@iowatelecom.net

I have a friend in the Spencer, Iowa area that needs to find someone
to investigate a haunted house of hers. If you have any info on someone
I can try please email me.

***
Also From Brandy at: bbbl-@iowatelecom.net

I wrote a request a few weeks ago to see if someone could help me with
my ghost problems. I would still like some help but I would also like to
find someone that can tell me about demons & exorcisms. I hope that you
can help.

***
From Ron at: RONZO-@aol.com

My name is Ronny and I’m from Boston, Mass. Is there a group in my area
that is taking accepting members who are just learning about ghost
hunting and loving every minute of it.

***
From Ursula at: Mersa-@aol.com

Just wanted to asked if there is any group in my area. I live in
Pensacola , Florida.

***
From Gwen at: BluBe-@aol.com

I was just wondering if any of the ghost hunters would be coming to
Duluth,
MN soon. I'm an amateur ghost hunter, but can't do much because I have
Multiple Sclerosis (BIG bummer), but I do what I can and I have a couple
of
houses that may be of interest.

___________

TRUE EXPERIENCES
___________

Editor's note: Recently I have been corresponding, via email, with Bryon
Smith who is the director of Spooky Places / Loosecanon Productions
(Website: http://www.loosecanon.tv/ ). I have decided to use parts of
two of Bryon's letters to point out a problem that is starting take
plague more and more ghost hunters! Hopefully none of our readers are
guilty of creating any of these problems.

***
Helping people to become more aware of the paranormal around them is
our intentions. We do not do seances or use Ouija boards. We only
monitor using our cameras and equipment in order to record the
paranormal phenomena as it happens.
We are looking for new places to investigate and to record segments
for our show Spooky Places. We have received invitations from people in
different parts of the country. Since most of those locations are far
from Fort Smith, AR we hope to visit some of them next year. We have
plans in the works now making arrangements to secure release contracts
and lining up people who will tell their story on camera for us.
We have been turned down on 3 locations now because of the bad
reputation the occult society and Hollywood has given to the subject. We
were all very dismayed when we lost the last one to shoot at Jefferson
Hotel in Jefferson, Texas. We were all ready scheduled to pay them a 3
day visit and then just before we were to leave to go down there another
group came in and lit candles, had a seance, got wax on the floor and
some how managed to burn the carpet. Lighting candles there is against
the rules but they did it anyway and made the owner very upset. He
canceled our visit because of this. I told him we don't do things like
that and he said that he understood that but as long as people were
advertising their hotel as being haunted it would attract more people
like that and he said he just couldn't deal with it anymore. He said he
even removed the haunted hotel info from their website because of this
event. So we are still searching for new places that will allow us to
visit them and investigate their ghosts and need all the help we can
get.

***
I lived in Joplin 30 years ago and have seen the "Joplin / Hornet"
Spook Light up very close. It does change shape by the way and when we
saw it was about the size of a basket ball and hovered over the hood of
our car for about a min. A shimmering ball of energy. Then in the blink
of an eye it went off into the ditch on the North side of the road and
before we knew it we saw it crossing back to the South side of the road
about 1/4 mile away. There was no catching it.
I have saw it several times back then and we have chased it but as the

reports say it doesn't like being chased and will fly away very
quickly.
This past year I took the Spooky Places team to show them the Spook
Light, which by the way isn't in Hornet either or Arkansas it is just
West of the state line road in OK.
To our dismay when we got there were several other cars all ready
parked along the road. By 10pm there must have been a dozen or more. By
2 am there was still about a dozen vehicles and when one would leave in
moments another one would replace it. The activity went on like that
until we got tired of the commotion and left.
   People drinking would be walking up and down the road talking to
other visitors and strangers as if they were long lost friends. Beings
as we all had something in common I guess perhaps we were. Two men
approached us with beers in their hands and we didn't know what to make
of them at first but they turned out to be quite friendly and each had
their Spook Light stories to tell. One of them said he had lived out
there on that road for quite some time and had never seen the spook
light but had a neighbor's entire family come to spend the night with
him one night when the Spook Light entered their home and frightened
them away. He said the next day they packed their things and moved away.
The other man said he had been coming there from Joplin for years and he
had never seen the Spook Light either but enjoyed looking for it and
talking to others about it. He hoped that one day he would see it.
One thing they warned us about was another man who would come park on
that road at night and flag down unsuspecting passers-by like he wanted
help, then he would beat them up. He had been reported to the police on
several occasions but evidently had never been caught.
Because of the drinking and drugs that have been brought to Spook
Light road the police patrol that area frequently at night searching for
offenders and law breakers.
We didn't see the spook light that night and because of the increased
activity I doubt that anyone did or will in the near future. The Spook
Light appears not to like large crowds. A women at a nearby gas station
told me that it sometimes will appear in fields and along the next road
to the South now. She also believes that it doesn't like all the people.
From what I have personally seen of it years ago and from what people
tell me the ball of energy shows a great deal of intelligence in that
respect. It can act and interact with people that it appears to find of
interest.
We video ghost orbs in haunted buildings and locations for use in the
Spooky Places production. Another thing you may have all ready noticed
is that videos of "Spook Lights" making crop circles shows these visible
orbs
of light about the size of a beach ball as they fly over fields and crop
circles magically appear. These are very similar to the Spook Light near
Joplin, MO but these appear to be responsible for the unexplained crop
circles.
I don't know if you accept stories from people like us to display for
others to read, but if so here's one of our stories. If you want some
others we have also been to the very haunted Crescent Hotel and intend
to feature it in our Spooky Places production. We have other stories we
can tell if you are interested. During our visit to the Crescent we
actually captured a cantaloupe sized orb that had a face that turned and
looked at both night vision cameras as it passed through the laundry
room in the basement of the Crescent hotel. The face is clearly visible
on the actual DV.
I showed that footage to people passing through the lobby of the
haunted Jefferson hotel in Jefferson, TX and two large groups gathered
one after another to see it. Everyone saw the face clearly and had many
questions to ask.
I'm trying to find more haunted locations locally but it's difficult
to get people to help me find locations. In some cases I have been told
they don't want their places known as being haunted and wouldn't allow
us to bring the team and investigate them.
We have other trips planed for next year and hope to have a really
interesting show before the end of next year.

___________

UPCOMING EVENTS
___________

Ghost Hunting Courses at Lexington Community College in Lexington,
Kentucky.
Taught by Patti Starr, Certified Ghost Hunter, President, Ghost Chasers
International.
Website: "http://www.ghostchasersinternational.com" Email:
holly-@qx.net

All "Introductory to Ghost Hunting" classes are held on four Monday
nights from 6:30 - 8:30 and cost $39.00:

First Class: January 21 - February 11
Second Class: February 18 - March 11
Third Class: March 18 - April 8
Fourth Class: April 15 - May 6
Fifth Class: May 13 - June 3

All "Advances Ghost Hunting" classes include three field trips of ghost
hunting which are held on six Wednesday nights from 6:30 - 8:30 and cost
$99.00 (prerequisite: Introductory to Ghost Hunting):

First Class: January 23 - February 27
Second Class: April 17 - May 22
Third Class: June 12 - July 17

These classes fill up pretty quick so you might want to consider making
your reservations early.

On-line registration - "http://www.uky.edu/LCC/CCP"
Phone registration - (859) 257-4426 X4426
Mail Registration - LCC Continuing Education, 2659 Regency Rd., Suite
114,
Lexington, Kentucky 40503

If you are interested in a weekend course which combines the Intro and
Advance classes into one weekend event you can email me at
"holly-@qx.net" for more information. This is an excellent course for
out-of-town and out-of-state students that would like to come in for a
weekend to take these courses.

***
Independent Ghost Hunters Conference
April 20, 2002 Camp Hill, Pa
Contact is Kelly Weaver at: Weav-@aol.com

*Hear Ghost Stories from Nationally Famous Paranormal Authors &
Investigators
*Learn About the Latest Ghosthunting Techniques & Equipment
*View Ghost Photos and Videos; Hear Recordings of Spirit Entities (EVP)
*Discover how your own intuitive abilities can help you communicate with
the "Other Side"
*Learn about the "Dark Side" of the spirit world and how to protect
yourself
*From Beginners to Experienced Ghosthunters, this Conference offers
something for Everyone!
*Hosted by Psychic/Medium and Ghosthunter Kelly L. Weaver, Founder of
Capital Ghost Forum

Why This Conference is Unique?
This conference will offer something for everyone interested in this
fascinating segment of the paranormal, be they a raw beginner or
experienced ghosthunter, or even someone who just likes to hear a good
scary story! We have structured our workshops to different levels of
experience - you won't be bored hearing things you already know, nor
will you feel isolated if this is new to you. There are many different
opinions on and approaches to the subject of Ghosts, and we have
assembled a variety of authors and researchers to share their
experiences and views.

A Full Day and Night of Activities
Registration starts at 8:30am. Conference begins at 9am. Seasonal Fruit
and Berries, Granola Bars, Cereal Bars, Rice Krispie Treats, coffee,
tea, iced tea and sodas will be waiting for you. During the morning, you
will hear from several authors who specialize in writing about ghosts
and hauntings. (They will also be offering their books for sale
throughout the day) We will break for lunch around mid-day; lunch is on
your own. (Besides the hotel restaurant, there are several fast-food
restaurants only a minute or two away)
The afternoon will feature a variety of workshops, presented by
knowledgeable individuals. Some are for beginning ghosthunters, others
are structured for those with more experience. You can select any 2
workshops; videos will be available for purchase of any workshop you may
not have taken. Some of the workshops planned are:

*Ghost Hunting for Beginners *How to Use the Latest Ghosthunting
Equipment: Film and digital cameras, Video Cameras, Audio recorders
(EVP), Thermal Scanners, EMF Meters, etc.
* Using your Intuition for Ghost Hunting: Developing your psychic
abilities, protecting yourself from unwanted (and negative) energies!
(Other workshops to be announced closer to conference)

A full course dinner will be held early evening (menu selections to be
announced closer to the event). During the dinner, the floor will be
open for questions, discussion, etc. We are making arrangements to visit
haunted sites in the greater Harrisburg area, beginning around 7:30-8pm.
An actual itinerary with specific times to be released later

We’re pleased to announce that we have found the perfect spot to do our
ghost investigation on Sat. April 20. This beautiful old building is
called the Rutherford House, formerly, it was called the Rutherford
Mansion. It was built in 1858 and was inhabited by 3 generations of
Rutherfords.
It became the Dauphin County Detention Center in 1906 and served that
function for more than 60 years! It is now a Senior Citizens Center.
Extremely ACTIVE............ street lights going off and on, signs
falling down, the kitchen, well, we will just let you visit that one on
your own!!!!
John and I investigated this mansion Saturday (Nov. 10th) evening. We
came away with tons of photos AND EVP in the basement. At one point of
the investigation, with the Centers Director, the window's began to
rattle in front of us. Something very unusual the Director said!! Guess
so!
To see ghostly photos of the Rutherford House go to our photo gallery!
"http://community.pennlive.com/cc/capitalghostforum" (click here, then
on the gallery)

We have added another adventure to our Conference! For anyone
interested, we will have a Haunted Dining Event at a CGF members
Restaurant beginning Friday evening April 19th at 7pm. Everyone will
meet in the lobby of the hotel and car pool to the Iron Kettle
restaurant. This place is very active and you will be able to take
photos and walk around. A hotbed of activity!
This is a bar and restaurant (the cost is separate from the conference
fee). This is just a informal get together, so we can all get in the
“mood” and meet new friends or to just settle down after your travels
and have a good time with like minded people. We will be meeting for
cocktails at 7 (very informal) and then will have a sit down dinner. The
cost of dinner is $22.00 per person. includes tax and tip. Payments may
be made to Kelly Weaver. To reserve your space, I will need your payment
by CHECK (no master card or visa for this one) by March 1, 2002. (you
will have 3 choices for dinner, Haddock, Chicken Parm, or Strip Steak,
potato, salad, dessert and a banquet beverage. Alcohol is not included
in the cost. Very, very good food here! And the spirits aren't bad
either!!!!!!!!! I have a sign up sheet. This room holds only 55 people,
so this on a first come first serve basis. If you are interested in the
Welcome dinner, please give me your name/address/phone. Your spot will
be secured.
We are also including a map of other local haunts of interest for those
who may want to venture out on your own on Friday. We will have the
workers/owners of the Iron Kettle telling their ghostly tales that
Friday evening.

About The Authors/Lecturers/Instructors
TROY TAYLOR - Noted Author and ghost researcher. Troy is the founder
and president of the American Ghost Society, one of the nation's largest
ghost research groups. He has appeared on numerous television programs.
Troy also keeps readers up-to-date with his "Ghosts of the Prairie" web
page, (www.prairieghosts.com), the Haunted America Update Newsletter,
and offers a huge selection of supernatural books through his History
and Hauntings Book Co. (1-888-ghostly) Troy has written many books
including: The GhostHunters Guide Book, and his latest "spirited work"
is titled No Rest for the Wicked. Troy's topic will be Graveyard Ghosts
- a lively presentation on haunted graveyards & burial grounds,
including: how cemeteries become haunted, common cemetery lore,
vanishing hitchhikers and even how best to investigate your local
cemetery. Troy will present first-hand accounts of his experiences in
haunted cemeteries and some of the most famous graveyards in America!
Hear the legends and real-life accounts behind Bachelor's Grove,
Resurrection Mary and much more!

ED OKONWICZ - An accomplished speaker, author, professional story
teller and member of the National Story Telling Association. He has
written 13 books on the paranormal, including ghosts and spirits that
haunt the Delaware & Chesapeake Bays, as well as topics related to
Maryland's Eastern Shore. Ed is employed as a writer & editor at the
University of Delaware where he received his bachelors degree in
education and his masters in Communication. Based on his 2 unique books
on Possessed Possessions, Ed will discuss how he located the owners of
haunted objects, share their stories and present tips on how to find--or
avoid--bringing home something that has failed to give up the ghost. You
are sure to enjoy Ed's humor!

RENE KRUSE - A field investigator with the American Ghost Research
Society with over 20 years experience. She has many stories of both
haunted sites as well as varying conditions under which investigations
have been conducted, with interesting results. She will be showing us
some wonderful pictures and video she has collected over the years.

D.B. LYN: A member of the Board of Directors for the Tri State
Paranormal Research Group, D.B. Lyn is an LPN and has a life long
interest in the paranormal, having grown up in a haunted house. She
lives next to the site of her childhood home and it too is haunted. She
has co-authored The Dead Won't Hurt You, about her childhood
experiences. Currently, D.B. is writing another book and working on
different ways to photograph ghostly images. "Do ghosts exist? Is there
proof? Growing up in an active haunted house, I have found that what
dies here returns. I enlisted the help of two mediums to help me rid the
house of the entities. Join me in the house after the first exorcism,
when I realized that it hadn't worked, only to make things worse!"

BEN MAZUR and JOHN McCLINTOCK are owners of Digitize-Media, South
Central PA's leading production firm. They have won over three dozen
major awards for their corporate-rate, commercial and institutional
clients. These talented video producer/directors have been active in the
field since 1992. They will be presenting a workshop on filming spirits.
Scott Crownover of the Paranormal Research Foundation will be assisting
them in their presentation.

REV. RON BEACH - Director of the Tri State Paranormal Research Group
(www.tristateghosts.homestead.com/home.html) and an ordained minister
with the non - denominational Church of Radiant Lights. A 14 year Navy
Vet, he served with Special Operations, various MP units and as a
Quality Control Inspector with the Nuclear Sub Force. Ron has formal
training in computers and photography and is working on a degree in
Metaphysical & Paranormal studies. He has been an active investigator
for over 12 years, including several European countries as well as the
US. He is a founding member of the IGHS. Ron is also the editor of The
Haunted Places Report (http://www.haunted-places.com/ ) and an Rep for
Homestead.com.

LOU GENTILE - Demonologist, Paranormal Investigator & Nationally
Syndicated Radio Talk Show Host. Lou has been featured on such shows as
Fox Family Channel's "The Scariest Places on Earth", MTV "Fear",
Unsolved Mysteries, In Search of, The Discovery Channel, TLC along with
hosts of Magazine & Radio Interviews. Lou is one of Ed & Lorraine
Warrens top students and was Ed Warrens last student to date. Lou brings
to you the knowledge and experience that not many can say they had nor
compete with! Learn about the Construction of a Haunting, Possession &
Exorcism, The Real Deal with Orbs & Globules, Ghosts, Poltergeists,
Angels, Demons & Devils. Lou offers a Slide show featuring some of his
most interesting cases, some you may have seen some you have not! See
what Demons & Devils look like caught on film. See a REAL Night Hag!
What does a REAL Possessed person look like? Hear the voices of Demons
Screaming at a Priest during a normal house blessing. Hear EVP's
(Electronic Voice Phenomena) of Evil Spirits screaming and calling
blasphemies! Does this all exist? You be the Judge! WARNING! NO CHILDREN
UNDER 12 PLEASE! They might not sleep again!

KELLY L. WEAVER - A well respected psychic/medium, and the founder of
the Capital Ghost Forum. She has appeared on MTV's Fear as a psychic
consultant, and has done countless television, radio, magazine, book and
newspaper interviews throughout the years. Kelly and her husband John
host a weekly show on pawebcast.com called Visions from the Other Side.
They are also contributing authors for the website PARASEEK.com.

JOHN WEAVER - An art director/illustrator and photographer who does
investigations with Kelly. He also has a long standing interest in all
paranormal subjects, especially UFOs. Once a "skeptic", John now enjoys
using his instruments to "prove what his psychic wife is saying!"

Hotel Reservations:
For those coming from out of town, rooms are available for $89.00
double occupancy. Call the Radisson Penn Harris Hotel and Convention
Center direct @ (717) 763-7117. Please mention you are attending the
conference. Room reservations MUST be made by April 5, 2002. The hotel
offers free shuttle service to & from Harrisburg Intl. Airport, Amtrak &
Greyhound/Trailways.

How to Register for the Conference:
Conference cost is $85.00 per person, which includes the lectures,
morning snack, workshops, sit down dinner and ghost hunting until
midnight. (Lunch is on your own) Hotel rooms are separate.
If you wish, 2 payments can be made: The first $42.50 is due by Jan.
25, 2002 (You must pay at least this amount by that date to reserve a
spot). The second payment is due by March 25, 2002. Sorry, but we do not
have secure on-line ordering available; To register by phone using your
Credit Card, call Kelly Weaver at 717-737-7623
To Register by Mail, send your MC or VISA Card Information or Check /
money order payable to Kelly's Magical Garden to:
Kelly's Magical Garden
43 Essex Road Camp Hill, PA 17011

Note: At least 1/2 or Full Payment MUST be received by Jan. 25, 2002 to
guarantee your spot.

Conference Location: Radisson Penn Harris Hotel and Convention Center
1150 Camp Hill Bypass Camp Hill, Pa. 17011 (Held in Governors Ballroom)

Directions to Radisson Penn Harris Hotel
From West: East on PA Turnpike (I-76) to Exit 17. North on Rt 15 for
six miles to Erford Road Exit.

From North: South on I-81 to Exit 21 (Enola Exit). Take 11 & 15 South
through three lights (approx. five miles). Turn right at third stop
light. Follow straight through two more stop lights. Radisson on the
right.

From East: West on I-78 which turns into South I-81. Follow I-81 South
to Exit 21 (Enola Exit). Take 11 & 15 South through three lights
(approx. five miles). Turn right at third stop light. Follow straight
through two more stop lights. Radisson on the right. From South: North
on I-83 to Route 581 split (toward Camp Hill) to Route 15. North on
Route 15 for two miles to Erford Road Exit. Go to the "Maps" section of
expedia.com to download a detailed map

***
Southwestern Paranormal Ghost Conference
April 13th and 14th 2002 in beautiful sunny Yuma Arizona
The Yuma Spirit Hunters in cooperation with the MVD Ghostchasers of Mesa
AZ. Proudly present the 1st annual Southwestern Paranormal Ghost
Conference.

Tenintive Itinerary (To be finalized February 2002):

Friday evening April 12th, 2002:
There will be a special event scheduled for early arrivals.

Saturday April 13th, 2002:
9:00am to 11:00am -- Digital Ghost Photography Workshop- Learn the
individualized techniques used by the Yuma Spirit Hunters for capturing
and analyzing digital photographs - Presented by Richard Burns Technical
Director of Yuma Spirit Hunters.
To be held at the Oak Tree Inn (coffee and doughnuts will be served at
this event)

12:00pm to 3:00pm-- Family Picnic and BBQ held at the Historic Yuma
Territorial Prison Park. (Menu will be announced February of 2002)
During this time you will be free to tour the Historic Yuma Territorial
Prison, meet others from your field of expertise and compare techniques.
Host staff will be available to answer questions.

5:00pm-- Full Course Dinner- This dinner will be held at one of Yuma’s
many haunted historic sites. (Menu choices will be announced February of
2002) Hosts will again be available during the dinner for a question and
answer session.

6:30pm- Guest Speaker- Kriss Stephens Paranormal Consultant with the MTV
show FEAR she is also paranormal investigator for the New Orleans
Haunted History Tours. As well as doing investigations on her own. She
will be joined by one of the participants of the show that will speak
about the true paranormal phenomena that took place on the USS Hornet.

After the guest speakers we will adjourn to Haunted Historic Old Town
Yuma for a Haunted Historic Tour and or a ghost hunt at your choice of
Several of Yuma’s Haunted Historic Locations (to be announced February
2002)

Sunday April 14th, 2002:
9:00am to 11:00am -- Farewell Gathering -- Guest speaker to be announced
February 2002. (Coffee, Juice and doughnuts to be served during the
event.

HOW TO REGISTER:

Conference cost is $60.00 per person this cost includes all events
listed above. Your Hotel Rooms are separate and you are responsible for
making your reservations. Save 10% by registering the full amount early
using Pay Pal. To qualify for this discount full payment must be
received by March 15th 2002.

Easy Pay Option- you can purchase your registration in 2 easy payments
of $30.00 (EASY PAY DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR THE 10% DISCOUNT). First $30.00
payment must be received by February 1st, 2002 and the 2nd $30.00
payment must be received by March 15th, 2002.

You may register online at any of these web sites:
www.yumaspirithunters.com
www.spirithunter.faithweb.com
www.mvdghostchasers.iwarp.com

NON ONLINE PAYMENT:
Checks and Money orders are accepted. Payments must be postmarked no
later than March 1, 2001

Send to:
Southwestern Paranormal Conference
12734 El Camino Del Diablo
Yuma Arizona, 85367
Please make checks or money orders pay able to: Yuma Spirit Hunters

Yuma AZ area Residents call (928) 520-4207 or (928)342-2955 for more
information or email spirith-@aol.com

Phoenix area Residents call (480) 969-4069 or (602) 292-6796 for more
information or email Naza-@aol.com

Local Hotels and Rates (subject to change):
Yuma Cabana (www.yumacabana.com )
2151 4th Ave.
Yuma Arizona 85364
Telephone 928-783-8311 Fax- 928-783-1126 Reservation Line 1-800-874-0811
Standard rooms $29.99 1 person - $37.99 2 people Queen - $47.99 2P
Double Deluxe

Yuma’s Haunted Historic Hotel Lee
390 South Main Street
Yuma Arizona, 85364
Telephone 928-783-6336 Fax 928-783-0540
$40.00 2 person European Style Hotel
(Room’s Are Limited At Yuma’s Oldest Working Hotel Reserve Yours Early)

Holiday Inn Express of Yuma ( www.azohwy.com/h/holnexyu.htm )
3181 Fourth Ave
Yuma Arizona 85364
Telephone 928-344-1420 Fax 928-341-0158 Reservation Line 1-877-800-6689
$55.00 up to 4 persons call to specify room type

BE SURE TO MENTION TO THE HOTELS THAT YOU ARE PART OF THE GHOST HUNTER
CONFERENCE

***
AMERICAN GHOST SOCIETY 2002 HAUNTED AMERICA NATIONAL CONFERENCE
JUNE 20 - 23, 2002
Hosted by Troy & Amy Taylor (American Ghost Society Founders)
at the History & Hauntings Book Co. Building
515 East Third Street - Haunted Alton, Illinois
Detailed information is available and linked from our home page at
<http://www.prairieghosts.com>
Below, you'll find information about the 2002 AGS National Conference
but more detailed information is available and linked from our home page
at <http://www.prairieghosts.com> Check it out and get ready for another
wonderful event! Thanks to the speed at which last year's tickets
vanished, for both the general conference sessions and the "after hours"
events, we suggest that you register early! Tickets go on sale February
4!
This year is going to be a very special conference for reasons that
you may have already heard.. BUT despite what some lovely person has
been spreading around, we will NOT be canceling the conference if Amy
goes into labor before (or even during!) the conference. We have
prepared for that and who knows.. you may get to see the newest member
of the American Ghost Society in person!!

The 2002 American Ghost Society National "Haunted America" Conference
will be held in Alton, Illinois on the weekend from June 20-23, 2002.
This wonderful annual event is the "original ghost conference" and while
it's often imitated, it's never equaled! This year's conference will
feature nationally known speakers and authors on ghosts and the
supernatural. Presented will be workshops and seminars on ghosts and
ghost hunting; information on spirit photography and conducting
investigations; discussions and question & answer periods; haunted
locations and the unexplained; first-hand reports of ghosts and
specters... and much more!
This our Sixth Annual Conference and as with each year, will give
attendees the chance to gather information about ghosts, hauntings and
the unexplained that you won't hear anywhere else; meet other ghost
enthusiasts from around the country; network and compare notes with
other investigators; and visit Alton, Illinois, "one of the most haunted
small towns in America". Don't miss this event!

REGISTRATION PRICES FOR FRIDAY - SUNDAY:
$60 PER PERSON.... REGISTRATION BEGINS FEBRUARY 4

SPEAKERS FOR THE 2002 CONFERENCE:

TROY TAYLOR: Troy is the president and founder of the American Ghost
Society and will be hosting this year's conference. He is the author of
nearly two dozen books on ghosts and hauntings, including "Haunted
Illinois", "Haunted St. Louis" and the "Ghost Hunter's Guidebook. He has
been actively involved with paranormal research and writing for more
than 10 years. He is also the author of the book "Haunted Alton" and the
host of the History & Hauntings Ghost Tours, based on his book. At this
year's event, Troy will be presenting "Confessions of a Ghost Hunter"..
about his
own adventures, and misadventures, with ghost research. The session will
focus on his own unexplainable experiences and sightings as well as
things that can go wrong during an investigation like natural phenomena,
unbalanced witnesses, and much more! Sure to be both enlightening and
entertaining!
Troy will also be hosting three separate "History & Hauntings Tours"
during the conference on Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday for
the Deluxe Dinner Tour of the city. These tours are additional, after
hours events for the conference and tickets are sold on a first come /
first served basis for the additional activities!

DALE KACZMAREK: Dale is the president of the Ghost Research Society and
is a returning favorite to the annual conference. He is the author of
the best-selling "Windy City Ghosts" and its sequel and has other
projects in the works on ghost phenomena. He has been involved in ghost
research for more than 25 years and is the host of the "Excursions into
the Unknown" ghost tours of Chicago. At this year's event, Dale will be
hosting a presentation on "More Windy City Ghosts", a further look at
the most haunted (and often little known) sites in the Chicagoland
region. The session will include his own experiences, encounters and
investigations in the field.
Dale will also be hosting a special after hours event on Friday Night!
This year's session will involve the in's, out's and how to's of Spirit
Photography. The after hours event will include photos, slides and video
about ghost photos as well as advice on cameras, film and the best
resources for paranormal photography. This is a hands-on and interactive
session, designed for questions and answers! Tickets for this session
are additional and it is an after hours event for which tickets are sold
on a first come / first served basis!

JANICE OBERDING: Janice is a long-time member and Area Representative
for the American Ghost Society and the author of the book "Haunted
Nevada". She specializes in writing about ghosts, true crime and the
unexplained and also lectures on ghost hunting and writing at a local
community college in Nevada. At this year's event, Janice will be
presenting a session on "Haunted Nevada"... focusing on the silver
state's most haunted buildings and the stories that surround them. The
slide presentation will include the Governor's Mansion, The Fourth Ward
School, Piper's Opera House, Goldfield Hotel, Boulder Dam Hotel and also
a few of the state's more famous ghostly figures like Elvis, Liberace,
Red Foxx and Bugsy Siegel!

PATTI STARR: Patti is the president of Ghost Chasers International and
has many years of experience with ghost research and hauntings. She
teaches a course on ghost hunting at the Lexington (Kentucky) Community
College and is the creator of a video on Ghost Hunting and Dowsing. She
has also been involved with a number of television programs and
documentaries on ghosts and investigating the supernatural. At this
year's event, Patti will be speaking about "How to Dowse for Ghosts"...
a how-to session on how to use dowsing rods to look for ghosts and how
best to use them when trying to record EVP (electronic voice phenomena).
The presentation will also include recordings and photos that were
obtained during dowsing sessions.

DAVE GOODWIN: Dave is a long-time member and area rep for both the
American Ghost Society and the Ghost Research Society and is the author
of the book "Ghosts of Jefferson Barracks". Dave is also a police
officer, security officer for Washington University in St. Louis and a
Captain in the Missouri National Guard. Thanks to his military and law
enforcement contacts, he often has access to stories that you won't hear
anywhere else! He puts this to good use for this year's event. His
session will be called "The Enigma of Haunted Military Posts".... and
will include ghost stories, accounts and first-hand encounters from
historic military posts all over America. The presentation will include
many stories that have never been heard before!

JOHN BRILL: Another returning favorite to the conference! John, with his
more than 30 years of experiences with the paranormal returns again with
another interactive session and what he likes to call a sequel to his
"Strange Stuff".... John again thrills and enthralls the audience with
his own personal encounters and insights into the paranormal. He also
hosts and introduces stories, footage and photos from the attendees and
lets them share their own investigations and encounters with ghost
enthusiasts from around the country! This will be our Friday night
session and if you want to participate, be sure to mark the box on the
registration form... attendees are asked to have any photos that they
intend to share turned into slides in advance of the conference! You
don't want to miss this popular session!

***
Rick Fisher of the Pennsylvania Ghost Hunters Society is hosting the
first annual Pennsylvania Paranormal Conference.
The first annual Pennsylvania Paranormal Conference will be held April
13th 2002 from 9 AM to 5 PM. at the Railroad House in Marietta, PA.

The cost is $85.00 per person and includes admission to the
conference, lunch, ghost tour at 7 PM and investigation of a haunted
site to the first 25 who register.
Subjects of discussion will include Bigfoot, UFO's and Ghosts by well
known speakers with many years of experience. Speakers to be announced
at a later date. For more information call Rick Fisher at (717) 871-8610
or to make your reservation call the Railroad House at (717) 426-4141

***
Gettysburg Ghost Conference–Voices from the Past: The Art of EVP
Hosted by the International Ghost Hunters Society (Website:
www.ghostweb.com )

Join Dave and Sharon in May, 2002 at our fifth annual Gettysburg Ghost
Conference. Our theme is Voices from the Past: The Art of EVP. The
Conference will focus around EVP and the software for evaluating the
voices. Tips and secrets shared. We will demonstrate how clear EVP
voices are as compared to the digital static many confuse with EVP. We
will also be providing a special EVP CD for everyone attending the
Conference, filled with real voices of the dead from our own private
collection. The CD will only be available for those who pre-register for
the Conference.
We do not use mediums, psychics or Ouija boards to claim
communications with the dead because psychic claims cannot be verified.
It may be valid or it may be emotional static. Instead, we focus on the
scientific approach to ghost hunting that can be accomplished by
everyone.
This will be one of the most exciting and most haunted events that you
will ever attend. The friendships developed may well last a life time.
Come and experience the Ghosts of Gettysburg with Dave and Sharon.
Special Holiday Inn room discounts for members attending the Conference.
Experience the scientific approach to ghost hunting.
We are set up for PayPal orders by going to the Gettysburg web page
at: "http://www.ghostweb.com/2002conf.html".
Also the Online Order Form can be found at
"http://www.ghostweb.com/orderform.html". Be sure to send us the names
of those attending for the name badges.

___________

MEDIA LISTINGS
___________

   The media listing mainly cover the 8pm to 10pm time slots. Most
listed times are Eastern Standard Time. Please check your local listings
for the correct viewing times in your area.

ART BELL ( Website: http://www.artbell.com/index.html ):

12/16/01 - Sun/Mon
Host: George Noory
Guest: Mark Antonacci
The Shroud of Turin; Is this artifact merely a Medieval piece of
linen, or is this really the linen that wrapped the body of Jesus
Christ, which was written about in the New Testament ? Mark Antonacci is
an attorney who spent nearly 20 years writing the most recent and
comprehensive book on the subject, of the Shroud of Turin. This Book
Provides the First Scientific Explanation of How the Body and Blood
Images on the Shroud were formed....
Website: "http://www.resurrectionoftheshroud.com"

12/17/01 - Mon/Tue
Guest: Eltjo Haselhoff
Eltjo Haselhoff has a Ph.D. in Theoretical and Experimental Physics.
He has been examining the crop-circle phenomenon for over ten years, and
has personally visited hundreds of crop circles. Born and educated in
the Netherlands, Dr. Haselhoff worked at many research institutes,
including Los Alamos National Laboratories. He has published dozens of
articles in peer-reviewed scientific journals, such as Journal of
Applied Physics, and The Physical Review. His most recent article
appeared in the prestigious, international scientific journal,
Physiologia Plantarum.
Website: "http://www.dcocc.com/"

12/18/01 - Tue/Wed
Guest: Brendan Cook & Barbara McBeth
Ghost Investigators Society, with actual recorded voices of ghosts.
Website: "http://www.ghostpix.com"

12/19/01 - Wed/Thu
Guest: Kevin Mitnick
As the world's most famous hacker, Kevin has been the subject of
countless news and magazine articles published throughout the world.
With more than fifteen years of experience in exploring computer
security, Kevin Mitnick is a largely self-taught expert in exposing the
vulnerabilities of complex operating systems and telecommunications
devices. His hobby as an adolescent consisted of studying methods,
tactics, and strategies used to circumvent computer security, and to
learn more about how computer systems and telecommunication systems
work.
Website: "http://www.freekevin.com/"

12/20/01 - Thu/Fri
Guest: Michio Kaku
Related Info: "http://www.animatedsoftware.com/cassini/mk9708so.htm"
Website: "http://www.dorsai.org/~mkaku/"
Website: Website: "http://www.mkaku.org/"
E-mail: "mailto:mka-@aol.com"

12/21/01 - Fri/Sat
OPEN LINES

12/22/01 - Sat/Sun
Host: Barbara Simpson
Guest: Replay of Dr. Lorraine Day on 6/10/01
Cancer Survivor. Here is the rather graphic photo of the tumor she
endured: "http://img.coasttocoastam.com/img/lday1.jpg".
Here is another view:"http://img.coasttocoastam.com/img/lday2.jpg".
Website: "http://www.drday.com"

12/23/01 - Sun/Mon
Host: George Noory
TBA

12/24/01 - Mon/Tue
Guest: Replay of Bob Lazar and Gene Huff on 09/26/97
Related Site: "http://www.boblazar.com"

12/25/01 - Tue/Wed
Guest: Replay of Graham Hancock on 06/18/96 & 07/11/96

12/26/01 - Wed/Thu
Guest: Sean David Morton
Morton has developed a network of psychics called "The Delphi
Associates", who specialize in month to month predictions of geological,
political and economic events.
Website: "http://www.delphiassociates.org"

12/27/01 - Thu/Fri
OPEN LINES

12/28/01 - Fri/Sat
OPEN LINES

12/31/01 - Mon/Tue
Art Bell "Live" with annual prediction broadcast.

01/01/02 - Tue/Wed
Guest: Replay of Kenny Young on 02/26/99
The Whole Trumbull County UFO Story
Related Page: "sound.html"
Website: "http://home.fuse.net/ufo/"

***
THE LEARNING CHANNEL:

Tue - 18th at 9pm - Best Kept Secrets of: The Paranormal
Tue - 18th at 10pm - Loch Ness Monster: The Search for the Truth

***
HBO PLUS

Tue - 18th at 8pm - Movie: Ghostbusters

***
UPN

Tue - 18th at 8pm - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

***
TNT

Tue - 18th at 10pm - Charmed

***
NOGG (Children’s Programming )

Tue - 18th at 8pm - Ghostwriter
Wed - 19th at 8pm - Ghostwriter
Thu - 20 at 8pm - Ghostwriter
Thu - 20th at 11pm - Ghostwriter
Fri -21st at 8pm - Ghostwriter
Fri -21st at 11pm - Ghostwriter
Sun - 23 at 11pm - Ghostwriter
Mon - 24th at 8pm - New Ghostwriter
Mon - 24th at 11pm - New Ghostwriter

***
THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL:

Thu - 20th at 10pm - Spontaneous Human Combustion

***
DISCOVERY KIDS

Fri - 21st at 11pm - Truth or Scare: UFOs Over Phoenix
Sat - 22nd at 8:30pm - Truth or Scare: UFOs Over Phoenix
Sat - 22nd at 11pm - Truth or Scare: UFOs Over Phoenix

***
THE HISTORY CHANNEL:

Sat - 22nd at 11pm - Haunted History: Key West

***
SCIFI:

Sunday thru Thursday at 11 and 11:30pm - Crossing Over With John Edwards
Sat - 22nd at 11pm - Movie: The Entity

***
PAX

Tue - 18th at 9pm - Mysterious Ways: Reason to Cry
Fri - 21st at 9pm - Mysterious Ways: Phoenix
Sun - 23rd at 8pm - Mysterious Ways: The Last Dance

***
INTERNET RADIO PROGRAMS:

Jeff Rense: Listen at : ""http://www.sightings.com/""
Mon. - Fri. at 7pm to 10 pm Pacific time
Sat. at 9pm to 3am Pacific time
Sun. at 8pm to 11pm Pacific time

***
The Bell Witch and Other Paranormal Mysteries
The NightSearch Paranormal Network ("http://www.nightsearch.net")
Host: Pat Fitzhugh, Noted author and researcher
Broadcast the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month
9P-10P ET / 8P-9P CT

***
http://www.pawebcast.cc/

Listen at: http://www.pawebcast.cc/visions.htm