Welcome Guest!
 Haunted Places
Haunted Places Report 7/28/02  Rev. Ron Beach
 Jul 28, 2002 10:17 PDT
THE HAUNTED PLACES REPORT

Founded by: Dennis William Hauck
Edited by: Rev. Ronald E. Beach
Email: Edi-@haunted-places.com
Website: http://www.Haunted-Places.com

editor.

07/28/02

___________

CONTENTS:
___________

* From the Editor
* Letters to the Editor
* Announcements
* Feature Story
* Seeking Information
* Upcoming Events
* Media Listings

_____________

FROM THE EDITOR
_____________

Are you staring a new paranormal investigation group? Is your group
looking for new members? Does your group have an upcoming event? Has
your group done any interesting investigations? Has your group or
members of it appeared on any TV or radio programs? Do you have any
ghostly related news from your local area? If the answer to any of these
questions is “Yes”, please let us know so we can publish the information
in upcoming issues

_____________

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
_____________

We invite your letters to the editor. Tell us how you feel about things
in the newsletter or in the ghost hunting community. All letters must be
accompanied by an email address so other readers can respond to you.

_____________

ANNOUNCEMENTS
_____________

We are currently working on compiling a reference library about ghosts
and hauntings. If you have any paranormal related books, magazines, news
articles, etc... that you would like to donate please send them to:
The Haunted Places Report
P O Box 341
Damascus, Ohio 44619

***
From: "fba-@mac.com"

The Historical McBride House in Fort Gibson, OK
This three story queen Anne house is haunted by four residential ghost.
They do the usual ghostly activities, cold spots, they take things, they
turn the lights on and off, and the televisions, and radios. In one
bedroom talking dolls and stuff animals will start working by
themselves, and another bedroom the door will not stay closed at night.
These ghost can be heard going up and down both staircases all during
the day and night. They are very active, and also will pull tricks, one
day while alone, I sat a glass of water down in one of the bedrooms when
in the next room the television came on by itself, I went to turn it
off. Returning I picked up the glass of water and took a drink of it,
the water was filled with perfume. There are two children, and they call
for their mother a lot. Also the ghost will stroke the back of people's
hair, tug on their clothing, whisper in their ears. And they will also
sit on the beds at night and shake the beds as well. I cannot even begin
to mention all that they do, there is so much. One of the ghost is
believed to be Dr. McBride, the builder of the house in 1895., a
Victorian lady that goes between the McBride H house and the Old Army
Hospital across the street, she is dressed all in white. Then there are
two children. All of the ghost have been seen by house guest, owners,
previous owners, housecleaning people, and anyone that has had any
dealings with the house at all. This includes construction workers that
are constantly quitting because of the ghost.

***
From Allen Campbell at: Ajrc-@aol.com

Good news for my book "Ghosts at Carlisle Barracks Army War College",
Borders of Camp Hill, Pa has requested several copies. This is good news
because this mean the book may go national. Thanks to everyone who has
requested and purchased a copy. If you are interested in buying a copy
of the book , please go to Borders and request a copy it should be
available real soon and you will be helping me out a lot.

***
From: Kelly Weaver at: "Weav-@aol.com"

Kelly's Magical Garden
Winter and Spring Courses

Classes and Workshops for your Spiritual Quest. Sign up NOW!
please feel free to pass this along to anyone who may be interested.
Thanks. Kelly

I'm a teacher at heart.
I have always loved to teach, and I have planned some exciting new
courses at the Magical Garden.
Whether you want to work on your intuition, talk to your animals, or
learn how to read the Tarot Cards, the Magical Garden is the place to
be!

Although I have a wonderful business doing Readings for people, I miss
teaching and decided to focus more on that aspect of my business for the
time being. I will be doing readings in the mornings and select evening
hours. I am also going to focus on more "spirit circles" and readings in
groups. The one on one is nice, however, the energy that it takes for me
to do this is very draining and I have to make some changes.

The Academy of Psychical and Religious Research
I am a member of this fine organization and have learned so much. I
attended a conference in June of this year. The focus was "Mediumship,
the Gateway to Other Worlds."
My Mediumship abilities were tested by the Survival Research Institute
of Canada and I came through with flying colors. I was a bit nervous,
but I am open to learning more and more about the spirit world and how
we coexist.

I am also studying at the Morris Pratt Institute. (college for spiritual
studies) This is a 30 lesson course on our interactions with the spirit
world. This is something I have worked on my whole life, and I will
continue to educate myself until the day I die. (Don't worry, I'll be
back to let you all know I'm fine!)

6 Month Courses
Often when teaching my workshops, I felt there was so much information I
was not able to share in one evening. After the success of the 5 month
Creative Force Classes, I found that friendships were formed and the
dedication was wonderful. All of the courses will have homework either
in the form of journaling, or weekly assignments to enhance your
intuitive skills.

Certificates will be presented at the end of each course.
Remember to sign up early, as I only take 6 people per course.

You may pay monthly or in full. Master Card and Visa are accepted.

No discounts will be given for missed classes. You will however, receive
the handout and assignment. You must successfully complete the course to
receive your certificate.

Talk to the Animals
A three part series. Does your pet have "issues?" Do you often wonder
how to get your point across to "Fido" or that persnickety kitty? Find
out how to communicate with your furry loved ones.

Tuesday, Nov. 5- Learn the basics. We will also do a meditation to
"become" an animal. (Great fun!)

Tuesday, DEC. 3 - Practice communicating with photos of a pet. This can
be a pet who is here or on the other side. Finding your power animal and
how to work with it in your daily life will also be discussed. Native
American Medicine Cards will be used in this lesson also.

Tuesday, Jan. 7- Pet issues. How to get to the "root" of your problem
with your pet. What do they have to say?
Your backyard animal friends, what are they telling you? Animal omens
and signs.
You will be journaling and working with your pet for the three months.
If you do not have a pet, work with a friend or family members animal.
Teddy Bear is always willing to help out too!
Materials- journal, pet photos-Native American Medicine Cards

Total Cost- $105.00
$35.00 per class
Class Time: 7:00 PM-9:30 PM
A Certificate will be given to those who complete each lesson.

Develop your Intuition-Beginner
This is a six month course which will help you every day of your life.
Learn the skills needed to work with your inner voice, learn to trust
your gut and work with your spirit helpers.
You will have homework and will be asked to keep a journal of your
experiences.
Tuesday, Nov 26
Wednesday, Dec. 18
Tuesday, Jan. 28
Tuesday Feb. 25
Tuesday, March 25
Tuesday, April 29

Materials needed: an open mind, a notebook, a journal, Internet access,
for weekly updates and exercises. This workshop is a favorite and very
helpful for developing your intuition. You will be working with your
dreams, signs and symbols, different forms of divination and more.

Total Cost: $210.00
$35.00 per class
Time: 7:00 PM- 9:30 PM
Certificate given when course is completed.

Developing your Intuition - Advanced
This is a continuation of the basic Intuition course. Many of you have
taken the basic workshop from me and were amazed at how intuitive you
can be. This class will focus on the many ways our minds work with us on
a daily basis.
We will work with angels, spirit guides, loved ones, signs in nature,
and a lot more!
Experiments will be done over the 6 month time period with each other.
We will be doing Remote viewing, telepathy, developing our third eye and
will end with a spirit investigation. Thrills and Chills.....
Monday, Nov, 25
Monday, Dec. 30
Monday, Jan. 27
Monday, Feb. 24
Monday, March 24
Monday, April 28

Materials-an open mind, journal, notebook, Internet access for weekly
updates and exercises.

Total Cost: $240.00
$40.00 per class
Time: 7:00 PM- 9:30 PM

Dreams, your hidden world
This fun one night workshop will get you very excited about going to bed
at night. What are your dreams trying to tell you? Learn how to keep a
dream journal, and start your own dream dictionary. You will be amazed
at how much you learn about your "inner world" that comes out to play
while you sleep. Great fun!
Tuesday Nov. 19
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Cost: $35.00
Materials: journal, notebook

Self Mastery Course
Your soul is calling. Are you listening? In this 6 month course you will
be learning about your true self. What really makes you happy or mad?
How do others see you? How can you bring more happiness and fulfillment
into your daily life? Do you work at a job you hate? Learn ways to
change your life's path. Are you going in the wrong direction? Want to
do something different with your life? You can have anything you want,
and you WILL change your life with this great course.
Monday, Nov. 4
Monday, Dec. 2
Monday, Jan. 6
Monday, Feb. 3
Monday, March 3
Monday, April 7

Materials: notebook, journal, tape recorder, Internet access for weekly
updates and exercises.

Total Cost: $240.00
$40.00 per class
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM

Creative Force Level Two
For those who enjoyed the Creative Force work all summer, we will be
continuing this class, and taking it up a few notches. I only have room
for 5 people, so sign up early to avoid disappointment.
You must have taken the first series of classes.
Tuesday, Oct. 15
Tuesday, Nov. 12
Tuesday, Dec. 10
Tuesday Jan. 14
Tuesday, Feb. 11

Materials: journal, Internet access for the weekly Zen and homework
material.

Cost: $175.00
$35.00 per class
Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Learn to read the Tarot Cards.
This is a fascinating course. You must attend all 10 lessons. You will
be given a certificate upon completion, and will be able to read for
yourself and friends. You will be asked to work
with the cards on a weekly basis. Learn the symbology of each card. What
is the history of the cards? Come join me and find out.
Thursday, Nov. 7
Thursday, Nov. 21
Thursday, Dec. 12
Thursday, Dec. 19
Thursday, Jan. 9
Thursday, Jan. 23
Thursday, Feb. 6
Thursday, Feb. 20

Materials: Rider-Waite deck of Tarot cards. Three ring notebook.

Cost: $300.00
$60.00 per month
$30.00 per class
Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Meet and work with your spirit guides.
This one evening workshop will teach you how to work with your spirit
guides. What is the difference between an angel and a guide? Find out!
How do your guides help you during your journey called life? How many
guides do we have? We end this interesting evening with a guided
meditation to speak to your personal guide.
Wear loose clothing.

Thursday, Nov. 14
Materials: notebook
Cost: $40.00
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM

Beyond and Back

My favorite!!!
This class is for people who want to work with the spirit world on a
regular basis. You will learn the history of communicating with the
spirit world, techniques, protection, meet your spirit contact and more!
This is a serious class that will help your intuitive abilities and will
give you guidance in communicating with your loved ones on the other
side.

Monday, Nov. 18
Monday, Dec. 16
Monday, Jan. 20
Monday, Feb. 17
Monday, March 17
Monday, April 21

Materials:
The French Revelation, book by N. Riley Heagerty. (See me to order),
notebook, Internet access.

Cost: $240.00
$40.00 per class
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Certificate upon completion

Please complete the registration form along with your down payment and
return to:

Kelly's Magical Garden
43 Essex rd. Camp Hill, PA 17011
717-737-7623

weav-@aol.com
kellysmagicalgarden.com

all rights reserved

Name:____________________________________________________
Address:__________________________________________________
Phone:_______________________________________________________
E-mail:
Payment method: cash _________ Check__________ Master Card/Visa____
If paying by credit card, please mail the information, or leave a
message on my machine. I do not want it going over the Internet.
$25.00 deposit for each class is needed to secure your seat.

____________

FEATURE STORY
____________

PHANTOM MUSIC AT THE ANGLE
By Feature Writer John Weaver

Long before I met Kelly, I would sometimes visit Gettysburg on the
anniversary of the 3rd Day of the battle. Mark Nesbitt's books had not
yet introduced the public to the strange events experienced here, and
ghosthunters did not roam the fields after dark, armed with digital
cameras, tape recorders and infrared camcorders. Nonetheless, I could
tell it was a special time, and the energies and emotions forever
imprinted from 1863 were aways at their strongest during the first 3
days of July.
Since meeting Kelly, the nearby battlefield has become a regular venue,
both for ghosthunting and absorbing history. Like countless people, we
have established a tradition of visiting Gettysburg during the
anniversary dates. A few years ago, Kelly and I were near the High Water
Mark at twilight on July 3. She wanted to sit and reflect by the Copse
of Trees, while I took a
stroll down to the Angle. Considering the significance of the date --
and a beautiful night -- there were surprisingly few people around. (It
is understandably the busiest time of the year, with thousands of
tourists and "Living Historians" in town) Though paranormal activity is
heightened during these 3 days, I wasn't taking any pictures or using
instruments; just being there, gazing out across the fields where
thousands spilled their blood to determine what our nation is today, is
sometimes simply overwhelming.
Then I heard it -- a harmonica, casting its notes on the gentle breeze
rolling across the fields. “Hurrah, hurrah, for Southern Rights Hurrah!
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears the Single Star...” In my
head I sang along, appreciating the skills of what surely must be a
re-enactor paying tribute to those who served under Pickett and
Pettigrew, and gave their all in an ill-fated attack. Enough light
remained to see across the Emmitsburg Road and beyond — Robert E Lee
forever enshrined on the monument dedicated to the men of his beloved
home state. "And here's to Virginia, the Old Dominion State..." By now,
the source of the music was identified — two
butternut-clad figures were approaching, perhaps 200 yards away, just as
similarly dressed soldiers had done over 130 years ago. As they
continued their advance, the harmonica became clearer. “...The Single
Star of the Bonnie Blue Flag has just become Eleven!” It was then I
realized something -- though the music was now clearer, closer than
ever, neither of the approaching men were playing a harmonica!
I looked all around — there were some people near the Union Monuments
behind me, but none was playing an instrument. By the Copse of Trees on
my left, there was only Kelly, in deep contemplation. I searched in vain
for anyone else coming across the fields, but it was obvious the two
re-enactors I had
been watching for several minutes were alone on the field. As they
closed, I saw them look at one another, their glances seemed to suggest
that they perhaps suspected me as the source of the music, which by now
was fading. By the time they arrived at my position, it had stopped. We
acknowledged each others’ presence with nods and “Good Evening.” We
realized the question of who was playing the music which had occupied
our minds for the past several moments had now been answered. The
twilight was giving way to darkness, like curtains closing on a stage,
and the audience was about to disperse. I turned toward the Copse of
Trees where Kelly awaited, and the re-enactors turned toward town. As
they walked away, I heard one say, in a
soft, reverent tone, “That was beautiful.” And it was.

____________

SEEKING INFORMATION
___________

email the senders.

***
From Ervina at: ERBA-@cs.com

I would like to know if you have any listings for haunted places in or
near (within 100 miles) Pensacola, Florida.

***
From: grac-@bellsouth.net"

I am looking for any groups or organizations in Southern Louisiana that
are into ghost hunting, and especially ghost pictures. I am looking for
new places to visit for pictures here too. I am in the Baton Rouge
area, but, will travel to visit for up to 100 miles.
I would like to find a group in the Baton Rouge area to work with.

***
From Debbie at: Djand-@cs.com

I am looking for haunted sites in Colorado and the stories behind them
if you have that information for possible inclusion in a book. I would
really like to know of sites in Western Colorado but would love to have
stories from all over the state!

___________

UPCOMING EVENTS
___________

For complete details of all events listed in this section please visit:
http://www.haunted-places.com/tours.htm

AUGUST 2002:

“Annual Haunted Halloween Night”
August 2
Lincoln Theater in Decatur, Illinois
Hosted by Troy Taylor
Contact Troy at: “tta-@prairieghosts.com"

***
“Ghost Hunter's Tour”
August 3
Alton, Illinois
Hosted by Troy Taylor
More info at: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
“Fort Delaware Ghost/Lantern Tours”
Friday, August 2nd
Fort Delaware
Call Fort Delaware for reservations and exact departure times at (302)
834-7941.
For additional information, call Ed at 410 398-5013 or send an e-mail at
"ed-@mystandlace.com"

***
“The Ohio State Reformatory Ghost Hunt”
Mansfield, Ohio
August 2nd
August 16th
August 30th
For more info visit: "http://www.mrps.org/ghost/index.html"

***
“West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt’
August 9th
August 23rd
Moundsville, West Virginia
For more info contact John or Lisa at: "MAJD-@aol.com" or visit their
website at: "http://www.majda.net/"

***
“Fort Delaware Ghost/Lantern Tours”
Friday, August 23rd
Fort Delaware
Call Fort Delaware for reservations and exact departure times at (302)
834-7941.
For additional information, call Ed at 410 398-5013 or send an e-mail at
"ed-@mystandlace.com"

***
SEPTEMBER 2002:

“Tickets on Sale for the Halloween History & Hauntings Tours” September
3
Hosted by Troy Taylor and based on his book "Haunted Alton"! Join us for
public tours through the month of October! Alton, Illinois - More info
at:"http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
“The Ohio State Reformatory Ghost Hunt”
September 6th
September 14th
Mansfield, Ohio
For more info visit: "http://www.mrps.org/ghost/index.html

***
“Fort Delaware Ghost/Lantern Tours”
Friday, September 6th
Fort Delaware
Call Fort Delaware for reservations and exact departure times at (302)
834-7941.
For additional information, call Ed at 410 398-5013 or send an e-mail at
"ed-@mystandlace.com"

***
“Fort Delaware Ghost/Lantern Tours”
Saturday, September 7th
Fort Delaware
Call Fort Delaware for reservations and exact departure times at (302)
834-7941.
For additional information, call Ed at 410 398-5013 or send an e-mail at
"ed-@mystandlace.com"

***
“Fort Delaware Ghost/Lantern Tours”
Friday, September 13th
Fort Delaware
Call Fort Delaware for reservations and exact departure times at (302)
834-7941.
For additional information, call Ed at 410 398-5013 or send an e-mail at
"ed-@mystandlace.com"

***
“History and Haunts Cemetery Walk”
Saturday, September 14
St. Peters Cemetery, Smyrna, Del.
For additional information, call Ed at 410 398-5013 or send an e-mail
to: "ed-@mystandlace.com"

***
“Fort Delaware Ghost/Lantern Tour (departure from NEW JERSEY)”
Friday, Sept. 20
Fort Delaware
Call Fort Delaware for reservations and exact departure times at (302)
834-7941.
For additional information, call Ed at 410 398-5013 or send an e-mail at
"ed-@mystandlace.com"

***
“West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt“
September 20th
Moundsville, West Virginia
Last ghost hunt for 2002!
For more info contact John or Lisa at: "MAJD-@aol.com" or visit their
website at: "http://www.majda.net/"

***
“Ghost/History Gathering”
Saturday, Sept. 21
North East, Md.
For additional information, call Ed at 410 398-5013 or send an e-mail
at "ed-@mystandlace.com"

***
“Mid-South Paranormal Convention”
Sept. 21st & 22nd from 9am - 5pm, both days.
EXPO FIVE 2900
South 7th Street
Louisville, Ky .
For more information or if you interested in renting booth space please
visit the LGHS website at:
"http://www.louisvilleghosthunters.homestead.com/"

***
“KateFest 2002”
Adams, Tennessee
September 28th and 29th
The KateFest Web page (""http://www.katefest.com"") is constantly
updated as things come together.

***
“History and Haunts Cemetery Walk”
Saturday, Sept. 28 at 7 p.m.
St. Mary Anne's Cemetery, North East, Md.
For additional information, call Ed at 410 398-5013 or send an e-mail at
“e-@mystandlace.com"

***
OCTOBER 2002:

“HAUNTED NEWPORT”
October 1-31, 2002
Newport, Rhode Island
More info at: "http://www.hauntednewport.com"

***
"Confessions of a Ghost Hunter" by Troy Taylor
October 3, at 7: 00 pm
Eastern Illinois University
Charleston, Illinois
For more info contact Troy Taylor at: "ttay-@prairieghosts.com"

***
“The Annual Fall Festival”
Saturday, October 5 from 12-5
The History & Hauntings Book Co.
Alton, Illinois
For more info contact Troy Taylor at: "ttay-@prairieghosts.com"

***
“Twilight Dinner Tour”
A History & Hauntings Tour
Hosted by author Troy Taylor
October 5
Alton, Illinois
For more info visit: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
"Confessions of a Ghost Hunter" by Troy Taylor
October 7at 6:00 pm
St. Louis Community College (Florissant Valley)
For more info contact Troy Taylor at: "ttay-@prairieghosts.com"

***
"Spirits of the Civil War" by Troy Taylor
October 10 at 7:00 pm
Fairview Heights Public Library
Fairview Heights, Illinois
For more info contact Troy Taylor at: "ttay-@prairieghosts.com"

***
“Twilight Dinner Tour”
A History & Hauntings Tour
Hosted by author Troy Taylor
October 11
Alton, Illinois
For more info visit: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
“Haunted History Cemetery Tour”
Friday, Oct. 11 at 6:30 and 8 p.m.,
Head of Christiana Cemetery, north of Newark, Del.
For additional information, call Ed at 410 398-5013 or send an e-mail at
"ed-@mystandlace.com"

***
“Twilight Tour”
A History & Hauntings Tour
Hosted by author Troy Taylor
October 12
Alton, Illinois
For more info visit: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
“Haunted Corn Maze”
Last three weekends of October
Leonard Michigan (North Oakland County)
For more info call (248)628-4014

***
“Twilight Tour”
A History & Hauntings Tour
Hosted by author Troy Taylor
October 13
Alton, Illinois
For more info visit: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
“Twilight Tour”
A History & Hauntings Tour
Hosted by author Troy Taylor
October 16
Alton, Illinois
For more info visit: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
“Twilight Tour”
A History & Hauntings Tour
Hosted by author Troy Taylor
October 17
Alton, Illinois
For more info visit: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
“Fort Delaware Ghost/Lantern Tours”
Friday, Oct. 18
Fort Delaware
Call Fort Delaware for reservations and exact departure times at (302)
834-7941.
For additional information, call Ed at 410 398-5013 or send an e-mail at
"ed-@mystandlace.com"

***
“Twilight Dinner Tour”
A History & Hauntings Tour
Hosted by author Troy Taylor
October 18
Alton, Illinois
For more info visit: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
“History and Haunts Cemetery Walk”
Oct. 19, Saturday, 5:30 and 7:30 p.m.
Old Drawyers Cemetery, north of Odessa, Del. (or perhaps a new cemetery
site).
For additional information, call Ed at 410 398-5013 or send an e-mail at
"ed-@mystandlace.com"

***
“Campout / Ghost Hunt in the ghost town of Sprucevale”
October 19th - Date subject to change due to the weather.
Near East Liverpool, Ohio
For more info contact John or Lisa at: "MAJD-@aol.com" or visit their
website at: "http://www.majda.net/"

***
“Haunted Decatur Tour”
Special Event co-hosted by Skip Huston &
Troy Taylor
October 19
Decatur, Illinois
More Information available at (217) 422-1776

***
“Twilight Tour”
A History & Hauntings Tour
Hosted by author Troy Taylor
October 20
Alton, Illinois
For more info visit: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
"Confessions of a Ghost Hunter" by TroyTaylor
October 21, 6:30 pm
Pekin Public Library
For more info contact Troy Taylor at: "ttay-@prairieghosts.com"

***
“Twilight Tour”
A History & Hauntings Tour
Hosted by author Troy Taylor
October 23
Alton, Illinois
For more info visit: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
“A History & Hauntings Tour”
Hosted by author Troy Taylor
October 24
Alton, Illinois
For more info visit: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
“Fort Delaware Ghost/Lantern Tours”
Friday, Oct. 25
Fort Delaware
Call Fort Delaware for reservations and exact departure times at (302)
834-7941.
For additional information, call Ed at 410 398-5013 or send an e-mail at
"ed-@mystandlace.com"

***
“Twilight Dinner Tour”
A History & Hauntings Tour
Hosted by author Troy Taylor
October 25
Alton, Illinois
For more info visit: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
“Ghost Tour of the Haunted Village”
Saturday, Oct. 26 at 6:30 and 8:30 p.m.,
Dover, Delaware
For additional information, call Ed at 410 398-5013 or send an e-mail at
"ed-@mystandlace.com"

***
“Twilight Dinner Tour”
A History & Hauntings Tour
Hosted by author Troy Taylor
October 26
Alton, Illinois
For more info visit: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
“Paranormal Conference”
October 26-27
Haunted Fourth Ward School Center in historic Virginia City, south of
Reno
For more information contact Mark Guilford at "mguil-@earthlink.net"
or Janice Oberding at "obee-@aol.com".
Conference registration page:
"http://www.sacramentoparanormal.com/vcpc2002.html"

***
“Twilight Tour”
A History & Hauntings Tour
Hosted by author Troy Taylor
October 27
Alton, Illinois
For more info visit: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
"History & Hauntings" by Troy Taylor
October 29, 7:00 pm
Taylorville Public Library
Taylorville, Illinois
For more info contact Troy Taylor at: "ttay-@prairieghosts.com"

***
“Annual Haunted Halloween Night at the Lincoln Theater”
An All-Night Ghost Hunt at the Most Haunted Theater
Hosted by Troy Taylor
October 31
Decatur, Illinois
For more info contact Troy Taylor at: "ttay-@prairieghosts.com"

***
NOVEMBER 2002:

“The Ohio State Reformatory Ghost Hunt”
November 9th
November 23rd - Last ghost hunt for 2002!
Mansfield, Ohio
For more info visit: "http://www.mrps.org/ghost/index.html"

***
APRIL 2003:

“Second Annual Ghost Hunters Conference”
Saturday, April 12, 2003
Governors Ballroom, Radison
Penn Harris in Camp Hill, Pa.
For more info contact Kelly Weaver at: "mailto:Weav-@aol.com"

___________

MEDIA LISTINGS
___________

   The media listing mainly cover the 8pm to 10pm time slots. Most
listed times are Eastern Standard Time. Please check your local listings
for the correct viewing times in your area.

***
TELEVISION PROGRAMS:
T.V. listings will return next week!

***
INTERNET RADIO PROGRAMS:

***
The "Exploring Unexplained Phenomena" radio program is on KZUM 89.3 FM,
Lincoln, NE, and has been on-air every Saturday morning since 1984, 10 -
11:30 am Central Time. The station phone number during the program only:
402-474-5086. The host is Scott H. Colborn, email at:
"kcol-@inebraska.com" and website is:
"http://www.thewayhomestore.com" .

Jeff Rense: Listen at : http://www.sightings.com/
Mon. - Fri. at 7pm to 10 pm Pacific time
Sat. at 9pm to 3am Pacific time
Sun. at 8pm to 11pm Pacific time

***
http://www.pawebcast.cc/

Live every Wednesdays from 8 to 9pm EST.
Listen at:
http://www.pawebcast.com/visions/visions_from_the_other_side.htm

***
The Lou Gentile Show