Welcome Guest!
 Haunted Places
The HauntedPlaces Report  Rev. Ron Beach
 Aug 21, 2002 21:37 PDT
Hi everyone,

Well once again we have been plauged by good ol' bad luck. Finally
(after switching internet providers) we have an internet connection that
works. In fact we now have 3 computers and two internet connections so
hopefully we can get the newsletter going out again on a regular basis.
The next issue will be coming out this weekend.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter,
Ron