Welcome Guest!
 Haunted Places
 Jan 11, 2003 07:40 PST
THE HAUNTED PLACES REPORT

Founded by: Dennis William Hauck
Edited by: Rev. Ronald E. Beach
Email: Edi-@haunted-places.com
Website: http://www.Haunted-Places.com

editor.

01/14/03

_____________

FROM THE EDITOR
_____________

Are you staring a new paranormal investigation group? Is your group
looking for new members? Does your group have an upcoming event? Has
your group done any interesting investigations? Has your group or
members of it appeared on any TV or radio programs? Do you have any
ghostly related news from your local area? If the answer to any of these
questions is “Yes”, please let us know so we can publish the information
in upcoming issues.

_____________

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
_____________

We invite your letters to the editor. Tell us how you feel about things
in the newsletter or in the ghost hunting community. All letters must be
accompanied by an email address so other readers can respond to you.

***
From Billy York of the North Texas Paranormal Investigation and Research
Studies
Website: http://www.geocities.com/boxer75161/NTPRS.html

Glad to see you back and hope everything is on track again. We were
very sorry to hear of your troubles.

***
Hi,
I've been getting your newsletter for a while and genuinely enjoy all
of it. Please try not to be too offended by "VAI-@aol.com" comments.
Some people are truly self centered and ignorant. You have had difficult
times which I do not in any way envy but thank God you still have a good
attitude and keep us informed and entertained.
If you ever need a laugh just imagine having daily contact with
"VAI-@aol.com" and seeing what their social circle is like. I think I'd
rather be locked in a cage with hungry jackals.
Thanks for all the hard work and dedication in spite of personal
difficulties.

Regards,
Tom

***
I just received your recent newsletter and like the person who posted
you the letter that you ran in your "Letters to the Editor" I am also
elated that you are back, however unlike him/her I can truly understand
your difficulties, having gone through the whole divorce/move thing
myself. I just wanted to let you know that there are some people out
here who know what you are going through and do appreciate everything
that you do. I look forward to your newsletters and am happy whenever I
get one, it is a nice break in my day. I don't do any ghost hunting, but
I love to read about it. I just wanted to thank you for all that you do
to keep everyone up to date on the happenings in the "ghost world".

Thank you
Leslie

***
I want to let you know that I do understand how hard it is to pull
one's life together following a divorce and publish an ezine!
Thank you for doing such a great job with the Haunted Places Report,
through thick and through thin! I enjoy every issue, and know how much
work it is; I publish the "RealityShifters News" monthly ezine!

Wishing you all the best in 2003,
Cynthia

(Editor’s note: For more info on RealityShifters News contact Cynthia
at: cynt-@2xtreme.net)

_____________

ANNOUNCEMENTS
_____________

From Jim Graczyk at: jgrac-@attbi.com

My new book is out. More info can be found at:
http://www.ghostguides.com/books/field3.html or visit
http://www.ghostguides.com

***
Two new books from Pineapple Press will intrigue lighthouse
and ghost enthusiasts. (Editor’s note: I’ll being doing a review on both
these books in an upcoming issue of the newsletter).

HAUNTED LIGHTHOUSES AND HOW TO FIND THEM
by George C. Steitz.
ISBN 1-56164-268-1 $14.95 6 x 9 256 pages 46 photos and illustrations
Lighthouses are America¹s castles even haunted. The stories you¹ll read
in this book feature some of America¹s most enchanting lighthouses are a
genuine form of oral history, and these
have been passed down by mariners, Coast Guardsmen, and even lighthouse
keepers themselves.
The producer of the popular television series Haunted Lighthouses takes
you on a tour of these bewitching monuments as he brings their legends
to life on film. Meet a cast of intriguing characters including noted
historians, people who work in lighthouses, people who have seen and
heard things you won¹t believe, and even the ghosts themselves.
Find out what might be in store for you if you dare to venture inside a
haunted lighthouse. The following lighthouses are included in this book:
St. Augustine Lighthouse
Pensacola Lighthouse
St. Simons Island Lighthouse
Point Lookout Lighthouse
New London Ledge Light
Boston Lighthouse
Plymouth Lighthouse
Seguin Island Lighthouse
White River Light Station
Old Presque Isle Lighthouse

"There¹s a lot of love for lighthouses expressed in its pages as the
author brings ghost stories and legends to life. . . . Haunted
Lighthouses and How to Find Them is a book for the ghost buff, the lover
of lighthouses, or the traveler looking for a unique place to visit."
Tim Harrison
President
American Lighthouse Foundation

George Steitz is a documentary film producer whose work ranges from
American history to legends and lore. He lives in Pennsylvania and is
currently producing a second Haunted Lighthouses network special. See
his website at: http://www.hauntedlighthouses.com

GHOSTS OF THE GEORGIA COAST
by Don Farrant
ISBN 1-56164-265-7 $9.95 6 x 9 160 pages 12 b&w photos/8 drawings

The tales in this book provide plenty of evidence that the supernatural
is alive in the Golden Isles. Crumbling slave cabins, plantation homes
and grand mansions, ancient forts, even a hospital that once cared for
the five hundred slaves of Retreat Plantation those long since dead.
- A silent Indian couple wanders, looking with pleading eyes to anyone
who can help find something precious lost long ago.
- The ghost of a lonely woman still haunts the theater where she killed
herself.
- Two men grapple with swords in a graveyard, replaying a scene from
their lives again and again.
- A woman visiting an old inn experiences déjà vu when she is
transported to an elegant party that took place there a century before.
- The ghost of a young polo player killed in a bizarre horseback riding
accident strides silently through the place that was his last
destination on earth.

These stories of restless souls, heartbroken lovers, skin-walkers, and
protective spirits will give you a case of the creeps. Keep the lights
on!
Don Farrant, a Michigan native and retired corporate editor, has been a
freelance writer for more than twenty years. His articles, mostly on
business and historical subjects, have appeared in a variety of
newspapers and magazines. Don and his wife, Jean, live on St. Simons
Island in Georgia, an area Don considers inspiring and magical.

Pineapple Press, Inc.
PO Box 3889
Sarasota, FL 34230
800-746-3275
FAX (941) 351-9988
Website: http://www.pineapplepress.com
Email: the-@pineapplepress.com

***
From John at: maj-@majda.net

The 2003 Moundsville Penitentiary schedule that M.A.J.D.A. will be
hosting is now posted on the website ( www.majda.net ). All reservations
for these hunts must be made through the prison. All info is available
on the site also.
However, June 28th 2003, M.A.J.D.A. will host a MAJDA Member's Only
hunt/camp-out. Yes, I said camp-out. We have gotten special permission
to set up camp on the recreation grounds. Tents, grills, all camping
gear will be needed if you choose to stay the night and take a rest. As
usual, you may wander the grounds and inspect the cells just like on a
regularly scheduled hunt.
This hunt is for MAJDA card-carrying members only 18 years and older
please. The cost will be $30.00 per person and reservations and payment
will be accepted on a first-come first-serve basis. This is MAJDA event
and reservations and payment will be made through MAJDA only. Not
through the prison. There is a limit of 80 people.
No reservations or money is being accepted at this time. More
information will be sent out as the time draws nearer. I think that we
will have a great time.

***
From Bryan at: bry-@rockymountainparanormal.com

We have formed an on-line community of people interested in the
Paranormal. The reason for this group is to help each other with the
understanding of the paranormal and its research.
Anyone interested in joining can by going to:

***
From: true-@classicnet.net

I see that you posted the last report that we had our new domain and
host, however you posted the wrong URL. The correct URL is:
"http://www.NTPRS.com"

***
From: Barry Fitzgerald at: uncov-@ic24.net

They say any place where man has lived is ‘Haunted’. Personally I would
tend to agree. I’m Barry Fitzgerald, currently I run my own business
based in Northern Ireland called Brise d’ espirit. The business offers
members of the public the ability to stay in Haunted locations through
out Ireland and this stemmed from some 9 years serious research into the
Paranormal. Over the years we have made some significant progress in
researching, both scientifically and spiritually. Work with TV & Radio
along with personal interest has taken me to many parts of the world in
search of…….well some would say the truth, I would say I was looking for
a torch to light my way in the fog.
One of the locations which is proving popular is called Ross Castle
which is situated amid majestic trees. The castle commands magnificent
views over a 4,500-acre lake famous for its brown trout, perch and pike.
Built on top of an earlier O’Reilly Castle in 1533 by Richard Nugent,
aka the Black Baron, the tower was completed in 1537 and the ‘Great
Hall’ and further extensions where completed by his Grandson and
successor, Richard, the 13th Baron, by 1539. The castle has its own
reputation for haunting, previous guests have labelled rooms such as the
‘Cave’ in the tower and the ‘Whisper’ room found on the ground floor.
Activity such as screaming was heard in the large back wing, footsteps,
doors opening, voices and shadows are heard and seen through out the
castle.
It can be entered through the perimeter gate and into the courtyard and
lawn surrounded by a stonewall and trees. On the ground floor there is
an ample hallway connecting the tower and lounge. This large lounge area
boasts a generous open fireplace and yawning French windows giving
magnificent views across the lake. The entire county is steeped in fairy
lore take for example the lake located beside the Castle called Sheelin.
Sheelin means ‘Fairy Pool’ and in legend was formed from a fairy well on
the lake bed. Local lore has said the death coach on occasions can be
seen rising from the lake to take the souls of the recently dead to the
next stage of development. Other fairy legends are also connected with
the Castle and the grave of two lovers said to haunt Norman stronghold.
While visiting Ross Castle we also take you on a tour of a 7th Century
Benedictine Monastery, the only monastery held by this group of monks in
Ireland and while here you will gain excess to the tombs of the Nugent’s
who owned the land on which the Castle rests and visit the Holy well on
site. Weather pending we may even take the boats to Church Island
located to the South of the Castle where the ruins of another Abbey
rests but one which very few tourists get to see.
On the entire tour you will be able to exchange your own experiences of
the paranormal and hear a huge majority of mine, including hunting the
Banshee, an Irish harbinger of death while on a research trip to one of
the Northern Islands and my encounter at Leap Castle, one of the most
haunted castles in all of Europe…….and for good reason.
Should you like more information I can be contacted through my web site
located at "http://www.espirit.0catch.com/" I will be on tour through
Washington DC, Gettysburg and Cincinnati in March 2003 and should any of
my researching comrades on the American side wish to meet up for a chat
along the way drop me a line.

Don’t be silenced…….DISCOVER

***
From Leya Schindler, Founder of SAPI at:
le-@southernalabamaparanormalinvestigations.com

We are looking for people from beginners - experienced to join SAPI. It
does not matter where you are located. Also, leaders are needed.
If interested please contact by email or phone (251) 767-4357. Thanks!
We look forward to hearing from you!

***
From:
Rick Garner
Director of Interactive Media,Executive Producer, "Unexplained"
Newschannel 12
Phone: 601.346.1026
Station Website: WJTV.com
Email: RGar-@wjtv.com

I hope this email alerts you to a valuable resource. "Unexplained" is a
broadcast television paranormal investigative team and our cases are
online at: http://www.wjtv.com/unexplained/
You'll need Real Player to view the online video. Also, additional
images and documentation is available. Should you wish to help support
this program and our research, please let me know. Also, if you or your
organization would like to be featured in a future "Unexplained," share
your story with me.

***
From: Ellie of Entity Seekers Paranormal Investigators at:
EntityS-@aol.com
If you think you have a haunting in your home or business, please call
us. We can help! Entity Seekers PI is a paranormal investigation group
located in Connecticut, in search of evidence of paranormal activity and
other phenomenon. We will investigate anywhere in the state. Our
Services are totally FREE. Serious Inquires only.
Website: www.entityseekers.htm

____________

FEATURE STORY
____________

Dogtown, Illinois
By: Derek at: derekda-@yahoo.com

I have been to this so called haunted place many times. I consider
myself a paranormal investigator, even though its not for profession.
Though I do like to check these types of places out.
Many things can be heard and seen at this place. There are so many
legends that come from there, I am not even going to explain any do to
the fact that I can't tell which is which.
But, I can tell you this. There is activity there. I have seen it. From
human looking spirits walking across bridges, to that deep down cold
chill, its all there. Many people have been out there to investigate
their own belief, and many have came back satisfied. I am one of them.
There is a place within Dogtown (formally called Urban Sand and Gravel)
called Grandma Pattons Woods. Its a place the Illinois Nature Preserve
marked as a nature walk I would say. From cub scouts to school field
trips, its all scheduled.
It's a different place when night falls. Usually around the hours of
11pm - 3am. I have heard voices from within this small forested area,
although they are not clear enough to actually tell what they are
saying, they do exist. I have also seen un-explained light activity from
within the forest, sometimes out in the road even.
If you sit anywhere in Dogtown in your car, and shut off the lights (a
place that is dark enough that you cant see outside your car), then turn
them back on, there are suppose to be spiritual looking orbs of light
shaped as dogs that surround your car for a brief moment. Just for a
side note; I have never seen them.
This urban legend type place may not be what you guys are in to. But I
am just letting you know it is there, and waiting to be discovered by
people outside the area. People who are into these paranormal activities
such as you.
If you are interested in knowing anymore info an this place, or just
curious to just what other mysteries this place may hold, you may
contact me at this email address. If you need more explanatory details,
you may contact me by phone. If you are interested, I will email you the
number.

____________

GHOST HUNTING TIP
____________

Use of a Bat Detector for Ghost Hunting
By David Ring at: davi-@earthlink.net

I have a tip for you regarding ultra sonic detectors...as opposed to
recorders. One way to determine whether there might be sonic data worth
the time and expense of recording is to use a BAT DETECTOR device to
show whether there are actually ultrasounds present, if not bats.
I had explored this area for possible use in connection with ghost
research and UFO detection and the simplest, cost effective, quick,
answer was to use Bat Detectors to check for ultra sound up to about
150K Hz. As you may know the higher the frequency the more likely it is
to be damped out during transmission in air so there are practical
limits as to what is worth attempting to detect in terms of actual sound
availability in a natural outdoor environment.
Here is an URL for a fairly slick looking detector:
http://www.ultrasoundadvice.co.uk/Pages/Mini-3_Detector.html It is an
example of what is available on the web. There are also sites that offer
instruction on how to make your own. In some areas of the country there
are groups who make bat phones as a means to raise funds to protect
these animals and ensure their continued role in keeping a balanced
ecology.
You might want to make contact with them where they are available. In
this way they can learn to tell the difference from the signals
generated by bat radar (ultrasound) and possible EVP. Also bat signals
are fairly specific in their frequencies so a little practice ought to
enable researchers to distinguish one type of sound source from another.
A zinger in this whole equation is that we now know that ultrasound can
be used as a carrier wave for creating a narrowly focused beam for
audible sound that is only detectible in discrete spatial locations
rather than being broadcast in a 360 degree ripple pattern. It may be
that EVP also utilizes such a technique to target its' listeners. The
only way THAT might be detected would be to record and analyze the full
range of audible and ultrasound frequencies at the same time. That would
be a more technically challenging and expensive proposition.

CAVIAT: These devices DO NOT address the problem of detecting EVP that
are singularly ELECTRONIC in origin...only SOUNDS that are physically
expressed as compression waves in air or solid mediums like walls and
windows. It might be possible to attach a hydrophone to detect
underwater signals, but that would entail a very different level of
research in order to be able to eliminate alternative ultra sound
sources and isolate just the EVP.
A different sort of device would be needed to record ultrasonic EVP
that originated purely electronically and then subsequently play them
back at audible frequencies.

____________

SEEKING INFORMATION
___________

email the senders.

***
From Beth at: Sshad-@aol.com

I'm very interested in the paranormal so I decided to do a documentary
on ghosts/hauntings in Ohio (the Cleveland area). Can anybody give me
some known haunted locations that are worth my time to investigate?
Thanx a bunch!

***
From Olivia at: obit-@worldnet.att.net

First of all, please let me say how sorry I was to read about your
divorce and all the subsequent problems that always entails! I wish you
a much happier New Year!
My name is Olivia Newton and I am a member of the Foundation for
Paranormal Research in Atlanta. We are a serious group of people looking
for solid, scientific answers in the paranormal field.
I am also a field investigator for MUFON and I've been asked to write a
paper about any correlations there may be between UFO sightings and
paranormal anomalies. Does anyone know if there is any information about
the subject, and if so, where can I find it?
A second question, please: During our investigations we photograph many
orbs, but very little mists, and we've never captured an apparition on
film.
Are there any readers out there who can help me validate which orbs are
spirit energy (if any) and which are environmental objects; i.e. dust,
pollen, insects, etc. Also, I would appreciate any advice about filming
types other anomalies.
Thanks for any information anyone can send to me. Please check out our
website at "http://www.paranormalresearchonline.com"

***
From Thomas at: thomasal-@hotmail.com

I am looking for haunted places in Sacramento.

***
From Robby at: shadi-@bigpond.com

Many times a month, even weeks, I tend to experience something that is
beyond normal. I'm a 20 year old male from Australia (Melbourne) &
sometimes when I'm asleep at night, or barely asleep, just getting
comfortable in bed, all of a sudden I feel as though I cannot move. I
literally get stuck and can't move anymore and I am desperately after an
explanation. I have been told many times that it's only my muscles
getting tired after a long hard day but how does that explain the fact
that I cant even talk when I'm in the process of being stuck. When I
come to speak I find it so difficult as though imp trying so much it
begins to hurt! When my voice finally comes out.. I make no since what
so ever and I sound very deep, like a demon. I don't think I'm possessed
in any way and I don't have any mental problems but this happens to me
many times. I have asked questions about this and asked others if they
have experienced anything like it but I'm not getting lucky. I met one
girl that's become a friend of mine and she experiences the same thing
too...
Please if anyone can tell me why I can't move at night, please let me
know but sometimes I'm scared of keeping still in bed so I keep
fidgeting around so I don't get stuck! WHAT IS IT? Why does it happen?
Please email me at acting-@hotmail.com to let me know! Thank you in
advance!

***
From Kim at: moond-@msn.com

My name is Kim Smith. I am located in the Birmingham, Alabama area and
I would like to get in touch with a group or individuals located in my
area who are interested in the paranormal.
I have had a few experiences with people who have passed over and would
like to discuss these issues and look further into paranormal
investigations.

***
From Sheri at: cs-@icehouse.net

Does anyone know if there are any active paranormal research groups in
the Coeur d'Alene, Idaho or Spokane, WA areas? Thanks

___________

TRUE STORIES
___________

From: "Kristine at: ktill-@voyager.net

It was late at night, and I was home alone channel surfing. I started
to hear footsteps moving around upstairs. It went on for a few minutes,
and at first it was just annoying. So just for fun, I yelled out,
"Please be quiet!" The footsteps stopped and I heard this little boom.
Nothing happened for about two minutes, but then the footsteps from
upstairs started up again, but this time they're a little louder. They
move almost to the stairway. I let it go on for a little while longer
until I got really annoyed (all I wanted to do is watch TV!), and I
yelled out "Be quiet!" again. There was a boom that was a little louder,
and the footsteps stopped. But a little while later, the footsteps
started again, and this time they were really loud, and they were going
almost all the way down the stairs and back up again.
I'm was getting really freaked out because whatever this thing was, I
don't want it coming downstairs to where I was! I screamed out at the
top of my lungs "Shut up!" There was this huge deafening boom that
literally rattled the whole house. Needless to say, nothing else
happened that night.

***
From; TyeDye-@webtv.net

Back in 1992, My mom and family moved into a home in Coaldale PA. Soon
after we moved in we realized we weren't alone. Our rocking chair would
move all on it's own. In the middle of the night our TV would turn on so
loud everyone would wake up.
I could remember our mom yelling at me and my sisters about who left
the TV on. Not until later on did she realize it would happen when
everyone was in bed sleeping. Crazy as it seemed, our 2 dogs would stare
and bark into the kitchen. When that happened we all would
get a strange feeling and the hair on our arms would stand up.
I can remember my sister waking me up one night, she claimed she seen a
black figure standing at the bottom of her bed, Later on we ended up
trading rooms, she refused to sleep in there.
But the scariest thing that ever happened to us was in1997. My mom's
brother was killed. The night before his viewing, my mom got clothes
together and while she was ironing them, the lights kept flickering, the
iron's plug pulled out by itself, and one of our kitchen chair flew
across to the sink.
Even though I don't live at home anymore, My family and I love to
visit. That old house will always be home too me, even with the ghost!!

___________

UPCOMING EVENTS
___________

For complete details of all events listed in this section please visit:
http://www.haunted-places.com/tours.htm

***
JANUARY 2003:

PSI CLASSES by Loyd Auerbach, M.S.
I am continuing my offering of Parapsychology Seminars
this month on Saturday, January 18th, from 9:30 to 5:30 in
Pleasant Hill. I plan on offering one seminar per month,
and more if there is interest.
As people who have attended my past sessions know, I offer
a decent discount after your first session if you bring
someone new to the next one you attend. I am also working
out a frequent-class-taker discount, so ask about it. And
of course, members of the California Society for Psychical
Study (CSPS) get discounts on all classes.
Please do let other folks know about the classes. This
month’s class is:

GHOST HUNTING 201: CASE STUDIES
[Note: You do NOT have to have taken the initial Ghost
Hunting 101 class to take this one. Please tell all your
friends who might like a day of ghost stories, bring a friend, get a
discount!]
This seminar will look at paranormal investigations from
the perspective of what actual cases can teach us about the
actual phenomena of apparitions, hauntings and
poltergeists, how the cases can shape the methodologies one
uses to investigate, and a variety of means for resolution
of the cases. We’ll take a look at how normal happenings get mistaken
for paranormal ones, and the role fraud might
play in deceiving the witnesses (and the investigators).
Throughout the day, we’ll review specific cases
handled by Loyd Auerbach, the Office of Paranormal
Investigations, and other parapsychologists over the years.
We’ll review cases such as:
· a couple haunted by amorous spirits
· an apparition of a living woman in an otherwise haunted
house
· a woman seemingly choked by a ghost (in front of
investigators)
· the case that convinced Loyd Auerbach that apparitions do
exist
· a poltergeist that douses the ceilings of a home with
water
· a case right out of the horror movies that turned out to
be an environmental nightmare
· the long-term haunting of the Banta Inn, Tracy, CA
· the long-term haunting of the Moss Beach Distillery, Moss
Beach, CA
· the long-term haunting of the USS Hornet Aircraft Carrier
Museum
· and much more.
Cases will be reviewed, and in some instances, attendees
will be able to watch video of the investigation and of the
witness testimony. We’ll also focus on a few cases where something was
caught on video, and what that means.
Think of this as a day of in-depth ghost stories, with the
twist that attendees will learn how the different fact patterns and
phenomena of each case plays into understanding what’s going on, how to
investigate and assess it, and how to deal with the phenomena to a
satisfactory resolution (satisfactory as far as the people living or
working in the situation are concerned).
The instructor is parapsychologist/paranormal investigator
and author Loyd Auerbach, M.S. Auerbach is President of the California
Society for Psychical Study, a Consulting Editor for FATE magazine, an
Adjunct Professor in Consciousness Studies at John F.
Kennedy University and President of the Psychic Entertainers
Association. He is the author of 4 books and 2 audiotapes, and has
appeared on dozens of national and local television programs as an
expert on ghosts and poltergeists. Visit his website at
"http://www.mindreader.com"

Space is strictly limited!

COST: $95 per person / $80 for Seniors and Students (with
current school ID)
CSPS Members $80 / CSPS Seniors/Students: $70
Attendees of past classes should contact Loyd for info on a
discount.

Space is strictly limited! Advance reservations are a
must!

Note: Lunch is not provided. There are a number of
restaurants in the immediate area.
Students of these seminars, along with the instructor,
usually adjourn to one of them as a group.

Pastries, coffee, tea and other soft drinks will be
provided in the morning and throughout the day.

For Information, contact Loyd Auerbach via email at
esp-@california.com or call him at (925) 518-4071.
(or call the Office of Paranormal Investigations at (415)
249-9275 and leave a message).

***
MARCH 2003:

Second Annual Paranormal Pennsylvania Conference
March 22, 2003 Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
All day event featuring lectures on Bigfoot, Ghosts, Psychic Phenomena,
UFO's and more.
author book signings and walking ghost tour of Gettysburg.
$75.00 per person must register before February 1, 2003
For more information contact Rick Fisher (717) 871-8610
rfis-@redrose.net or visit
"http://home.supernet.com/~rfisher/pghs.html"

***
West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt
Moundsville, West Virginia
March 28th
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: http://www.majda.net/

***
APRIL 2003:

Second Annual Ghost Hunters Conference
Saturday, April 12, 2003
Governors Ballroom, Radison
Penn Harris in Camp Hill, Pa.
For more info contact Kelly Weaver at: Weav-@aol.com

***
West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt
Moundsville, West Virginia
April 18th
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: "http://www.majda.net/"

***
MAY 2003

West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt
Moundsville, West Virginia
May 16th
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: "http://www.majda.net/"

***
JUNE 2003

West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt
Moundsville, West Virginia
June 14th
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: "http://www.majda.net/"

***
Member’s Only Ghost Hunt / Campout
West Virginia State Penitentiary Moundsville, West Virginia
June 28th
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: "http://www.majda.net/"

***
JULY 2003

West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt
Moundsville, West Virginia
July 12th
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: "http://www.majda.net/"

***
AUGUST 2003

West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt
Moundsville, West Virginia
Aug 8th
Aug 22nd
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: "http://www.majda.net/"

***
SEPTEMBER 2003

West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt
Moundsville, West Virginia
Sept 12th
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: "http://www.majda.net/"

___________

TOURS
___________

Gettysburg Civil War Era Theater is a "Live", One-Man-Show featuring a
Civil War Era Magic Show, an "Old Timer" who talks about life as a
civilian in Gettysburg at the time of the great battle and shares some
of the more popular GHOST STORIES which have been associated with the
town and concludes with a Theatrical Re-Creation of a Civil War Era
Seance.
The program has been skillfully choreographed by Magician, Actor &
Author Joe Kerrigan to be educational as well as entertaining.
Affordably priced for the entire family tickets are $17.95 for Adults-
$10.95 12 and under. Shows nightly at 7:00PM.
BEST INN
301 STEINWEHR AVE., GETTYSBURG, PA.
(717) 642-9215
Website: http://civilwartheater.com

***
Where: Downtown Orlando Florida
When: 8pm EVERY Saturday
Cost: $10
What: 90 minute lantern lead walking tours of historic downtown Orlando.
Orlando's ORIGINAL Ghost Tour departs from Guinevere's Coffeehouse (on
the corner of Pine and Magnolia).
Call 407-992-1200 for tickets and details.
Website: http://www.orlandohauntings.com
Email: Webma-@Orlandohauntings.com

***
Simply Spooky! (tm)
200 years in 2 hours!
Join us on this Ghostly Ghost Walk and Tour of the Historic Town of
Burlington, Ontario (Canada) where we explore 200 years of history in 2
hours.
Informative, Educational and Accurate Accounts of the history makers
from early 1700's to the present. Conducted by Patrick Cross-Canada's
top Ghost Researcher.
2003 Season is June 1st-November 10th, 2003
Cost: $10.00 for adults, $2.00 for children 10-16 years of age.
For Bookings, Contact: 416-201-4670
Email: sci-@globalserve.net
Website: http://www.globalserve.net/~scifi/latestnews.htm

___________

MEDIA LISTINGS
___________

   The media listing mainly cover the 8pm to 10pm time slots. Most
listed times are Eastern Standard Time. Please check your local listings
for the correct viewing times in your area.

***
INTERNET RADIO PROGRAMS:

The "Exploring Unexplained Phenomena" radio program is on KZUM 89.3 FM,
Lincoln, NE, and has been on-air every Saturday morning since 1984, 10 -
11:30 am Central Time. The station phone number during the program only:
402-474-5086. The host is Scott H. Colborn, email at:
"kcol-@inebraska.com" and website is:
"http://www.thewayhomestore.com" .

Jeff Rense: Listen at : http://www.sightings.com/
Mon. - Fri. at 7pm to 10 pm Pacific time
Sat. at 9pm to 3am Pacific time
Sun. at 8pm to 11pm Pacific time

***
http://www.pawebcast.cc/

Live every Wednesdays from 8 to 9pm EST.
Listen at:
http://www.pawebcast.com/visions/visions_from_the_other_side.htm

***
The Lou Gentile Show