Welcome Guest!
 Haunted Places
 Mar 09, 2003 12:04 PST
THE HAUNTED PLACES REPORT

Founded by: Dennis William Hauck
Edited by: Rev. Ronald E. Beach
Email: Edi-@haunted-places.com
Website: http://www.Haunted-Places.com

editor.

03/11/03

_____________

FROM THE EDITOR
_____________

***Yesterday I was able to recover over 600 pieces of lost email, some
of it dating back to last year. We’re trying to answer all that we can
or post your requested items in the newsletter. If something appears in
the next few issues that was in a previous issue, I apologize, we’re
just trying to get everything caught up.

***We are in the process of updating our website: Haunted-Places.com
The will be many new features added to the website as well has an update
of the old ones. We are trying to make the site a “one stop” reference
for those interested in ghost hunting. You can help us in the following
ways:

1. If you like your group listed on our site please email a brief
description of your group along with the URL for your website. In order
to be listed your group must have a website. In your description please
include an email address for people to contact. Due to security issues
we will not list snail mail addresses (unless it is a P.O. Box) or phone
numbers.

2. Are you a writer? Do you have any ghostly articles you like to submit
for use on the site? Let us know. Did you write a book on a ghostly
subject? Send us a copy and we’ll review in the newsletter and list it
in the ”Haunted Bookstore”. Books can be sent to us at:
Haunted-Places
P.O. Box 514
Columbiana, Ohio 44408

3. We are adding a section for ghostly photos. Send us your photos along
with a details of the events when the photo was taken. If you can we
would like details such as: Where taken, date/time, type camera & film,
any unusual things that where happening when taken, etc...

4. Is your group having an upcoming event or any meetings this year? Let
us know and we’ll list it in the “Upcoming Events” section.

5. Have you done any interesting investigation? Send us a report and
we’ll post it in the “Investigations” section.

Please visit the site at: Haunted-Places.com and let us know your
thoughts & comments. Anything you like to see added to the site? All
items should be emailed to us at: Webma-@haunted-places.com

***On a personal note: Thank you to all who sent congratulations on the
birth of my first grandchild. Although Dylan is only a month old he now
weighs over 11 pounds.
Hey, this give me an idea for a CONTEST! The first two people that
email me with Dylan’s correct birth date and weight will win a genuine
toe tag like the ones used by the coroner's office.
The toe tags were furnished to us by author Ellen Robson. Her latest
book “Haunted Arizona” will be featured in an upcoming issue.

_____________

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
_____________

We invite your letters to the editor. Tell us how you feel about things
in the newsletter or in the ghost hunting community. All letters must be
accompanied by an email address so other readers can respond to you.

***Greetings from the Sprague Mansion,
Thank you for including the mansion on your web page! Most of what you
say is true. One mistake is that Amasa Sprague was murdered Dec. 31,
1843 and not in 1864. It is an easy mistake to make because all the
Sprague's seemed to be named William or Amasa!
Thank you again.
Lydia Rapoza
Curator
Sprague Mansion
Website: http://www.geocities.com/rilydia/ghost.html

_________________

ANNOUNCEMENTS
_________________

Miami Ghost Chronicles is a very small group (2 persons) but we're
available to assist any group that needs a hand especially in the South
/ Central Florida Area, stories and links can be published on our sites
and, we're also available if any other group or individual needs any
type of research relating to the South Florida or Caribbean area.
Contact Marlene at: miami_-@yahoo.com

***From Mark at: seb-@sebar.com
Below is the link to my web page. I doing research on this small park
to see if a future fiction project is viable. While taking pictures in
late November 2002 strange things began showing up. I took these with a
digital Toshiba camera. When I took the photos the first time nothing
seemed to show up after I downloaded them to my computer. But this
second trip I experienced several strange incidences. I was alone that
afternoon after having visited the office of the Superindent of Parks.
We had a friendly chat and he hinted there may have been weird
instances from the past. Also a Simi Valley Engineer of the Parks
Department had mentioned that the area is steeped in Chumash Indian
history.
I took many photos that clear and breezy afternoon and there was a
strange guy in old clothing who watched me walking around snapping
photos. When I hiked down toward the supposedly haunted rock, I noticed
him watching me. I snapped a few shots and then hiked back to the top of
the field. He was gone in seconds. Disappeared and there didn't seem to
be anywhere he could go in a few moments time. I thought he was kind of
weird, something that bugged me, because I was by myself and he seemed
out of place, perhaps as much as I did. Anyhow, I posted many pictures
and had a friend who is a psychic review them including the shocking
photos I got. At the bottom of my web I set up for this project, there
are three specific photos.
One is are two sets of glowing eyes looking out from under a large
fallen tree trunk off path. When I shot this photo it was of nothing
unusual. Note the sun is up and over the tree, so the chances of this
being a reflection of sunlight evenly spaced apart without a light
stream behind it are next to nil. This shot appears with a set of eyes
looking at the camera. Since it was in the afternoon, I had the flash
turned off. This means that whatever is shining in the center dark area
and at the left end of the log was not from a reflection or flash.
Second photo, in the upper branches of a sycamore tree is an object
about the size of a small child. It shows up purple in color. However in
a negative or what I call night vision mode, it appears as a green
color.
Third photo, in front of the haunted rock I snapped a photo of a bush.
Nothing out of the ordinary here when I snapped it. No ghosts right?
Look at the normal photo again. Purple haze at the foot of the bush and
surrounding it. My first though was a solar camera flare. Not the case
here. When in the negative mode, the energy is green. There is something
there in the photo that did not show up in the time I had been snapping
it.
I questioned Toshiba's tech support and also Adobe on the use of
Photoshop, and they feel the shots were taken in the camera. In addition
Toshiba seems to think they are not the results of lens problems
including solar flare or lens bubbles.
I plan to go back for several more pictures. Let me know your thoughts
on these.
Here is the link to my site. In the photo with the eyes I added thick
blue arrows to point them out, though they are very obvious.
http://www.sebar.com/haunted/

***From Terra at: booksi-@cs.com
I am working on a book about the paranormal of Southern Nv, Las Vegas,
Laughlin, Boulder City, etc. I would also like to start or join a
paranormal group in Las Vegas area.

***From Bryan at: bry-@rockymountainparanormal.com
We have formed an on-line community of people interested in the
Paranormal. The reason for this group is to help each other with the
understanding of the paranormal and its research. Anyone interested in
joining can by going to:

***From Leya at: le-@southernalabamaparanormalinvestigations.com
For those who are interested in joining a group: We are looking for
people from beginners or experienced to join SAPI. It does not matter
where you are located. Also, leaders are needed. If interested please
contact by email. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you!

***Looking for hauntings to investigate or people interested in
investigations in the Northern Ky/Cincinnati Oh area. Please contact
mysticalm-@yahoo.com . Thanks & Happy Hauntings!

***From theblo-@aol.com
Anyone out there from the UK that’s needing someone with much knowledge
in parapsychology or ufology?

***From Rick at avt-@aol.com
We have operate the Southeastern Paranormal Research Foundation in
Miami, FL and are looking for new members in our area. Its free and we
have 16 researchers on the roll now. We also have a website at:
spiritualsoulutions.com with stories, pictures and writings.
Would love for your readers to check it out and respond to us. Just
click on the On-Line Response on the home page.

***Hello, my name is Tara. I have started a ghost hunting group in
Indiana. Right now we have an MSN group called Ghost Hunters of Indiana.
Anyone who wants to join feel free. We have around 15 members right now.
You can email me at: Tarada-@aol.com

***Paranormal Investigator is seeking hauntings to investigate in
Central Indiana. Private homes, businesses! Confidential! Reliable!
Please contact Tracy at: tme-@aol.com

***From Tim at: doz-@dozierit.com
I just wanted to let you know of a local haunt in Great Bend, KS.
http://www.dozier-winery.com . I have reproduced some news stories from
the local papers on the News Page.

***From Erin at: Crowle-@aol.com
Just thought you should check out the Jameson Hotel in Wallace, Idaho.
I lived in Wallace and experienced a lot of supernatural things at my
apt on Cedar St. The whole town is filled with ghosts. But the most
vividly haunted is the Jameson Hotel. The third floor in particular has
been the most active. There are a couple maids who refuse to even
service that floor. You have probably investigated this already since it
is public knowledge, I just thought you should know it is an extremely
haunted place.

***Thanks to all who have joined and attended the "Fort Gaines" venture
in Dauphin Island, Alabama. I would like to thank Kriss Stephens, the
MTV FEAR paranormal investigator (http://www.ghoststudies.com) for
coming and Jeff Taylor. Also, Richard Garner with "Unexplained" for
consideration of an episode.
I would like to let everyone know that we are still accepting requests
for our annual Ghost Hunting seminar near or around Mobile, Alabama
(within 60 miles or so) planned for July. Anyone who has a suggestion or
a place which you feel would benefit SAPI for hands-on experience,
please submit by the end of March, using the email address provided. The
place suggested must be in question of
hauntings/paranormal activity and be able to hold, so far, a hundred
people +.
Also, please feel free to stop by our website and check out our latest
pictures including the famous "Fort Gaines". Make sure to join our
mailing list and sign the guest book in order to be updated on upcoming
events! Thanks again!
Sincerely,
Leya Schindler
Founder
http://www.southernalabamaparanormalinvestigations.com

***A new DVD & VHS is available to anyone interested. It's called
"California's Most Haunted" produced by Barcon Video, Los Angeles. It
contains 5 true tales of the paranormal from the golden state. Some of
the stories covered include: the facts behind the movie "The Entity", a
haunted hospice in which an apparition appears on camera! The San Pedro
haunting and much more.
If interested, please contact Barcon Productions at
barc-@earthlink.net or go to the website:
http://www.barcon.com

***From:"History & Hauntings Book Co. at: ttay-@prairieghosts.com
RETURN OF THE GHOSTS OF THE PRAIRIE PRINT MAGAZINE!
We once published a print magazine called GHOSTS OF THE PRAIRIE, from
which the name of our website was taken. In fact, we started the website
as the online version of the magazine! How things have changed!
A number of years ago, we were forced to discontinue the print version
of the magazine but now, it is back! We are now planning to revive the
magazine and make it bigger and better than ever! The magazine will be
produced in full color (but with cardstock covers and not as a slick)
and will once again feature the best of American Hauntings and Unsolved
Mysteries! The first issue will be coming in
April and we’ll have more news as the release date gets closer!

WRITERS WANTED - If you would like to contribute an article to the
upcoming issues of the magazine, please contact us for some guidelines.
New articles and colorful illustrations are wanted, as well as book
reviews, ghost investigations and more. We want to hear from you!

***Entity Seekers is a group of dedicated paranormal investigators
located all over Connecticut. Come by for a visit, we have Photos,
Stories, Investigations, and soon to be much more. We are currently
accepting membership applications on site.
Website at: http://www.entityseekers.com/

***Announcing North Alabama Ghost Hunters Society, we are a group of 9
paranormal investigators from all part of north Alabama. Dedicated to
paranormal research and documenting life after death. Feel free to check
out our web site at: http://www.naghs.com/

***American Paranormal Pages is a nation-wide web-zine
geared towards paranormal investigative groups as well as anyone else
with an interest in the paranormal! The paranormal web-zine features
informative articles, regular columns, photo contests, reader submission
stories and photos, and classified ad spaces just to name a few things!
It's a paranormal web-zine geared towards everyone! Check it out at:
http://www.americanparanormalpages.com
When you get there, if you like what you see, you can subscribe
to receive future issues.

***West Virginia's True Ghost Stories - Visit us at:
http://www.wvghosts.com

***From: mrock-@comcast.net
Savannah Georgia is inundated by ghosts in many of the houses here. One
most recently gaining attention is the Moon River Brewing Company with
ghostly voices, cold spots and flying objects on the unused upper
floors. This city could use some investigating.

____________

FEATURE STORY
____________

Due to the length of this week’s newsletter (caused by all the lost
email we recovered) there will not be a Feature Story this week. Fear
not! It will return next week.

____________

SEEKING INFORMATION
___________

email the senders.

***From Eileen at: HottSt-@netscape.net
We been looking for scary/haunted places to go. I was wondering if
someone could send me something about scary/haunted places in southern
California. I live in Simi Valley and we were looking for places within
an hour of driving if possible.

***From: Theblo-@aol.com
I’m from Leeds, UK. I’d like to join a paranormal or UFO based group.

***From Alyssa at: Notjust-@hotmail.com
I am looking for haunted places of all sorts in the northern Virginia
area. Especially in the Woodbridge/ Manassas area. I have been to a few,
including Bunnyman Bridge, but have seen nothing, and I am eager to
investigate some hauntings! It would also help if anyone could provide
some information on Mary Washington College hauntings.

***From Thomas at: thomasal-@hotmail.com
I would like to know of any haunted places in the Sacramento area
please.

***From William at: chas-@webtv.net
My wife and I are very much interested in all aspects of the paranormal.
We are very much respectful, and are from the Southeast portion of North
Carolina. We seek a Group in the surrounding area to explore this
subject with.

***From Dawn at: bigdog-@yahoo.com
I am planning my vacation this year and want to know if there is a good
place in Wisconsin to go hunting or maybe a group to go with? I am in
the Madison area.

***From Chris at: kenku-@attbi.com
I was wondering if there are any groups in the Minneapolis/St. Paul
area? I've been dubbed a "sensitive" on many occasions, and have always
been intrigued by things of this nature. I'd love to find others to
share experiences with!

***I am interested in haunted places or paranormal groups in Central
Wisconsin around Oshkosh, Omro Wild Rose Area. Anyone know of any? Would
like to meet people of similar interests in this area Email me at:
wwa-@voyager.net

***From: Chris-@aol.com
I live in NY and was wondering if there were any really haunted places
around NYC?

***My email address is: karia-@yahoo.com and I was wondering if
anybody knew if there is a paranormal website/ club around the middle of
Virginia. Mostly in the Richmond area.

***From Chuck at: oh501-@aol.com
I’m looking to become involved in paranormal research groups here in the
Columbus, Ohio area. Haven’t been able to find any legitimate groups.

***From Beth at: Sshad-@aol.com
I'm very interested in the paranormal so I decided to do a documentary
on ghosts/hauntings in Ohio (the Cleveland area). Can anybody give me
some known haunted locations that are worth my time to investigate?

***From Kelly at: scooby-@yahoo.com
I was wondering if there were any haunted places and/or paranormal
groups in the Boise, Idaho area.

***My name is Kim, I’m located in the Birmingham, Alabama area and would
like to get in touch with a group or individuals located in my area who
are interested in the paranormal. Please contact me at:
Moond-@msn.com

***From Sheri at: cs-@icehouse.net
Does anyone know if there are any active paranormal research groups in
the Coeur d'Alene, Idaho or Spokane, WA areas?

***From William at: aesga-@hotmail.com
I have an uncle in Germany and I'd like to get him to get a picture of a
few haunted sites there that interest me. Can anyone pin-point the
location of Schloss Altebar from Mr. Hauck's book on International
Haunted Sites?

***From Kevin at: kevin-@netscape.net
I am very interested in haunted places in and around southern IN.

***I am interested in joining a local paranormal group in Vancouver,
B.C., Canada. If you know of any please let me know at:
scull-@hotmail.com

***From Sue at: de-@qconline.co
I was just wondering if anyone had done any investigation of Southpark
Mall, in Moline, Ill.? I work in one of the stores there and
have had a few experiences, but I don't know if they are of the ghostly
kind. I have heard that several of the other stores have had experiences
too. I also understand that it is built on an Indian burial grounds. The
ghost seems to
be of the playful kind. Except when he throws things at you, depends on
the mood he is in.

***From: Richard at: cn2-@coastalnet.com
I have an assignment in college and have to present a paranormal event.
Some time back I saw a picture in the Blue & Gray Magazine, of a
Confederate soldier standing on the porch of the Cashtown Inn. I had the
magazine but can not locate it. Do any of you have a copy of that
picture that can be e-mailed to me?

___________

TRUE STORIES
___________

Due to the length of this week’s newsletter (caused by all the lost
email we recovered) there will not be any True Stories this week. Fear
not! They will return next week.

___________

UPCOMING EVENTS
___________

For complete details of all events listed in this section please visit:
http://www.haunted-places.com/tours.htm

***
MARCH 2003:

Confessions of a Ghost Hunter by Troy Taylor
William Woods University
March 4 at 7:00 pm
Fulton, Missouri
For more info, send email to: ttay-@prairieghosts.com

***
Candlelight Walking Tour
March 22
History & Hauntings Tour of spirited sites in old downtown Alton and
lasts approximately 2 1/2 - 3 hours. $15 per person.
More info at: http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html

***
Second Annual Paranormal Pennsylvania Conference
March 22, 2003
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
All day event featuring lectures on Bigfoot, Ghosts, Psychic Phenomena,
UFO's and more. Author book signings and walking ghost tour of
Gettysburg. $75.00 per person must register before February 1, 2003.
For more information contact Rick Fisher at: (717) 871-8610
Email: rfis-@redrose.net
or visit: http://home.supernet.com/~rfisher/pghs.html

***
West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt
March 28th
Moundsville, West Virginia
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: http://www.majda.net/

***
Dayton Ghost Hunter’s Society Paranormal Conference
March 29 from 9-5 pm
Charity Grange, corner of Grange Hall Road and Dayton-Xenia Road Dayton,
Ohio
Hosted by the Dayton Ghost Hunter’s Society and featuring authors and
speakers on ghosts and hauntings, including American Ghost Society
founder Troy Taylor.
For more details or reservations email: hccs-@aol.com

***
APRIL 2003:

Candlelight Walking Tour - History & Hauntings
April 4
Tour of spirited sites in old downtown Alton and lasts approximately 2
1/2 - 3 hours. $15 per person.
More info at: http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html

***
Second Annual Ghost Hunters Conference
Saturday, April 12, 2003
Governors Ballroom, Radison
Penn Harris in Camp Hill, Pa.
For more info contact Kelly Weaver at: Weav-@aol.com

***
Spirits of the Civil War
April 15 at 7 pm
Prairie Commons Library
St. Louis, Missouri
With Troy Taylor, including haunted battlefields, prisons and haunts of
Abraham Lincoln.
For more info, send email to: ttay-@prairieghosts.com

***
Special Ghost Hunter's Tour
April 26
A special edition of the History & Hauntings Tour that
includes not only the ghost tour, but also a one-hour presentation by
author Troy Taylor about the secrets of ghost hunting. The evening lasts
approximately 4 hours - $40 per person.
More info at: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt
April 18th
Moundsville, West Virginia
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: http://www.majda.net/

***
MAY 2003

Ghost Tracker's Conference
May 2
San Francisco, California
Reps and Speakers from the American Ghost Society include Gloria Young
and Janice Oberding (Haunted Nevada). Event will be held at the haunted
Queen Anne Hotel and will include walking tours of the city and a
special late night tour of Haunted Alcatraz! Reservations are a must.
Information is available at: www.ghost-@yahoo.com

***
Spring Spirit Seeker's 2003 Paranormal Symposium - The Von Minden
Experience
May 3, 2003
The haunted Von Minden Hotel
Schulenburg, Texas
Relax in the comfortably padded seats of the Von Minden's famous movie
theater and hear top name paranormal speakers such as Troy Taylor of the
American Ghost Society, Kriss Stephens of MTV's Fear and Mitchel
Whitington, author of North Texas Ghosts, just to name a few! We've got
lots of wonderful surprises lined up! And a great band to entertain you
during the breaks.
More details at: http://www.springspiritseekers.com and click on the
"2003 Paranormal Symposium" banner on the bottom of the home page.

***
Special Ghost Hunter's Tour
May 10
A special edition of the History & Hauntings Tour that includes not only
the ghost tour, but also a one-hour presentation by author Troy Taylor
about the secrets of ghost hunting. The evening lasts approximately 4
hours - $40 per person.
More info at: http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html

***
West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt
May 16th
Moundsville, West Virginia
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: http://www.majda.net/

***
Heartland Hauntings - Second Annual Paranormal Places Seminar
Sunday, May 18 ,12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Best Western Conference Center
Janesville, WI
Hosted by the Southern Wisconsin Paranormal Research Group. This year's
theme is centered around the Heartland of America and we are very
pleased to welcome some very exciting heartland speakers such as
Authors, Troy Taylor and Dave Goodwin.
Tours, workshops and other weekend events will be offered as well as
great presentations on Haunted Highways, Haunted Military Bases and a
slide show presentation on some of the most haunted locations in Rock
County, WI. $25.00 per person (advanced ticket purchase)
For more information or to purchase tickets online, please visit their
website at: http://www.ParanormalResearchGroup.com

***
Candlelight Walking Tour
May 23
History & Hauntings Tour of spirited sites in old downtown
Alton and lasts approximately 2 1/2 - 3 hours. $15 per person.
More info at: http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html

***
Candlelight Walking Tour
May 24
History & Hauntings Tour of spirited sites in old downtown Alton and
lasts approximately 2 1/2 - 3 hours. $15 per person.
More info at: http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html

***
JUNE 2003

Special Ghost Hunter's Tour
June 7
A special edition of the History & Hauntings Tour that includes not only
the ghost tour, but also a one-hour presentation by author Troy Taylor
about the secrets of ghost hunting. The evening lasts approximately 4
hours - $40 per person.
More info at: http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html

***
Spirits of the Civil War
June 10 at 7 pm
Tesson Ferry Library
St. Louis, Missouri
With Troy Taylor, including haunted battlefields, prisons and haunts of
Abraham Lincoln.
For more info, send email to: ttay-@prairieghosts.com

***
Candlelight Walking Tour
June 13
History & Hauntings Tour of spirited sites in old downtown Alton and
lasts approximately 2 1/2 - 3 hours. $15 per person.
More info at: "http://www.prairieghosts.com/tours.html"

***
West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt
June 14th
Moundsville, West Virginia
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: http://www.majda.net/

***
Seventh Annual Haunted America Conference
June 19-22
Hosted by Troy Taylor and the American Ghost Society. Special Tours,
Events and Speakers including Loyd Auerbach, David
Hatchers Childress, Dale Kaczmarek, Rene Kruse, Troy Taylor, John Brill
and more!
For more details visit: http://www.prairieghosts.com/conference.html

***
Member’s Only Ghost Hunt / Campout
June 28th
West Virginia State Penitentiary Moundsville, West Virginia
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: http://www.majda.net/

***
JULY 2003

West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt
July 12th
Moundsville, West Virginia
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: http://www.majda.net/

***
AUGUST 2003

West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt
Aug 8th
Aug 22nd
Moundsville, West Virginia
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: http://www.majda.net/

***
SEPTEMBER 2003

West Virginia State Penitentiary Ghost Hunt
Sept 12th
Moundsville, West Virginia
For more info contact John or Lisa at: jo-@majda.net or visit their
website at: http://www.majda.net/

***
OCTOBER 2003:

Alchemy of the Paranormal
Saturday, October 25
Truckee Meadows Community College
7000 Dandini Blvd.
Reno, NV.
A lecture by best selling author/researcher Dennis William Hauck. In
this slide presentation Dennis relates his best cases from over 20 years
of paranormal research. He will focus on the personal aspects of
otherworldly encounters and how they affect the lives and belief systems
of witnesses.
Map: http://www.tmcc.edu/about/maps/pdf/VICINITY-3.pdf
Website: http://www.TMCC.edu
Email: kbe-@tmcc.edu
Phone: 702-673-7000

___________

TOURS & SHOWS
___________

Gettysburg Civil War Era Theater is a live, one man show featuring a
Civil War Era Magic Show, an "old timer" who talks about life as a
civilian in Gettysburg at the time of the great battle and shares some
of the more popular ghost stories which have been associated with the
town and concludes with a theatrical recreation of a civil war era
seance.
The program has been skillfully choreographed by magician, actor &
author Joe Kerrigan to be educational as well as entertaining.
Affordably priced for the entire family tickets are $17.95 for Adults,
$10.95 12 and under. Shows nightly at 7:00PM.
Best Inn
301 Steinwehr Ave.
Gettysburg, Pa.
(717) 642-9215
Website: http://civilwartheater.com

***
Downtown Orlando Florida
8pm EVERY Saturday
90 minute lantern lead walking tours of historic downtown Orlando. Cost
is $10 per person. Orlando's ORIGINAL Ghost Tour departs from
Guinevere's Coffeehouse (on the corner of Pine and Magnolia).
Website: http://www.orlandohauntings.com
Email: Webma-@Orlandohauntings.com
Phone: 407-992-1200

***
Simply Spooky! (tm)
200 years in 2 hours!
Join us on this Ghostly Ghost Walk and Tour of the Historic Town of
Burlington, Ontario (Canada) where we explore 200 years of history in 2
hours. Informative, educational and accurate accounts of the history
makers from early 1700's to the present. Conducted by Patrick Cross,
Canada's top ghost researcher.
2003 Season is June 1st - November 10th
Cost: $10.00 for adults, $2.00 for children 10-16 years of age.
Email: sci-@globalserve.net
Website: http://www.globalserve.net/~scifi/latestnews.htm
Phone: 416-201-4670

***
Haunts of the World's Most Famous Beach
Daytona Beach Florida
7:30pm EVERY Thursday-Sunday
We offer three different 90 minute lantern lead walking tours of
historic downtown Daytona Beach and Deland:

The Original Ghost Walk departs from the northwest corner of Main St &
Peninsula Dr. (Friday & Saturday)

The Riverfront Park Walk departs from the northeast corner of Orange
Ave. & Beach St. (Thursday & Sunday)

The Deland Ghost Walk departs from the corner of Woodland Blvd. &
Indiana Ave. (Friday &Saturday)

Cost is$8.00 per person. Proceeds from these tours help benefit our
research and our two cemetery preservation & restoration projects. This
is the first ghost tour in Florida that is owned and operated by a
certified ghost hunter and active certified paranormal researcher.
Website: http://www.hauntsofdaytona.com
Email: hauntsof-@aol.com
Phone: (386) 253-6034

___________

MEDIA LISTINGS
___________

   The media listing mainly cover the 8pm to 10pm time slots. Most
listed times are Eastern Standard Time. Please check your local listings
for the correct viewing times in your area.

____________

INTERNET RADIO PROGRAMS:
____________

The "Exploring Unexplained Phenomena" radio program is on KZUM 89.3 FM,
Lincoln, NE, and has been on-air every Saturday morning since 1984, 10 -
11:30 am Central Time. The station phone number during the program only:
402-474-5086. The host is Scott H. Colborn, Email:
kcol-@inebraska.com
Website is: http://www.thewayhomestore.com

***
Jeff Rense: Listen at : http://www.sightings.com/
Mon. - Fri. at 7pm to 10 pm Pacific time
Sat. at 9pm to 3am Pacific time
Sun. at 8pm to 11pm Pacific time

***
http://www.pawebcast.cc/

Live every Wednesdays from 8 to 9pm EST.
Listen at:
http://www.pawebcast.com/visions/visions_from_the_other_side.htm

***
The Lou Gentile Show