Welcome Guest!
 Haunted Places
The Haunted Places Report  Rev. Ron Beach
 May 10, 2003 11:07 PDT

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to report there will be no Haunted Places Report for the next
2 weeks. My computer was damaged last night during a thunder storm so I
had to borrow a friend's computer to get this message out to everyone.
Also I'm going out of town this coming week and part of the following
week on a businees trip.

Hopefully everything will be up and running when I get back. See you in
2 weeks!

Rev. Ron Beach
Editor Haunted Places Report