Welcome Guest!
 Haunted Places
 Nov 09, 2003 15:34 PST

THE HAUNTED PLACES REPORT

Founded by: Dennis William Hauck
Edited by: Rev. Ronald E. Beach
Email: Edi-@haunted-places.com
Website: http://www.Haunted-Places.com

editor.

11/09//03

_____________

FROM THE EDITOR
_____________

Please visit our website at: Haunted-Places.com and let us know your
thoughts & comments. Anything you like to see added to the site? All
items should be emailed to us at: Webma-@haunted-places.com

***
Hi everyone, we’re back!!!!! There will be a short newsletter this week
and back to full newsletter next week. Couple changes coming in the near
future.
I’ll be working on lots of updates / changes to the website this
winter. What I need from everyone is to send me info on your group and
upcoming events for the website. If your group is already listed on the
website please review it and let me know of any changes.

______________

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
_____________

We invite your letters to the editor. Tell us how you feel about things
in the newsletter or in the ghost hunting community. All letters must be
accompanied by an email address so other readers can respond to you.

_________________

ANNOUNCEMENTS
_________________

For those who plan to attend the Pennsylvania Paranormal Conference on
March 20, 2004 in Gettysburg. There has been a change of speakers.
Originally Bob VanDerClock was to speak on the Roswell crash. Due to
personal reasons Bob has cancelled his lecture, I am pleased to announce
that Mr. Stanton Friedman has agreed to speak on the Roswell incident.
As many of you know Mr. Friedman is considered the authority on the
crash at Roswell. I expect a heavy turnout for this event and you must
register before January 31st. No registrations will be taken at the door
unless seating is available. Registration has already begun, for more
information visit "http://www.paranormalpa.com" or contact me at ( Rick
Fisher) at: “rfi-@redrose.net" (717) 871-8610
Speakers include: Stanton Friedman - Stan Gordon - Troy Taylor - Rick
Fisher - Mike Frizell - Eric Altman - Larry Arnold

***
The Louisville Ghost Hunters Society has a new web site. The new site
can be found at
"http://www.louisvilleghs.com".

_____________

FEATURE STORY
_______________

An Investigation
By: Brandy Stark

There are two types of paranormal investigations. The first is the best
possible scenario: those that are exciting and produce phenomenal
results via equipment and photography, and that hold psy-based
information that is verifiable through research. The second kind is
quite the opposite, with either minimal activity, unverifiable results,
or no phenomena what so
ever. The SPIRITS investigation on Cranberry Lane provided both results
for the team.
The first time the SPIRITS arrived at the three story house, we had a
multiple agenda. The producer of "Pychic Moments," a Tampa-based cable
access TV show, arrived to film a pre-investigation walk through with
two members of the team. The entity within the house started to stir
almost immediately. A set of wind chimes rang when no one was near them,
and the
producer, herself a sensitive, received several messages that were
verified through the homeowner.
Tentative investigation picked up an entity in the master bedroom,
complete with temperature fluctuations that registered anywhere from the
lower 70s to the upper teens. Three digital pictures caught orbs in the
bedroom. A second bedroom held a small blip of EMF (electromagnetic
field energy). The downstairs area, where the majority of the events
took
place, also produced a few small orbs.
However, as the other SPIRITS members arrived, several unusual events
happened. The cameras belonging to two different individuals refused to
work properly. One member became sick to her stomach. It was also the
date of the Buccaneer play off game, itself a paranormal phenomena long
awaited by residents of the Bay area. In addition, a second set of
reporters, hailing from Arcadia, arrived to observe the group in action.
In order to allow a respite between events, permit the repair of
equipment, and create an island of rest for the weary, the investigators
opted to do something unusual: with the homeowners permission, the team
ordered dinner and took a break.
A short time later, the team felt well enough to move forward with the
investigation. The entity, however, did not. Upset at the temporary lack
of attention, the sensitive picked up that it refused to cooperate with
us that night. No images appeared on film, no EMF registered.
Temperature fluctuations stopped. At 7:30, the team called it quits and
rescheduled to come back.
Two weeks later, five core members of the SPIRITS team arrived
refreshed, sans reporters and camera crew. This time, we focused
entirely on the entity.
The results were radically different. Areas that held energy before
were now quiet settled. The upper bedrooms produced no abnormal
activity. Yet, downstairs the entity managed to connect with the team
sensitives and produced multiple orb images. As the homeowner suspected,
it was the spirit of her father who had passed. His wife, and her
mother, currently lived in the downstairs quarters. Several of her
fathers possessions were
stored in that part of the house.
A secondary entity, a young boy named "Peter", temporarily appeared. He
claimed he was lost and lonely, and wanted to go home.
A female spirit passed through the area producing both orbs and mists.
"Emily" was proceeded by a sweet flowery aroma observed by three members
in the first floor kitchen, study, and living room. Apparently confused,
she remembered being on a train, but had no idea why she was in the
house. Her presence faded after a short time.
As the team completed the investigation, one last event occurred. In
the living room area, as several teammates sat down to contemplate
digital images, a large, eight pound book leapt forward 63 inches from
its resting place, landed on the floor, bounced, and settled 95 inches
from its original spot. Photographs taken in the area show several light
orbs. Despite attempts to replicate the result, the team could not get
the book
to move.
Was this a message from the homeowners father? Psychokinetic proof of
his visit and loyalty to the family?
If so, it provided valuable insights to all involved. Psychokinetic
activity is among the rarest events the SPIRITS team has experienced. It
was remarkable that nearly the entire team was gathered to witness the
phenomena.
For the homeowner, it held a possible additional clue to her fathers
purpose there. The book that fell was a family Bible, and the image it
opened to showed a picture with a caption beneath that read: "The cave
of resurrection."

____________

SEEKING INFORMATION

email the senders.