Welcome Guest!
 Haunted Places
Haunted Places Report 12/25/05  Rev. Ron Beach
 Dec 25, 2005 10:20 PST

THE HAUNTED PLACES REPORT

Founded by: Dennis William Hauck
Edited by: Rev. Ronald E. Beach
Email: Edi-@haunted-places.com
Website: http://www.Haunted-Places.com

editor.

12/25/05

_____________

FROM THE EDITOR
_____________

Please visit our website at: Haunted-Places.com and let us know your
thoughts & comments. Anything you like to see added to the site? All
items should be emailed to us at: Webma-@haunted-places.com

******
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

It was mentioned in a previous newsletter that we would be moving to
Yahoo Groups to send out the newsletter. Due to technical issue we will
be staying with Topica.

******
The staff of Haunted-Places would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays
and a great New Year!!!!

******
Please let us know about your groups upcoming 2006 ghost hunts / events
so we can post them in the newsletter and on the website.
Information can be sent to: edi-@haunted-places.com

_______________

FEATURE STORY
_______________

Uninvited House Guest
Written by Staff Writer: Brandy Stark

Dirty clothes strewn on the floor, unclean dishes in the sink, milk
drunk from the carton: these are a few signs of a bad house guest. What
happens, though, when the disturbing party is not a part of the mortal
realm, but remains the source of disruption? That is when the SPIRITS of
St. Petersburg are called in to investigate.
An apartment in Tampa is our focus this issue. The two young women who
dwell within live varied hectic lives, but have one thing in common: the
sense that they are not alone.
The first clues to the phenomena began when both ladies experienced a
series of paralysis dreams during a multi-week period. Paralysis dreams
are classified by scientists as biological; certain areas of the brain
experience internal pressure during sleep, causing the participant to
feel alert mentally, even awake, but unable to move physically for short
periods of time.
In paranormal investigation, however, dreams are but one way in which
entities can attempt communications with the living. Even the most
ancient ghost stories record the dream state as containing messages from
the dead. Many modern investigations include inquiries into unusual
dreams, as part of the alpha brainwave state, with homeowners across the
world reporting possible supernatural intrusions during sleep.
In conjunction with the strange dreams, one roommate reported finding
a simple "hi" scrawled on a steamed mirror as she exited the shower. She
hastily wiped it off. Another time, she emerged to find water pouring
from the sink faucet, though she had not turned it on.
The household pets, both cats, also appeared on several occasions to
chase or follow something invisible through the area.
While setting up for the investigation phenomena began; one SPIRITS
teammate felt chills on her legs while another reported intense pressure
in her ears.
Several members recorded roving cold and hot spots. One cold spot lead
to a master bedroom, where temperatures dropped nearly 10 degrees. The
second temperature fluctuation was in the bathroom where a condensed
area registering 15 degrees above normal room temperature, traveled
around this section.
All involved in the investigation began to pick up a disorienting
sensation, which some likened to drunkenness. One woman felt a young
male presence staggering from the bathroom to the bedroom. One person
got messages of "I can, I can, I can."
The SPIRITS attempted an EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) recording in
the master bedroom. The assembled group heard, and recorded, a very
strange yowling sound. It appeared to come from the room itself and
sounded similar to a baby’s cry, or a cats howl, though the roommates
report no children or other animals in the area. Several people felt it
was an unearthly sound, unmatched by anything heard before.
During the interview, the SPIRITS learned that one roommate had known
a young man several years before. He had become addicted to heroin, but
went through treatment. His motto was "I CAN beat this." However, the
addiction was too strong for him, and he succumbed to a drug overdose.
As we waited, the woman confirmed through phone calls to mutual friends,
that he had felt very strongly for her.
Several sensitives believe that it is he who has, somehow, found and
followed her to the apartment. The area, itself, may be conducive to
supernatural entities; later research revealed that several other
families in the building report possible supernatural phenomena.
This raises interesting questions: How would death through drug use,
which creates an altered state of mind, affect death and the afterlife
experience as altered states of existence? Is this entity crying out for
the help it could not find in life, or is he trying to find comfort with
someone he regarded as a friend in the afterlife?

____________

SEEKING INFORMATION
___________

email the senders.

******
The team at the Haunted-Places Report is trying to assemble a research
library. We are looking for donations of ghost related books, videos,
equipment, etc... If you would like to make a donation please contact
Ron at: Edi-@haunted-places.com

*****
We are forming a new ghost hunting group in Findlay, Ohio. If
interested in joining please contact me at:
Haunted-@haunted-places.com

___________

TRUE EXPERIENCES
___________

From: Becca at: a.w.ma-@worldnet.att.net

My daughter and some of her friends were going to the battle grounds
and wanted me to go along. I can't remember the name of the battle
grounds they took me to, but I know it is in northern Maryland.
I had never had an interest in such things, but I enjoyed these young
people so I loaded up and rode along. You have to park and walk down a
very long sidewalk before you actually get to the battle site. There are
wide open fields on one side as you walk and trees on the other side.
I was walking in the front of our group and as we neared the building
I noticed they were having a re-enactment of the battle and I said “Oh!
look we got here just in time”. I walked faster to get closer. I was
leaning against the fence watching the battle and it was very exciting.
   As I moved to one side I stepped on a very tall man in a blue
uniform.             I excused my self and looked up at him and I felt
as if I were in a dream.
Things got fuzzy and my ears started ringing and the next thing I know
my daughter was next to me with her arm around me. I looked out at the
battle and there was none. I looked around for the man and he was gone.
I asked my daughter about the battle and the man. Nobody had seen any
thing but me leaning against the fence.
I was within the sight of seven people when this happened to me and I
will never forget it.