Welcome Guest!
 Haunted Places
The Haunted Places Report  Rev. Ron Beach
 Oct 25, 2007 18:59 PDT

Hi Folks,

Sorry no Haunted Places Report this week or nest due to the fact I'm
moving. However, I just received an email, about a great cause I wanted
to forward, to everyone:

Would you like to own my Ghosthuntermobile? Would you like to help me
raise funds for UNICEF? Now, you can do both. From October 21 through
Halloween, I will have my Ghosthuntermobile on auction at eBay.com. All
proceeds from the auction will benefit the U.S. Fund for UNICEF.

The Ghosthuntermobile is a hand-painted "ghost art" car that has beento
over 50 haunted locations while I researched my ghost books. The 1987
Buick Skyhawk has also been something of a celebrity itself, as it has
appeared at paranormal conferences, festivals, and some of my book
signings. Photos of the car have appeared in newspapers and books. You
really have to see the car to believe it. Along with the car, the
winning bidder will receive an autographed set of all my ghost books.

You can access the eBay auction page, and see photos of the car, by
going to www.JohnKachuba and following the link posted there. You can
also go directly to eBay.com and search "ghosthunter car."

Remember, ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE AUCTION BENEFIT THE U.S. FUND FOR
UNICEF. So, why not help out the children and place a bid? Please feel
free to pass this email along to your friends.

Thanks for your generosity. Happy Halloween!
John Kachuba
www.JohnKachuba.com