Welcome Guest!
 Herb Evans
Bible Correcting Conspiracy  John Henry
 Sep 14, 2003 04:53 PDT

By Herb Evans

Behold the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the
land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the
words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the
north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the
LORD, and shall not find it.   -- Amos 8:11, 12

Our text prophesies of days that would come in which there would be a
famine of the word of God. This prophecy seems to repeat itself throughout
history and is certainly applicable to our time and land, especially in the
educational and intellectual institutions and circles, where they conspire
to do away with the word of God.

We hear many conspiracy theories today. Many are true, but many are not.
What we have in the following verses is the polluted land of Israel on the
brink of God's judgement because of her uncleanness and the ungodly
practices of her leaders, both prophets and priests and even the people.
Such accounts in Amos and Ezekiel find obvious application in our land in
the 21st century.

Son of man, say unto her, Thou art the land that is not cleansed, nor
rained upon in the day of indignation. There is a CONSPIRACY of her
PROPHETS in the midst thereof . . . -- Ezek. 22:24, 25

Lay people are usually never the problem, when it comes to perverting God'
holy things, unless incited by the prophets and priests and preachers.
Prophets and priests are often involved in the devil's conspiracies, even
the "Yea, hath God said" conspiracy of Genesis three. If you can taint the
word of God, you begin to deprive God's people of the word of God. Such is
the conspiracy of Bible Correcting linguists, professors, preachers,
schools, and translators.

. . . like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; --
Ezek. 22:25

Bible Correctors used just to mess around with the Bible in their own
private circles, content to foist a modern perversion on God's people now
and then. Now, they have become emboldened by the flood of perversions on
the market today. So emboldened, they attack the word of God in the
classroom, in churches, and in lay publications. The attack is in the form
of trying to correct the King James Bible, a Bible that has stood the test
of nearly 400 years as to its ability to throughly furnish the man of God
unto all good works. They conspire to devour the souls of men like their
roaring lion example, the devil or Satan.

. . . they have taken the treasure and precious things . . . -- Ezek. 22:24,25

Therefore, behold I am against the prophets, saith the LORD that steal my
words every one from his neighbor. -- Jer. 30:30

Bible Correctors are crooks. They steal God's word from God's people. They
take His holy and precious and treasured oracles and add and subtract from
it until it does not even resemble the word of God. Famine of the word of
God occurs because crooked thieving Bible Correctors steal and conspire to
steal God's word from the people. God is against them!

Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine HOLY THINGS . . .
-- Ezek 22:26

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye
diminish ought from it . . . Deut 4:2

And if ANY man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy,
God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy
city, and from the things which are written in the book. Rev. 22:19

The law specifically prohibits adding and diminishing from the word of God,
which God considers profaning God's HOLY things. The Book of Revelation
also warns against such practice. Bible Correctors ignore these
prohibitions and warnings and take both a cavalier and caviler attitude to
their Bible correcting demonstrating their complete lack of conviction that
they are dealing with God's holy things.

. . . they have put no difference between the HOLY and the profane,
neither have they shown any difference between the unclean and clean . .
. -- Ezek. 22:26

It is nothing for a Bible Corrector to change the word of God on the
slightest provocation, dismissing his dastardly deed as a normal function
of his occupation. Nothing is holy; nothing is pure to him. There is no
difference between the Bible and the works of Milton; he has no more
reservation or mental compunction to change one or the other. There is no
real difference between the modern perversions and him. However, when it
comes to the King James Bible, as the Catholics used to do, all hell breaks
loose, regarding the most trivial of matters. The Bible Corrector hunts
feverishly to find the slightest mistake, usually making a fool of himself
not checking for reconciling factors, because he does not want to find
them. He does not want solutions, regarding the KJB, he is consumed with
finding problems. Wresting scriptures and corrupting the word of God is his
stock and trade.

Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed
blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain. --Ezek. 22:27

Posing as Shepherds and Sheep, Bible correcting wolves in sheep's clothing
go about the roaring lion's business seeking pray to destroy them. What is
the motive for all this? Dishonest gain! In the case of the Bible
Correcting Professor, he gets dishonest gain by taking the money from
churches and God's people, pretending he is instructing their students in
the ways of God, and all along, he is destroying them. In the case of new
bible perversions, there are millions of dollars involved in the version of
the month club's publishing a new translation every time one turns around.
There is also money to be made by endorsing those perversions. In the case
of editors and writers, there are big bucks involved in destroying God's
word in print, while pretending to find the "true" word of God, which we
have had all along. In the case of linguists and translators, they would
be out of a job, if they did not come up with something new, since it has
all already been done. Some Bible Correctors do not get monetary
compensation but get a notch in their prestigious pride by getting esteem
and recognition from their Bible correcting colleagues, yet still,
dishonest gain.

And her prophets have daubed them with untempered mortar, seeing vanity,
and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the LORD GOD, when the LORD
hath not spoken. -- Ezek. 22:28

Bible correcting Professors, Preachers, Linguists, and Translators are
liars. The build buildings that are accidents waiting to happen, because
they have used materials that won't mix uniformly to give the building
strength. They mix mortar composed of lies, truth, and half truths. They
claim the Lord and His word say thus and thus and contradict and change
what He really did say.

And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand
in the gap before me in the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found
none. -- Ezek. 22:30

God sought a man in the Old Testament to turn His judgement from the land,
but He could not find any. Will you stand in the gap and make up a hedge by
an outcry to these Bible correcting professors, preachers, translators,
linguists, and schools?

We are encouraged by the progress, which we have made since the 50's and
60's, when this issue first broke. There were only a handful of us then. We
had very few answer to the "garden of Eden" questions posed to us by Bible
Correctors. We received no respect, only reproach and rebuke to our belief
that God meant what He said about preserving His word. It is a different
story today. Our numbers have soared, causing the dissembling of
Missionaries and Preachers and Professors, who tell one person one thing
and another person another on this issue in order to receive support and
positions. We intend to continue to stand in the gap, especially when it
has become so easy. Stand up to the Lying and Stealing prophets using the
sword of the Spirit, the English Bible for the English, the King James
Bible . . . only.

Flaming Torch - Oct/Nov/Dec 2000, p. 7