Welcome Guest!
 Indaba
Libya's NTC  Jupiter Punungwe
 Oct 29, 2011 09:47 PDT

Profs Simoyi and Ayittey

If Libyans love the NTC so much why is it asking NATO to protect it from
Libyans?

Jupiter

--
"I don't have prejudice against meself. My father was a white and my mother was black. Them call me half-caste or whatever. Me don't dip on nobody's side. Me don't dip on the black man's side nor the white man's side. Me dip on God's side, the one who create me and cause me to come from black and white." -- Nesta Robert Marley, Jamaican Musician