Welcome Guest!
 Indaba
Re: [Mwananchi] Will Be on C-SPAN Tomorrow  Jupiter Punungwe
 Oct 29, 2011 11:07 PDT
Just curious. Are you going to be paid or receive some other material
reward for this?

On 29/10/2011 03:00, George Ayittey wrote:

Will be on C-SPAN program “Washington Journal” on Sat. Oct 29:
http://cs.pn/uOwDyl. It begins live at 9:15 am EST: http://cs.pn/v3HvSv

George

__._,_.___

Join us at Mwananchi an African Forum at
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/mwananchi

Mwananchi is now on facebook join us at
http://www.facebook.com/groups.php#/group.php?gid=61997445929
This online initiative is part of an ongoing dialogue among Africans
about how to address the challenges facing the continent.

Change settings via the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mwananchi/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdDlhdWUxBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzI0OTg4NjIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NDQ0NTk1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzEzMTk4NTAwNDc->
(Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
<mailto:Mwananch-@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest>
| Switch to Fully Featured
<mailto:Mwananchi-f-@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Fully%20Featured>

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mwananchi;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZzVoNmdwBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzI0OTg4NjIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NDQ0NTk1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdGltZQMxMzE5ODUwMDQ3>
| Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> |
Unsubscribe
<mailto:Mwananchi-u-@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>

--
"I don't have prejudice against meself. My father was a white and my mother was black. Them call me half-caste or whatever. Me don't dip on nobody's side. Me don't dip on the black man's side nor the white man's side. Me dip on God's side, the one who create me and cause me to come from black and white." -- Nesta Robert Marley, Jamaican Musician