Welcome Guest!
 Indaba
Re: [Mwananchi] Will Be on C-SPAN Tomorrow  Jupiter Punungwe
 Oct 29, 2011 18:19 PDT
Oh you have dodged my question?

No problem. But tell me why is that Africans are never transparent about
money. Dictators, professors and others are all the same.

Jupiter

On 30/10/2011 00:42, George Ayittey wrote:
 Jupiter,

They were El Cheapo. They offered me only $6 MILLION for my
appearance. When I showed up with a cold, they cut it down to $5
MILLION. Damn capitalists!

How much of a cut do you want?

George

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Jupiter Punungwe <punu-@gmail.com
<mailto:punu-@gmail.com>> wrote:

     Just curious. Are you going to be paid or receive some other
     material reward for this?

     On 29/10/2011 03:00, George Ayittey wrote:

     Will be on C-SPAN program “Washington Journal” on Sat. Oct 29:
     http://cs.pn/uOwDyl. It begins live at 9:15 am EST:
     http://cs.pn/v3HvSv

     George

     __._,_.___

     Join us at Mwananchi an African Forum at
     http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/mwananchi

     Mwananchi is now on facebook join us at
     http://www.facebook.com/groups.php#/group.php?gid=61997445929
     This online initiative is part of an ongoing dialogue among
     Africans about how to address the challenges facing the continent.

     Change settings via the Web
     <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mwananchi/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdDlhdWUxBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzI0OTg4NjIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NDQ0NTk1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzEzMTk4NTAwNDc->
     (Yahoo! ID required)
     Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
     <mailto:Mwananch-@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest>
     | Switch to Fully Featured
     <mailto:Mwananchi-f-@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Fully%20Featured>

     Visit Your Group
     <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mwananchi;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZzVoNmdwBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzI0OTg4NjIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NDQ0NTk1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdGltZQMxMzE5ODUwMDQ3>
     | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
     | Unsubscribe
     <mailto:Mwananchi-u-@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>

     --
     "I don't have prejudice against meself. My father was a white and my mother was black. Them call me half-caste or whatever. Me don't dip on nobody's side. Me don't dip on the black man's side nor the white man's side. Me dip on God's side, the one who create me and cause me to come from black and white." -- Nesta Robert Marley, Jamaican Musician