Welcome Guest!
 Indigenous News
Andre's News Blog  andre cramblit
 Oct 08, 2009 11:29 PDT

I have started a new blog to provide information pertinent to the
American Indian community. This blog picks up where my this listerve
(Indigenous News Network) leaves off. The blog contains news of
interest to Native Americans, Hawaiian Natives & Alaskan Natives. It is
a briefing of items that I come across that are of broad interest to
American Indians. News and action requests are posted as are the
occasional humorous entry. The newsletter is designed to inform you,
make you think and keep a pipeline of information that is outside the
mainstream media. I try and post to it as often as my schedule permits
I scan a wide range of sources on the net to get a different perspective
on Native issues and try not to post stuff that is already posted on
multiple sources such as websites or other lists.

I hope you find the blog helpful as a resource tool that includes
information you might not find elsewhere. Please forward any comments,
suggestions or articles to me at: andr-@ncidc.org   If you send me
things you want posted please include clear contact information so
people don’t ask me where to apply, get more info etc.

Thank you for being part of the communication pipeline serving American
Indian people.

.:.
André Cramblit: andre.p.cr-@alum.dartmouth.org is the Operations
Director Northern California Indian Development Council NCIDC
(http://www.ncidc.org) is a non-profit that meets the development needs
of American Indians

To subscribe to a blog of interest to Natives send go to:
http://andrekaruk.posterous.com/