Welcome Guest!
 Indigenous News
My Blog  andre cramblit
 May 25, 2010 17:51 PDT

I would like to invite you to subscribe to my blog that provides
information pertinent to the American Indian community. This blog this
Topica listerve (Indigenous News Network). The blog contains news of
interest to Native Americans, Hawaiian Natives & Alaskan Natives. It is
a briefing of items that I come across that are of broad interest to
American Indians. News and action requests are posted as are the
occasional humorous entry. The newsletter is designed to inform you,
make you think and keep a pipeline of information that is outside the
mainstream media. I try and post to it as often as my schedule permits
I scan a wide range of sources on the net to get a different perspective
on Native issues and try not to post stuff that is already posted on
multiple sources such as websites or other lists.

Please forward any comments, suggestions or articles to me at:
andr-@ncidc.org If you send me things you want posted please include
clear contact information so people can have direct information on how
and where to apply, get more info etc.

Thank you for being part of the communication pipeline serving Native
people.