Welcome Guest!
 InventorEd-L
Price  BlizB-@aol.com
 Mar 01, 2003 16:28 PST

--part1_d.b032013.2b92aa30_boundary

In a message dated 3/1/2003 11:41:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rjri-@rjriley.com writes:

I very much agree that the $250 offer should be rescinded, based on both
the lower
quantity and the amount of time which has elapsed. Sit done and create a
reasonable price
structure, and then make the same offer to all who want the product. Set
up quantity
pricing.

     I spoke to my Licensee about this after reading your posts......my
licensee has already established a price structure that has been sent out to
dealers and OEMs... the figures offered to the Settlement Agreement Company
are consistant with that structure. They lowered the price across the board
to facilitate sales.

    Paul B.

--part1_d.b032013.2b92aa30_boundary

<HTML>

<FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 3/1/2003 11:41:35 AM Eastern Standard Time, rjri-@rjriley.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"><BR>
I very much agree that the $250 offer should be rescinded, based on both the lower<BR>
quantity and the amount of time which has elapsed.  Sit done and create a reasonable price<BR>
structure, and then make the same offer to all who want the product.  Set up quantity<BR>
pricing.  </BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
     I spoke to my Licensee about this after reading your posts......my licensee has already established a price structure that has been sent out to dealers and OEMs... the figures offered to the Settlement Agreement Company are consistant with that structure. They lowered the price across the board to facilitate sales.<BR>
<BR>
    Paul B.</FONT>

</HTML>

--part1_d.b032013.2b92aa30_boundary--