Welcome Guest!
 InventorEd-L
Just HOW BIG is that first BIG sale?  BlizB-@aol.com
 Mar 01, 2003 16:55 PST

--part1_74.2b691d2d.2b92b07c_boundary

   I think that getting that first BIG sale of a product is extremely
important and greases the skids for others to also purchase the product....
   In my situation...once the aerialift company has outfitted their
fleet...as time goes by it will not matter how it was done....just that it IS
done. I didn't just build something out of the blue and then demand that they
install it...I gave them what they asked for and agreed (legally) to
install.....and then I demanded that they install it....once it's done it
will be ancient history.
    The installations will focus attention to the safety concerns that have
been unaddressed up until now....It will be much more likely that future
injuries by employees of companies without the Vertalert...will address the
problem by installing a Vertalert...either because they have seen it "out
there"...or were referred to it by an agency such as OSHA etc.
     I believe this to be true for ANY product...for instance...if Frank
Bartels can get his first NFL team to agree to have their insigna on his
propane covers...before long...all of the NFL teams will do it...Same with
the products of others on this list...If you can get that first big
one.....your odds of being successful with your product skyrocket...IMHO.

Paul B.

--part1_74.2b691d2d.2b92b07c_boundary

<HTML>

<FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
   I think that getting that first BIG sale of a product is extremely important and greases the skids for others to also purchase the product....<BR>
   In my situation...once the aerialift company has outfitted their fleet...as time goes by it will not matter how it was done....just that it IS done. I didn't just build something out of the blue and then demand that they install it...I gave them what they asked for and agreed (legally) to install.....and then I demanded that they install it....once it's done it will be ancient history.<BR>
    The installations will focus attention to the safety concerns that have been unaddressed up until now....It will be much more likely that future injuries by employees of companies without the Vertalert...will address the problem by installing a Vertalert...either because they have seen it "out there"...or were referred to it by an agency such as OSHA etc.<BR>
     I believe this to be true for ANY product...for instance...if Frank Bartels can get his first NFL team to agree to have their insigna on his propane covers...before long...all of the NFL teams will do it...Same with the products of others on this list...If you can get that first big one.....your odds of being successful with your product skyrocket...IMHO.<BR>
<BR>
Paul B.</FONT>

</HTML>

--part1_74.2b691d2d.2b92b07c_boundary--