Welcome Guest!
 InventorEd-L
Attempting to change Status Quo in Industry  BlizB-@aol.com
 Mar 02, 2003 05:01 PST

--part1_34.360421fd.2b935ab5_boundary

   Aerialifts have been operating without Vertalerts and Safealerts for quite
a while now....trying to get OEMs to automatically install the safety
products right out of their factories is difficult...It may be that doing so
would effectively be admitting that ALL OF THE AERIALIFTS CURRENTLY IN
USE...are now admittedly "not safe".
   THAT'S a problem. I'm not sure if they are thinking this...but maybe. I
know that Joe Figliuzzi went through this type of thing with his ladder
safety product a while back.....changing an Industry is tough...but I like my
chances with this.
    We currently have the worlds largest aerialift OEM testing the
Vertalert..they have had it for 6 weeks...(shaking it and baking it
etc).....so obviously they are looking at the possibilty of factory
installation closely...this would "trigger" it with other OEMs.

   Paul B.

--part1_34.360421fd.2b935ab5_boundary

<HTML>

<FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
   Aerialifts have been operating without Vertalerts and Safealerts for quite a while now....trying to get OEMs to automatically install the safety products right out of their factories is difficult...It may be that doing so would effectively be admitting that ALL OF THE AERIALIFTS CURRENTLY IN USE...are now admittedly "not safe".<BR>
   THAT'S a problem.  I'm not sure if they are thinking this...but maybe.  I know that Joe Figliuzzi went through this type of thing with his ladder safety product a while back.....changing an Industry is tough...but I like my chances with this.<BR>
    We currently have the worlds largest aerialift OEM testing the Vertalert..they have had it for 6 weeks...(shaking it and baking it etc).....so obviously they are looking at the possibilty of factory installation closely...this would "trigger" it with other OEMs.<BR>
<BR>
   Paul B.</FONT>

</HTML>

--part1_34.360421fd.2b935ab5_boundary--