Welcome Guest!
 InventorEd-L
Building a list of companies  Ronald J Riley
 Dec 01, 2003 18:06 PST

I am interested in trying to identify companies in the United States who
accept and review invention ideas from inventors who are not employees of
their companies. I am especially interested in those companies who have a
formal process for doing this.   Companies I am aware of are P&G, 3M, Black
& Decker, Johnson & Johnson, and Legos, however this seems to be a very
short list.

Ronald J Riley www.InvEd.org