Welcome Guest!
 InventorEd-L
Re: Building a list of companies  James White
 Dec 02, 2003 13:59 PST

 Ronald J Riley www.InvEd.org
I am interested in trying to identify companies in the United States who
accept and review invention ideas from inventors who are not employees of

Hey, I'm working on the same thing. In addition to the ones you have there
are Royal Appliances (the Dirt Devil people), Hamilton Beach, Pellham West,
Proform, Masco, The Sharper Image, Tyco Industries (the toy co--may be owned
by someone else now???, not the conglomerate), and some 30 toy companies
listed in "The Complete Idiots Guide to Cashing In on Your Inventions." I'm
sure there are others, even, in fact, most companies but you can't just
approach them with an idea and no evidence of ownership or prospects for
ownership. My list will be posted at www.InventorHome.com which is a new web
site I hope to have the first pages up on sometime this week (fingers
crossed:-).

James E. White
Inventor, Marketer, and Author of "Will It Sell?
How to Determine If Your Invention Is Profitably Marketable
(Before Wasting Money on a Patent)"      www.willitsell.com
Also: www.booksforinventors.com and www.idearights.com