Welcome Guest!
 Littleblimps
White Dwarf will try to fly Oct. 28 late morning  Reed Gleason
 Oct 26, 2006 21:48 PDT

Weird forecast, too much south wind early morning, lighter winds later and
no instability, that pesky convection shouldn't be a problem. We expect to
arrive at Madras Airport around 11:00, fly a while after that, then go home.
The WD propeller has always needed a fairing, according to Klaus Savier and
Eric Raymond, both low-drag mavens. Klaus sent me a pusher-style fairing
that he had used on his Varieze to set a couple of world records. I don't
think I really need a 240 MPH fairing on the WD, but it's lighter than
anything I could make anyway.

Most evil in the world is done by good people who believe other good people
are evil.
Reed 503-810-4801 (cell) 503-283-1366 (home)