Welcome Guest!
 LUA E-News
Can You Help LUA?  Patricia Price
 Mar 01, 2004 13:21 PST

Dear LUA Members:

Your involvement in LUA is crucial to our organizational growth even if
you cannot attend our annual meetings. So, Im hopeful you will be able
to help now.

ACB is forming a new e-mail listserv that will be devoted to membership
issues. If you have a computer, e-mail access and a little time each
day, Id like to invite you to join me and the others on this special
list. It is hoped that by sharing ideas about membership development we
can expand our outreach and attract new members.

Let me know right away if you can help. Call 508.363.3866 or send an
e-mail to str-@charter.net

Thanks.

Sharon Strzalkowski
President