Welcome Guest!
 LoveSexyDC
Special Update  Kathy Jentz
 Jul 26, 2004 14:44 PDT

Hi!

Decided to send this special issue as we have a few late-breaking items:

~ A VCR Alert for Tonight
~ Exciting Concert Ticket Raffle details
~ Two LoveSexyDc Members Hosting HouseQuakes
~ Correction to Purple Party Details

More Details below.

Talk to you next in our regular Friday "Weekly Update."

Take care,
- Kathy

VCR Alert

Monday, July 26

NBC The Tonight Show woth Jay Leno

Music Guest - Morris Day (and The Time - unbilled)

SPECIAL LOVESEXYDC EVENT RAFFLE

WIN A SET OF 5 VIP PRINCE CONCERT TICKETS!!!

PRIZES:

25 VIP box seat tickets for the Saturday, August 14th
Prince concert at the MCI Center

Tickets will be raffled off in 5 sets of 5
(so that means our 5 winners can take 4 friends each).

$10 A CHANCE TO WIN

Winners to be drawn at the LoveSexyDC party at Modern on Sunday, August
8th at 12:00 Midnight. (Winners do not need to be present atthe time of
raffle - we will contact all winners Monday morning.)

You can purchase chances to win at Modern on August 8th from 9-11 PM or
buy them in advance with a credit card by calling Frank Butler, HRC, at
(202) 216-1506. We will sell only 500 chances to win the 5 sets of
tickets -- so your odds are fantastic!

The money raised from this raffle will help fund the Human Rights
Campaign’s efforts to defeat the Federal Marriage Amendment in Congress
and advance equality for all regardless of sexual orientation. For more
info about HRC visit www.hrc.org.

The Purple Party Correction

FYI, I think you got the email address wrong for the
Purple Party RSVP. Check the flyer again but I think
it's "thepurp-@thegroup80.com."

- Tovah

Prince House Party #1
From:    "peter kidwell" <peter_k-@hotmail.com>

Hi Kathy. I look forward to the next party. Now that I'm not teaching, I
can
actually go. :-) I don't know if you remember me but I danced on stage
next
to you during One Night Alone in D.C. I loved those shows. The
Musicology
tour is excellent too. I went to Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, all 3 New York
shows and one in NJ. I guess you could say I am a freak. I even met
Prince
at the after-show at B.B. King's in NY! Well, I wanted to invite you
and
anyone else that wants to go to a party at my group house in Takoma
Park. It
is Saturday the 31st.....this Saturday. I'll be the dj, although I only
have
one turntable. I'll be playing a lot of Prince, Michael Jackson,
Outkast,etc. If it goes like the last parties have, the dining room
turns
into a dance floor and the whole house starts to shake. Okay, not really
but
it gets fun. I don't know if you can post this in your next Lovesexy DC
email but I just figured I'd let you know. I will also raffle off a
Prince
ticket. I have one extra for Friday night's show in D.C. It is in
section
116, Row H, Seat 3....not bad at all. I don't know a lot of Prince fans
so I
thought I'd just send this out to you.
Thanks. Peter (Oh, invite Mindy too,
would you? We used to work for Peta years ago.)
More info: peter_k-@hotmail.com>

Prince House Party #2
From:    "Carter, Sharon" <Sharon.-@hq.doe.gov>

Prince Musicology BBQ

When: Saturday, September 18, 2004

Time:   4:00pm - 12:00am

Where: Sharon and Brian's House

8663 Glenarden Parkway

Glenarden, MD 20706

Come out and party under the tent - Rain or shine!

Prince Music All Nite Long

Video Footage

Trivia Games

Karaoke

Raffles

Food

Specialty Drink-"Life O' the Party"

Free Admission

(LovesexyDC Members are especially welcome!!!)

RSVP: CarterE-@aol.com

BYOL/BYOB

No children please.

We have no pets.