Welcome Guest!
 Low-Gly Gabbers
(no subject)  erinpe-@yahoo.com
 Sep 21, 2002 18:41 PDT
Hello
My name is Erin and I have just joined this group. I am excited to
share some great low glycemic recipes and read some new ones as well. I
have been living a low glycemic lifestyle for about three months now. I
have lost 15lbs but my boyfriend has lost about thirty lbs. in the same
three months. Stick with it it's worth it even for the extra energy that
you get!!!!!