Welcome Guest!
 Low-Gly Gabbers
a recipe  erinpe-@yahoo.com
 Sep 22, 2002 11:08 PDT
Here are the directions for bluberry bran muffins
(ingredients posted as seperate message)

1. mix the All Bran and the milk in a small bowl and let stand for a few
minutes so the milk is mostly absorbed.
2.In a large bowl mix the flour, sweetener, spices, baking powder,
baking soda,salt.
3.Add to the large bowl oat bran, and bluberries. Stir to combine.
4.In seperate small bowl combine the egg, oil, and applesauce. Add to
the flour mixture.
5.Add the All Bran mixture to the flour mixture.
6. stir until combined. (I find that I do not need to be as gentle with
this batter as with other muffins batters so don't be afraid to really
stir it up)
7. spoon batter into an oil sprayed, 12 muffin tin tray
8. bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted
comes out clean.