Welcome Guest!
 Low-Gly Gabbers
New to List - Want to chat?  Trawe-@smyrnacable.net
 Jan 12, 2003 04:07 PST
Hi,

I have just learned about the Low-Glycemic Index. I have read Perricone
Presccription, Sugar Busters, Glycemic Revolution and just recently
bought The Good Carb Cookbook. It has many, many recipes and tells how
they rate on the index scale (very low, low,or moderate). I have only
been eating this way for a week. I am wondering if anyone has any great
success stories to tell, tricks to share, etc.

I have learned a lot from the books I have read and feel quite versed on
the subject and am eager to chat with some veterans!!

Anyone want to chat?
Sincerely,
Tracey