Welcome Guest!
 Low-Gly Gabbers
Cannabis butter to spread across Europe  Clarence Spence
 Apr 26, 2004 20:20 PDT

Subject: Cannabis butter to spread across Europe

[Aljazeera]
The EU may have to keep a watchful eye on Latvian farmers who plan to market
a hitherto unknown butter ... with a very special ingredient.

"I love it, especially like my grandma used to make ... the taste is
heavenly." (see photo)

-CLICK FOR ARTICLE/PHOTO-
http://www.globalhemp.com/News/2004/April/cannabis_butter.php

When in doubt

whip it out!

(whip it good)

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist.
http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles