Welcome Guest!
 German Aircraft
What is it?  Cody Durnberger
 Jun 11, 2005 22:43 PDT

--0-1241686489-1118554988=:78898

What the heck is this? I found it surfing around the web and even the owners don't know what it is. Thought with everybody here someone should surely be able to come up with an idea. The only thing I can come up with is a weight for a trailing antena. I'm sure thats wrong though.

Anyway, have a look here.

http://www.adrax.com/watsons/drigger.htm

--0-1241686489-1118554988=:78898

<DIV>
<DIV>What the heck is this?  I found it surfing around the web and even the owners don't know what it is.  Thought with everybody here someone should surely be able to come up with an idea.  The only thing I can come up with is a weight for a trailing antena.  I'm sure thats wrong though.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Anyway,  have a look here.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.adrax.com/watsons/drigger.htm">http://www.adrax.com/watsons/drigger.htm</A></DIV></DIV>