Welcome Guest!
 Mantra Modes
Re: welcome back and more  Brian Homer
 May 13, 2003 13:48 PDT

By the way if you meant by new Trio record African Magic - it was one of the
CDs I bought from SA and I really like it. It captures the feel of AI live
well.

Regards

Brian

 From: Stephen Calhoun <ho-@apk.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 21:02:18 -0400
To: Mantra-@topica.com
Subject: welcome back and more

all,

Hello everybody.

I just noticed that Topica, the list host had not been delivering
emails to my address. This caused some problems with new
subscriptions being processed since subscribers may only be added
upon my approval.

Everything is working now.

Welcome back Lars. If you wish to make a brief report about any
current news in the world of Ibrahim, feel free.

Anybody else is, as you all always are, free to check in here. What
are you listening to? Do you like the new Ibrahim trio record? What
do you think of the official web site?

The unofficial web site has been suffering from just a small bit of
neglect. I've been very busy with my coaching business and my
marketing consulting.

On the other hand, no matter how busy, there is usually a song
singing in the background.

With world events so tumultuous and regressive, the harmonizing
effects of a deep peoples' music remains essential.

I hope we'll gather in dialogue for a moment here, especially with
nine new subscribers to welcome.

Welcome to one and all.

peace.

Stephen

--
What we call music in our everyday language is only a miniature from
that music or harmony of the whole universe which is working behind

Hazrat Inayat Khan

http://junior.apk.net/~hoon/
http://junior.apk.net/~hoon/6Mantra_Modes.html
http://squareone-learning.com