Welcome Guest!
 Mantra Modes
Keep the list alive  Gerry Platt
 Oct 19, 2003 09:32 PDT

I'm writing to thank Steven for the work that he has put into this list and
to remind you all to register at our new home at yahoo lists.

I want to ask: do we want to keep this list alive? as I don't see much
response to Stevens request for people to subscribe and (re)introduce
themselves.

I would like to keep sharing my love of the musics that this list embraces,
even if it is only occasionally (better than a list that generates 30 mails
a day).

Perhaps if there is little interest we need to re-define what the list is
about.

Please respond

Gerry