Welcome Guest!
 Mantra Modes
Re: Keep the list alive  Brian Homer
 Oct 19, 2003 14:27 PDT

Hi Gerry

Can't see how to post an introduction on the yahoo group other than to reply
to yours. I'm reluctant to do that as my email is then published and I'm
having enough trouble as it is with stupid spam about stuff I don't want!

Can you advise - thanks.

Regards

Brian Homer

 From: Gerry Platt <ger-@dobedo.prestel.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:32:40 +0100
To: Mantra-@topica.com
Subject: Keep the list alive

I'm writing to thank Steven for the work that he has put into this list and
to remind you all to register at our new home at yahoo lists.

I want to ask: do we want to keep this list alive? as I don't see much
response to Stevens request for people to subscribe and (re)introduce
themselves.

I would like to keep sharing my love of the musics that this list embraces,
even if it is only occasionally (better than a list that generates 30 mails
a day).

Perhaps if there is little interest we need to re-define what the list is
about.

Please respond

Gerry