Welcome Guest!
 Military Moms
RE: trudy's holiday  Gayle
 Dec 20, 2002 17:41 PST
Oh Trudy:) So glad you are there all safe and sound with your family. What
a wonderful Christmas you are going to have. Thank you so much for letting
us know you are well:) Merry Christmas!

-----Original Message-----
From: Trudy Williams [mailto:william-@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 4:20 PM
To: Militar-@topica.com
Subject: trudy's holiday

Well, here I am at my daughters, over 3000 miles from home, it is about 55
hours of driving, took us 3 days. We were tired when we got here but it
doesn't take long to recouperate when your grandchildren are glued to your
side. We had such good weather for traveling even though the north west of
Canada is not the best to travel in the winter. I love the fact that I can
still check my e-mails from daughters computer and when I get to my sisters
after Christmas I will be able to check from hre computer.
Trudy