Welcome Guest!
 Military Moms
secret santa gifts  Trudy Williams
 Dec 25, 2002 11:24 PST
Well, I have not opened my secret santa gift yet because I am not home and will not be able to open it until we get home around the 5th of Jan. I know it has arrived because I have someone lokking after my house and my mail. I can hardly wait to hear what everyone got. isn't Christmas so exciting.
Trudy